4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I mean the flashing senes :confused:
Oh, you mean Photosensitive epilepsy? That's the only way it would bother you, if you have such issues. In which case fully understandable.

Yeah, I'll make sure to include the option the moment I get a chance to update this. Sorry.

Reactions: Deathangel

Deathangel

Jul 14, 2017
Oh, you mean Photosensitive epilepsy? That's the only way it would bother you, if you have such issues. In which case fully understandable.

Yeah, I'll make sure to include the option the moment I get a chance to update this. Sorry.
Thanks for your understanding

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mystic

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
so Im still in chapter 1 right now but theres a few things Id suggest for working on to improve this. I realize, almost certainly, that english is not the author/dev's native language as there are just too many awkward moments in the text but please add more variety to your vocabulary.... the number of times you use 'to say the least' or 'so I say'/ 'I'll say' or 'somewhat' is tedious. Find other means to say the same thing, keep the variety going. I think this one thing alone would dramatically increase the ability of a player to get 'lost in the story' as it were. Right now I keep seeing the same phrases uses so often back to back its getting jarring and grating on my nerves. I am a picky bastard tho.

Last edited:

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Yeah, yeah. I keep telling this... I got the message loud and clear. I'll make it my priority among other things to change this coming following updates. You got my word on it.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Yeah, yeah. I keep telling this... I got the message loud and clear. I'll make it my priority among other things to change this coming following updates. You got my word on it.
to say the least, amongst other things, Im really glad to hear this, Ill say
:ROFLMAO:
sorry man, couldnt resist

• Haha
Reactions: Mystic and zARRR

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
to say the least, amongst other things, Im really glad to hear this, Ill say
:ROFLMAO:
sorry man, couldnt resist
Yeah its fine, I got that one up my ass I suppose. I honestly didn't pay it that much attention but I can see how it can be annoying a bit.

tO sAy ThE leAsT that is.

• Haha
Reactions: Tyrranus and zARRR

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
something I do when writing a story is to do my thing until done for the day but then when I sit down the next day to keep going I read everything I wrote the previous day. This forces me to see more typos, grammar fuckups and generally better ways to word things

edit:
thought about suggesting a drinking game of taking a shot every time 'to say the least' appeared on screen but then I realized even a hardcore drunk would die of alcohol poisoning before the prologue was done

Last edited:

geralt1944

May 9, 2018
i observed another thing. Sometimes the world feels empty, especially the bar,gym,restaurant scenes. Can't see any background characters. (Most of the times this total ok because we are in that kind of places.) Anyway im curious where the story goes. Nice job Dev (y)

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
i observed another thing. Sometimes the world feels empty, especially the bar,gym,restaurant scenes. Can't see any background characters. (Most of the times this total ok because we are in that kind of places.) Anyway im curious where the story goes. Nice job Dev (y)
Mmh... I'll see if I can populate it then to put it that way. Thanks for the suggestion bro.

Reactions: geralt1944

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
something I do when writing a story is to do my thing until done for the day but then when I sit down the next day to keep going I read everything I wrote the previous day. This forces me to see more typos, grammar fuckups and generally better ways to word things

edit:
thought about suggesting a drinking game of taking a shot every time 'to say the least' appeared on screen but then I realized even a hardcore drunk would die of alcohol poisoning before the prologue was done
That would be least of your problems, to say the least. :KEK:

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
? ask about Yiddish or what slag called never know about it. But Dict-cc say it is slag Yiddish.... mhhh strange and new.. sound a littel like a street slag as hey babe... LOL (baby = babe). nothing against slag or so but funny to learn more about it.. ( so i dont mean bad mouthing or so ...)

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes