• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

KiddWicced

Jun 23, 2022
DEV here.

I didn't expect the game to be pirated so quickly. I knew it would eventually happen, but that was very quick considering I only have less than 50 patreons. I think I wouldn't have bothered to reply or look for this except, it seems that whoever pirated the game also tried adding content, and broke the fucking game. So a lot of what you guys are experiencing is a result of this. I don't know about this specific build. I'm not downloading another pirated version of my game. A few things to note:

1. The game is BRAND new. Like I am still developing basic game systems for it, the code is constantly rewritten to be better and include more features. This happens daily.

2. There is NO sex scene after Dexter's mom says she will use the shower. Someone tried adding something beyond that and broke the game. Dexter's Mom as well as Mrs Incredible will be characters I will constantly update - the models, the storylines, the H-scenes.

3. The H-Scenes that you saw is me trying out a few things. Some people like pre-rendered. Some don't. Some people want to be able to fuck whenever they want. Some don't. Some want complete control of the camera during H-Scenes, some find it too difficult to do that with their dick in their hand as well. One thing is certain, is that what I incorporated is not buggy. I take huge pride in putting out products that work.

4. The dick IS pasty. The character model has no textures on it atm. Again, I'm trying things out and eventually you'll get to choose what your dick looks like. I even considered the player to be just a floating dick, sans body. These are things I will work on and remove and add at whim, depending on feedback.

5. No, the game is NOT $100. That is a result of Itch.io requiring a price to be set. If you become a member, the game is able to be downloaded.

6. There is WAY more content planned. WAY more characters that will be added, and all of that takes time. I'm not going to drop in 50 characters when people are still trying to decide where the game will go, design wise. If I do that, I risk having to redo a lot of work. So there's a lot of experimentation happening now. That being said....

7. The picking up/putting things down IS buggy. It uses real world physics, and the idea played better in my head than in reality. Going forward, those types of interactions will happen less. I have ideas on how to make the game more engaging.

8. The complaints about the performance I am sure has to do with the shitty fucking broken version you downloaded. I'm certain of it because that's why I picked Unity and not Unreal. So that it can run on ancient hardware.

9. The models and the environment are all still placeholders. You can see a huge difference in their quality from the Demo to the latest release. Here is an example:

10. I think if you're pirating the game from someone who barely makes enough money out of it to pay for gas for an entire month, than it would probably be too much to ask you to just become a paying monthly subscriber. Yes, I know subscriptions suck, but it also gives us smaller devs a fighting chance to actually do something that AAA game companies cant. If you're just going to keep pirating it, then I suppose I can't stop you but please realize that most of the shitty things you are experiencing is a result of a broken rip, not me.

If you want to know more or have any further questions, find me on Discord.

PS. QnotU, thank you for the kind words. And yes, the walk cycles are slow and instead of slowing them down, the plan is for you not to rely on the characters always walking away so far in the future.
After playing the broken stollen version of your game I'll happily say I'll be supporting you and your official release as soon as I can I love it so far

Reactions: j1zzpep

aNSFWGameDev

Feb 17, 2023
DEV here.

Thank you all for playing my game - I've gotten a lot of support and people have been incredibly patient. This game is huge - it's an open world 3d game with individual characters that all have unique motivations, scenes, dialogue, backstories and content. There's more than one location (the neighborhood, Dexter's house, Dexter's lab, and other locations that haven't been made available yet), and I don't think there are many games on the market that offer this or have attempted it.

It's fucking hard.

The game is still VERY MUCH in early development. This is the reason for the lack of polish - I want to make sure the game is actually fun, and all the mechanics are in before I spend my limited time on something that will get thrown out.

(Case in point, the "picking up" trash and throwing it in the trashcan. I don't know if this is fun, and may be thrown out.)

There is a VALID reason to have the Nvidia prompt when you press "Escape". A lot of people that play the game have kiddos running around, and other valid reasons why they may be playing the game without their dick in their hand. Still, I think I may add this as an option in the game settings in the future. For now, its not a priority to remove.

The game is very buggy if you don't start from scratch. I am trying to maintain Save Data consistency between builds, but to be quite frank, this is a losing battle because of all the things I am adding/changing with every update. The least buggy experience is to play it from scratch from now. I will fix this in the future.

I am also playing around with different ways to deliver the HScenes/Hentai Scenes/Adult Scenes/Sex Scenes. Helen's was composed of static cameras that you can switch between. Dexter's mom had pre-rendered scenes and animations. The next character will more than likely feature a controllable camera. I am trying all of this out to get feedback from the community. Eventually, I will settle on a more focused vision.

There is a lot that I have coded on the backend that hasn't made its way to builds yet in regards to gameplay. Adding ways for you to make more money, and ways for you to spend it (like buying the characters gifts to get in their good graces, and therefore unlock content). I will also be adding more gameplay mechanics so that you're not just running around pulling weeds. I have tried a few things from weapons, to cleanup tools, to modes of transportation. Again, this is a daunting project and I thank you for your patience.

Windowed mode will also be added soon, since that's something that I think would enhance the current experience. This isn't that easy, btw. Some people are using 1920x1080 res, while others have moved on to 4k resolution. The math and ratios get completely fucked and the UI gets screwed up, which is why I didn't want to mess with anything relating to the resolution yet. Again, limited time and resources to work on this so most of that time Is spent on making content.

I am also trying to make graphical updates to make the scenes more charming and have the world feel more alive. This endeavor is always a balance of where to spend my time on - characters, stories, graphics, animations, programming, design, user experience, marketing, etc...

I made a mistake in opening a poll to let people decide which characters to add next. The chosen character was Jessica Rabbit, but she doesn't make sense in a suburban environment. She needs a city at night with neon lights and shady characters. She needs to sing at a jazz club. This entire environment will have be built out if we want to do Jessica Rabbit justice.

The new approach is to start adding characters en masse, that you can have little interactions with and THEN we vote on which character will get expanded upon. This direction should make the gameworld feel more "alive".

The next update will include Lois Griffin.

The next release will happen for SuperSponsors, Sponsors and Sustainers this Saturday. Next week for Benefactors, and the week after for Supporters.

I love hearing the honest feedback from people that respond in good faith. I do read all the comments on these threads and I get good data out of it, so thank you to those that provide that effort. Also, thank you if you are providing financial support to my game - it's always humbling and a reminder that there are people who believe in the overall success of the project.

If you believe in the project and have the means to support it, please consider becoming a member of my Patreon:

McFuckyy96

Aug 7, 2022
Hello, I played the demo some time ago and I just wanted to leave some suggestions for it, I know not all will be popular with everyone here but these are just some things I'd like to see.

-A 1 handed mode: I would like to see a 1 handed mode where you can control your char and interact with things with 1 hand, it makes those playing on just a laptop keyboard and touchpad experience a lot better.
-Gallery scene viewer
-Achievement system that gives lewd rewards
-More feet stuff: I know this one won't be quite as popular but as a foot guy I can appreciate some feet oriented content such as footjobs/solejobs. The females wearing heels with painted nails, good views of the soles in sex scenes ect.
-Variety of body types: I hope to see a wider range of body types than just big tits, big ass, maybe feature in more teeny body types, petite, small tits, muscular, skinny, chubby ect.
-More coloured female characters: I'd like to see more coloured female characters Flora from Winx club or Jasmine from Aladdin
-Dynamic map on your HUD
-More logical progression with the characters, I know its a lewd game but going from just meeting then getting a BJ seems like a leap in logic so maybe I'd like to see some smaller in between steps that build on the MC and characters chemistry.
-Add in more corruption elements to get characters to wear more lewder versions of their outfits.
-More town events involving all characters
-More varied and expressive facial reactions, especially in scenes their faces barely change.

That's all I can think of right now but I'm looking forward on seeing what is in store for future updates. Keep up the great work!

Last edited:
Reactions: aNSFWGameDev
Nov 18, 2022
-More feet stuff: I know this one won't be quite as popular but as a foot guy I can appreciate some feet oriented content such as footjobs/solejobs. The females wearing heels with painted nails, good views of the soles in sex scenes ect.

That's all I can think of right now but I'm looking forward on seeing what is in store for future updates. Keep up the great work!
I think when I saw the pool scene with Dexter's mom the first thing on my mind was "damn she should be wearing heels with that!"

Anyway I'm sure it's doable. After all, Helen has high heel boots as part of her outfit so open toe heels shouldn't be an issue, right aNSFWGameDev ?

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
DEV here.

Thank you all for playing my game - I've gotten a lot of support and people have been incredibly patient. This game is huge - it's an open world 3d game with individual characters that all have unique motivations, scenes, dialogue, backstories and content. There's more than one location (the neighborhood, Dexter's house, Dexter's lab, and other locations that haven't been made available yet), and I don't think there are many games on the market that offer this or have attempted it.

<snip>

If you believe in the project and have the means to support it, please consider becoming a member of my Patreon:

I have enjoyed the game to this point once I figured it out. but a few things that might make it more enjoyable for many of us. leave off the uniform/clothing during the H scenes.

Reactions: aNSFWGameDev
Oct 20, 2019
It's a shame this isn't getting traction on here, would love for the updates to be available on here more regularly :/
Most of the updates are just new mechanics, bug fixes and empty content (new characters just walking around). There are no new scenes or more story, so you are not missing anything important.

Reactions: LBX89
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes