2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
I'm really happy you've barely spaghetti'd together the unity navmesh, a start screen that breaks if you click the wrong thing, two buttons that go to the settings menu, an inventory that doesn't work, a phone that does nothing, slow dialogue that hampers the game, and even added T-Posing figures to show something has been worked on.

But can you please not add a windowed mode and call it a new update?

Things that need to be improved, scratch that, need to actually start to function:
NPC walking speed,
pause menu,
saving the game,
the "continue" button not starting the game from a point after you should have earned money making the game broken,
having more than three things to do in a boring empty sandbox,
the energy bar does nothing, a time/date system that does nothing,
the inventory has no function,
weeds and trash respawn after clearing them,
why do we need to spend $40 to open the park when Helen just phases through the GIANT UGLY red walls?
Why is the tiny "next" button the only place I can click to advance dialogue?
Why does clicking not at least show the full line of dialogue?
Can you finish modelling the WHOLE house before putting it in the game?
Why not block off more of the streets if there's nothing to do there yet?
Why do the nails and boards respawn every day? And why not the hammer too?
Why are dexter's moms scenes different than Helens? What's dexter's mom's name?

That's off the top of my head, I'm sure if I played through again I could think of many more. I get this is an early pre-pre-pre-pre alpha build, but those are the builds you don't release. You get a friend or other dev to test the game and ask all these questions then, when you actually have more than 5 minutes of content padded with 45 minutes of walking, you release it.

Reactions: DNCH2019

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Edgeville-0.3.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: hanonb8

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
Seems like this "game" is just renders for an incredibly specific mood, which is basically what rule34 is for. Kinda like dousing your entire kitchen walls in A1 sauce because you feel like eating a steak. What you're after already exists, in superior form, and fuck if A1 is gonna somehow make that shit better.

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
The game is still VERY MUCH in early development. This is the reason for the lack of polish - I want to make sure the game is actually fun, and all the mechanics are in before I spend my limited time on something that will get thrown out.

(Case in point, the "picking up" trash and throwing it in the trashcan. I don't know if this is fun, and may be thrown out.)
Please, it's rather tedious, easy to miss due to their lack of collision, and could get buggy should you interact with them before a mission comes up and potentially soft-lock you because you can't finish the mission.

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes