2.80 star(s) 4 Votes
Nov 16, 2021
There, I did, a save from inside ulfric's quarter ... but this time after I left, the guard still tried to stop me, but I did not got stuck this time ... I don't know what I did back then
By the way, this is a save from before the new stuff, on the save I deleted I did the slapper's quest, only that, then I entered the Jarls palace
Well, sorry I couldn't be more useful

Reactions: oapami

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
I spoke with him before entering the bedroom, only that
No... sorry for being vague.
After you left the room, and the guard catches you, your character will walk down two tiles.
did you maybe walk into Galmar as you were walking downward. If that is the case, the game tries to get you to walk down further, but because Galmar is blocking you.. you get stuck.

If all else fails, reloading should fix it.

Edit:
I got stuck as well through the method described above. As long as you stay on the left side, rather than the right side, you should be fine.

Nov 16, 2021
No... sorry for being vague.
After you left the room, and the guard catches you, your character will walk down two tiles.
did you maybe walk into Galmar as you were walking downward. If that is the case, the game tries to get you to walk down further, but because Galmar is blocking you.. you get stuck.

If all else fails, reloading should fix it.

Edit:
I got stuck as well through the method described above. As long as you stay on the left side, rather than the right side, you should be fine.
Ah, I was going crazy trying to reproduce that bug again hahaha and no, I did not walked into Galmar ... anyway, thanks m8, i wish you success ;)

Reactions: MG-Gaming

Pitczasy

Jan 7, 2019
Problem with The Morthal Murder quest. When MC enters burned house after some dialog and "Hmm..." MC goes to a wall and stops, time freezes nearby guard don't move, nothing work, just animations of objects. HELP!!!

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Problem with The Morthal Murder quest. When MC enters burned house after some dialog and "Hmm..." MC goes to a wall and stops, time freezes nearby guard don't move, nothing work, just animations of objects. HELP!!!
Yes.
That part is finnicky and annoying sometimes.
Reloading should fix it.
The characters is supposed to walk between the 3 plumes of smoke.
His movement route should be up/left/up/left/up/left/left.
It can happen your character did a left first, and then followed the movement route, causing him to get stuck.

I just had the same issue, but after a reload, it went fine the next five attempts.

Reactions: Pitczasy

Pitczasy

Jan 7, 2019
Yes.
That part is finnicky and annoying sometimes.
Reloading should fix it.
The characters is supposed to walk between the 3 plumes of smoke.
His movement route should be up/left/up/left/up/left/left.
It can happen your character did a left first, and then followed the movement route, causing him to get stuck.

I just had the same issue, but after a reload, it went fine the next five attempts.
So, after reloading walk to house from below instead of from right, that way path of automove will be up not left.

I find that MC must start from right edge of house not from down.

Nope is just random and I must try again and again until will be done right.

THX a LOT!

Last edited:

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
i entered the battle-born house and did only 1 of the 2 quests.. (olfina one), and now the sparkles at the windows are gone and i cant do the missing in action.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
I tested it and I'm getting the same issue.
I'll see if I can fix it for the next update.

expatdad

Dec 3, 2020
unfortunately, this game has switched for me as a PC user to one in which the latest version ends with .rar I have never been able to run games that end .rar! Nor am I tech wizard so I hve not been able to use the update. I appreciate this game is in development and not intended to be a major game, but I have enjoyed up till now. I hope the next update does not end .rar so that I can return to it.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
unfortunately, this game has switched for me as a PC user to one in which the latest version ends with .rar I have never been able to run games that end .rar! Nor am I tech wizard so I hve not been able to use the update. I appreciate this game is in development and not intended to be a major game, but I have enjoyed up till now. I hope the next update does not end .rar so that I can return to it.
.rar is the extension of file archiver called WinRAR uses. Essentially it is a compressor. Makes the content smaller.
You need to extract it's content by using such an archiver (to restore it's original size and make it usable). Either WinRAR or 7zip. 7zip is free. But if you are lucky, your operating system comes with a built-in extractor that maaybe can handle it.

What you should do is download 7zip. Read how it is used, learn how it is used (it is simple as a hammer) and you can extract files.

Any and every game here is downloadable as a .rar archive so i'm surprised that this causes an issue to you since you've been around since 2020 and i assume you have downloaded stuff before and if you did, you had to extract it.

Anyway. There are surely video guides over youtube for example how to use both winrar or 7zip.

expatdad

Dec 3, 2020
.rar is the extension of file archiver called WinRAR uses. Essentially it is a compressor. Makes the content smaller.
You need to extract it's content by using such an archiver (to restore it's original size and make it usable). Either WinRAR or 7zip. 7zip is free. But if you are lucky, your operating system comes with a built-in extractor that maaybe can handle it.

What you should do is download 7zip. Read how it is used, learn how it is used (it is simple as a hammer) and you can extract files.

Any and every game here is downloadable as a .rar archive so i'm surprised that this causes an issue to you since you've been around since 2020 and i assume you have downloaded stuff before and if you did, you had to extract it.

Anyway. There are surely video guides over youtube for example how to use both winrar or 7zip.
Thanks for the response and explanation. However not every game here is .rar and previous versions have not been .rar

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Thanks for the response and explanation. However not every game here is .rar and previous versions have not been .rar
True... I mostly use .zip, but I forget to do so sometimes. My pc automatically wants to use .rar whenever i compress the files.

I'll try not to forget it in the future :)

Reactions: expatdad

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Winrar has been around for 10+ years and it handles rar and zip files. Change to that and stop using windows to zip and unzip stuff for you.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes