2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
I also notice that if you dismiss the followers and recruit them again, they lose all experiences earned after following you. I found this bug because after beating the dragon at Kynegrove with Delphine, Wolf the watcher did not rejoin the party.
Oh shit... the re-recruiting does reset their stats. Will fix it for next update.
As for Wolf not rejoining after the battle with the dragon.... He's not just in the reserve party? Check the 'Formation' in the Menu. He should be held in reserve.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Are there any ways to add levels - cheat - or make it easier to beat the vamps in Morthal - I run out of health too fast

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Are there any ways to add levels - cheat - or make it easier to beat the vamps in Morthal - I run out of health too fast
There are no ways to cheat as of now.
Just kill all enemies on your way through the quests. I will be more clear about what level you need for each quest in the next update.
As for the vamps in Morthal, at lvl 12 with a full party should be good enough. Make sure to visit shops for health potions and better gear (Falkreath smith offers the best gear for now.)

Reactions: BGRW2020

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
For those that encounter Dev near the gates of Windhelm... I forgot to remove him. You can ignore him for now.
I'll get rid of him soon :)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
For those that encounter Dev near the gates of Windhelm... I forgot to remove him. You can ignore him for now.
I'll get rid of him soon :)
Don't you worry, we just generally ignore Devs on principle :ROFLMAO:

Sorath

Jan 11, 2023
Hmmm this made me really interested in the game, fucking black women fitness hot as fuck dammmmmmnnnn

1681813357925.png

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Will there be any pregnancies, I know there will be no incest, but sex with a pregnant woman....or maybe you put her in the club?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EdgeOfTheSky-4.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Merrill

Dec 20, 2018
Is the orc girl in the banner an actual orc? Or is she the green skinned human in picture 6?

Falyna

Aug 8, 2021
Hi MG-Gaming I'm having a bug with the new Windhelm quest. The objectives say that I should talk with Susanna, but when I do, she just says "I hope you find the slapper and slaps him in the face", and I can't continue the quest.

Did I do something wrong?

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Hi MG-Gaming I'm having a bug with the new Windhelm quest. The objectives say that I should talk with Susanna, but when I do, she just says "I hope you find the slapper and slaps him in the face", and I can't continue the quest.

Did I do something wrong?
No, its a problem on my part.
I just checked and forgot to add the right variable there. I'll upload the fixed version as soon as i can. Probably tomorrow.
For now the quest is bugged then.
Sorry about that one... i should have triple checked it.

Thanks for pointing it out though!

Is the orc girl in the banner an actual orc? Or is she the green skinned human in picture 6?
The green skinned one is a High Elf, both for the banner and picture.
As of V4.0 there are no Orc women in the game yet. Unfortunately i'm having a hard time finding assets to make Orc characters, specifically faces.

Will there be any pregnancies, I know there will be no incest, but sex with a pregnant woman....or maybe you put her in the club?
As with most of the types of sexual content; Maybe :)
I'm currently working on a location where a pregnant character could actually be part of a quest... so maybe :)

Last edited:

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Updated the game to V4.1
For anyone that had already finished the quest 'A red and purple Mist' and is now stuck with 3 party members... You'll have to reload a save from before you finished the quest.
You won't have to redo the entire quest, but a save between the fight with Hallyn and talking to Adelaisa to wrap things up, will also work. Any save after that will unfortunately be stuck with 3 party members.

Reactions: Falyna

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EdgeOfTheSky-4.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nov 16, 2021
BUG REPORT
Sorry, I don't like to use caps, but its what you asked in first page
So, I entered the ulfric bedroom, when i tried toleave, the guard tells me to stay away from there, but after that, the character move no more, I couldnt move anymore it just stay there after the guard's reaction

Last edited:

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
BUG REPORT
Sorry, I don't like to use caps, but its what you asked in first page
So, I entered the ulfric bedroom, when i leave, the guard tells me to stay away from there, but after that, the character move no more, I doesnt move anymore it just stay there after the guard's reaction
Thats a very odd one.
I tried to recreate it, but everything works fine on my end.
Do you by any chance walk into the other guy in that room; Galmar?

Nov 16, 2021
Strange, now I could not go inside the bedroom, the guard stopped me everytime I tried ... but I swear, the first time I tried, I entered that room, and when I came back, the guard told me to stay away and there I was stuck

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes