2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

saksalol

Mar 11, 2020
a b0rked demo....... you can't interact with anything.
this was my experience as well, and when I attempted accessing a config/menu screen the game decided to crash. this appears to be a homework assignment for middle school design

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
this was my experience as well, and when I attempted accessing a config/menu screen the game decided to crash. this appears to be a homework assignment for middle school design

The game engine is also overkill it is way to CPU intensive for what little there is. I literally have a gaming laptop, I play 3d intensive games like Cities Skylines.

Playing, or attempting. to play this game really bogged the system and generated a lot of heat, the keybiard was damn near hot to the touch, and I had JUST booted it up for fresh resources before starting Edgeville.

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
Seems I had the same issue as a few people only got the 2 scenes with Helen and did all the tasks for Dexter mom but she seems to disappear after saying she was going in the house to shower? Maybe after a few more updates this might actually turn into a good game but as of right now its a bit lacking

lordparcival

Nov 29, 2020
Apparently according to the itch.io page there's a vote on Patreon for more milfs. I wouldn't mind trying this one but man maybe it's just best to wait for it to develop a bit before hopping aboard.
Yeah there is a Vote on their Patreon which you can View without having contributed.

1681644040971.png

Looks like Jessica Rabbit will be next.

Betelman

Aug 12, 2017
So far the only issue i have had is picking up garbage in Helen's garage. If you nudge the items too hard, they roll under the wall of her house and you cannot get to them.
Looking forward to more of the game.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Looks really interesting, still i'll wait for more polishing, i believe that this got some pretty big potential.

Zeeig

Nov 22, 2017
Was honestly expecting a jumpscare inside dexters house, so eerie~ no sound, missing parts, considering what led up to it was dexters mom talking about having a shower..

himler

Jun 16, 2017
If anyone's having major mouse clipping problems, lower your mouse polling rate.

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
I think the game will feature only older and/or married women from American cartoons so I don't have a lot of expectations. I actually wanted to see Jessica Drew the Spider Woman and Kate Kane as Batwoman.

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes