2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Capu5761

Dec 31, 2019
They want $100 for it on itch? I understand they want compensation for development and I like to support developers whose games I like, but this is way too much for a game which demo leaves a lot to ask.

I see now that it was set like that due to Patreon, I still don't like that because I don't like subscription models.
Just curious but when I just clicked the itch.io link, then download it says name your price and at least for me stared with $5.00. That being said I have never paid for anything on itch.io because there has always been the option to choose " " right above where you enter a price.

Reactions: Betelman

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
How can i repair glass ? is there a computer part somewhere or is this a bug ?
It's apparently a bug if you have the 1.04 version. The 1.05 version recently released should fix that, but I haven't started playing it yet.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zbelbola

ma1lo

Apr 30, 2022
can someone upload save. i get tired play this game without save. a getting bag and start game from begin

FisherMatt

Jul 4, 2018
It's apparently a bug if you have the 1.04 version. The 1.05 version recently released should fix that, but I haven't started playing it yet.
I repaired glass with the component from the table, fixed the fuse, and then I am supposed to override the door but there is nothing opened to do that... that I can find anyway.
Perhaps there is still a bug and glass didn't open the panel that I need? There are only two other panels. I think one is the fuse box from before and the other has skull and bones on it that wont let me open it.

rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
aNSFWGameDev
I picked up the sticks before repairing the fence, and now I'm locked out of repairing the fence (I need permission, but she only thanks me for helping, and never goes into the backyard). I did get the key for the front door, and did everything on Helen's path, then saved. Does this mean I won't be able to advance Dexter's Mom's path in subsequent updates without starting over?

Side note: I really hope Dexter's Mom will keep her gloves on for all of her scenes. I'm kind of worried because she's about to go into the shower. I hope she puts them back on afterwards, or better yet, just keeps them on in the shower.

• Wow
Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf
2.90 star(s) 10 Votes