3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Okay, I have quite the critiques with this game:
  • It's quite amusing how the dialogue let you pick the shy guy option, nice guy one, and the obvious asshole sex game protag one... even though they all lead to the same thing and doesn't actually change the game's story or your relationship with the characters, so they just comment on what a hot yet kind-hearted dickhead you are.
    While it makes for kind of boring linear gameplay, I like the witty banters coming from Helen and Dex's Mom.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • As funny as it is, the text scroll is painfully slow, and there isn't even an instant text option, it just skips to the next line of dialogue. While the dialogue doesn't really matters since you got a quest box when you accept it, said quest box doesn't appear again nor is there a quest screen for you to check, and it doesn't really tell you where you should go either.
    I.e. Helen's first mission tells you to go her house to pull the weed, but doesn't really tell you where her house actually is nor does she go there.
    Granted, it's a straight street, but is it that hard to provide a directional arrow or doorplate?
  • The day and night system currently only get in the way, it just becomes dark for the full 12 minutes or so without providing you like a flashlight or something. Despite the changelog speaking of a sleep function, I do not see it in-game; even if it does, it could make it more obvious, or just giving me a way to timeskip anywhere.
  • While currently the "stamina" system doesn't work yet, it feels limiting for an open-ended game, since it just forces you to sleep without other means to replemish it
  • The camera kind of ran off when I'm playing the rewiring mini-game, so I'm half stuck in my character's own "model".
    But that's not all, after collecting the power suit, I talked to Glass, the camera straight up flies back to where the circuit box is and ruined the POV.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    Like, I can fucking see hitbox thingy for the player model detection and everything.
All and all, the game looks neat and promising (despite not letting me see the penetration in both Helen and DexMom's scene), but I think it needs a lot of quality of life patches to become truly great.
So this game needs a cheat mod then. Hopefully a hero modder can do that.

Clacker8

Nov 30, 2019
Be nice to have a free camera during the sex scenes instead of just 3 view points. can this be done? oh yea, and a money shot.

Clacker8

Nov 30, 2019
please allow us to turn off the day/night cycle. I finally got in the backyard with Dexter's mom and clicked on her and bam, the sun went down and I could not see shit because it was so dark. So I missed seeing her in the bathing suit.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
interesting game but a lot of rough edges. on thing that always bothers me with playing a game with parody characters (especially super powered characters) is that the game doesnt taking their unique features into account; there is only 2 characters at the moment so there isnt much to say but elastigirl has stretchy powers, if you dont bother with the unique aspects theyre just thicc milfs in costumes (i get the appeal of that but there could be more).

Energetic

Jun 8, 2019
After some hassling I finally discovered the H-scenes of Dexter's mom. If those scenes become the standard, this game has a lot of potential imo. The current main issue of the game (imo) is the polishing, the game feels really unpolished. The beforementioned skipping of texts, errormargin in quests and the very weird menu that pops up when you press esc. feel unpolished. All in all, the game needs quite some work but has potential.

marcos10

Feb 19, 2018
After some hassling I finally discovered the H-scenes of Dexter's mom. If those scenes become the standard, this game has a lot of potential imo. The current main issue of the game (imo) is the polishing, the game feels really unpolished. The beforementioned skipping of texts, errormargin in quests and the very weird menu that pops up when you press esc. feel unpolished. All in all, the game needs quite some work but has potential.
after she's standing in park what i have to do? i wait night but nothing happen

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
for me i had to wait till the next day then she stands in the park but after that i think the contet is over with her

for me she's always in the kitchen being busy, doesn't leave the house at all

Clacker8

Nov 30, 2019
for me she's always in the kitchen being busy, doesn't leave the house at all
you have to spend the night in your house. then she will not be busy. after you talk to her in the park, do not spend the night in your house or it bugs it. just wait an hour or two game time and she will start to walk back to her house. once she is inside you can get the final H scene.

Reactions: Energetic

Clacker8

Nov 30, 2019
I have the game saved right before the sex scenes. I would post it but I do not know the name of the file and where it is located.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes