2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

bcgibson

Mar 5, 2022
DEV here.

I didn't expect the game to be pirated so quickly. I knew it would eventually happen, but that was very quick considering I only have less than 50 patreons. I think I wouldn't have bothered to reply or look for this except, it seems that whoever pirated the game also tried adding content, and broke the fucking game. So a lot of what you guys are experiencing is a result of this. I don't know about this specific build. I'm not downloading another pirated version of my game. A few things to note:

1. The game is BRAND new. Like I am still developing basic game systems for it, the code is constantly rewritten to be better and include more features. This happens daily.

2. There is NO sex scene after Dexter's mom says she will use the shower. Someone tried adding something beyond that and broke the game. Dexter's Mom as well as Mrs Incredible will be characters I will constantly update - the models, the storylines, the H-scenes.

3. The H-Scenes that you saw is me trying out a few things. Some people like pre-rendered. Some don't. Some people want to be able to fuck whenever they want. Some don't. Some want complete control of the camera during H-Scenes, some find it too difficult to do that with their dick in their hand as well. One thing is certain, is that what I incorporated is not buggy. I take huge pride in putting out products that work.

4. The dick IS pasty. The character model has no textures on it atm. Again, I'm trying things out and eventually you'll get to choose what your dick looks like. I even considered the player to be just a floating dick, sans body. These are things I will work on and remove and add at whim, depending on feedback.

5. No, the game is NOT $100. That is a result of Itch.io requiring a price to be set. If you become a member, the game is able to be downloaded.

6. There is WAY more content planned. WAY more characters that will be added, and all of that takes time. I'm not going to drop in 50 characters when people are still trying to decide where the game will go, design wise. If I do that, I risk having to redo a lot of work. So there's a lot of experimentation happening now. That being said....

7. The picking up/putting things down IS buggy. It uses real world physics, and the idea played better in my head than in reality. Going forward, those types of interactions will happen less. I have ideas on how to make the game more engaging.

8. The complaints about the performance I am sure has to do with the shitty fucking broken version you downloaded. I'm certain of it because that's why I picked Unity and not Unreal. So that it can run on ancient hardware.

9. The models and the environment are all still placeholders. You can see a huge difference in their quality from the Demo to the latest release. Here is an example:

10. I think if you're pirating the game from someone who barely makes enough money out of it to pay for gas for an entire month, than it would probably be too much to ask you to just become a paying monthly subscriber. Yes, I know subscriptions suck, but it also gives us smaller devs a fighting chance to actually do something that AAA game companies cant. If you're just going to keep pirating it, then I suppose I can't stop you but please realize that most of the shitty things you are experiencing is a result of a broken rip, not me.

If you want to know more or have any further questions, find me on Discord.

PS. QnotU, thank you for the kind words. And yes, the walk cycles are slow and instead of slowing them down, the plan is for you not to rely on the characters always walking away so far in the future.
I will never pay a monthly subscription for a single game. I never supported this business model on anything for a SINGLE item. If you want a one time payment that reasonably priced that gets access to future updates like a regular game does fine. Till then I’m pirating games if they use this practice.

Nov 18, 2022
That's the thing about erotic games, they will never be safe from being pirated in some way or another. When the penis wants something it will never stop its pursuit.

Jokes aside, I am glad that you're a dev who isn't demotivated by the fact that your game is being pirated openly like this. Look at it this way: If your game is known enough to get pirated, it can only mean there is interest there and that's the thing that matters.

Curious though, do you have a roadmap for the game? Stuff like features you want to eventually add, and how much will the game actually change as you're developing it? Won't lie, I've seen a lot of projects on this forum get canned for little to no reason, and it happens way too often sadly.

aNSFWGameDev

Feb 17, 2023
That's the thing about erotic games, they will never be safe from being pirated in some way or another. When the penis wants something it will never stop its pursuit.

Jokes aside, I am glad that you're a dev who isn't demotivated by the fact that your game is being pirated openly like this. Look at it this way: If your game is known enough to get pirated, it can only mean there is interest there and that's the thing that matters.

Curious though, do you have a roadmap for the game? Stuff like features you want to eventually add, and how much will the game actually change as you're developing it? Won't lie, I've seen a lot of projects on this forum get canned for little to no reason, and it happens way too often sadly.

Sylia Stingray Thank you for the kind words. Yes, that's how I'm starting to see this as well, as people wanting to play the game. My worry of course as a developer, is that if I can't pay my bills at the end of the day, then there's no more game. But even with that said, I have still given free copies away or have told people to actively pirate the game (specifically people from third world countries). I get it. People don't always have money. There is a roadmap - its huge. The project will not get canned unless it stops making money, to be quite frank. Only because I have so many other ideas that I could work on that would be wasted opportunities if I keep on with something that isn't being profitable. I create public weekly posts on my patreon and I mentioned the roadmap on my last one, if you want to check it out.

ymudds Yes, mind control will eventually happen.

KnightPegasus

Sep 22, 2021
I really liked the dialogue option that the game offers, the fact that the characters change their tone of response between each option is a nice touch.

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes