• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i will wait for more hot milfs. plues other sex lady's is this game only about milfs tho

Nov 18, 2022
There's no harm in trying it imo, but waiting for more content is totally valid.

Also I did peek around CCG Games' Discord and it seems the creator himself is a Lois fan so that's good news for us lol

Reactions: redsling
Mar 13, 2023
This game is weird , you have to play with the keyboard and the mouse and when you're cleaning up the park, if you don't measure how far away from the hole in the garbage can you are , whatever you put in there will be stuck , until you reset that part of the game again , if not you can't continue on o_O o_O o_O o_O :WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WutFace::WutFace::WutFace:

euintue

Feb 1, 2020
i am stuck in the cleaning garage part i clean the garage but there is only a box left and i cant do anything can some body help my

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
how do you pick the trash? I can't seem to interact with it or the trash bin.
I struggled with this a lot, then I realised that it was related to having other programs open or other screens, if you close them off, it will work fine.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
I found the wood in the opened garage, but no hammer. Which yard are you referring to, as eveywhere I look, theres nothing else about.
i need to play this game again, i wil let you know

Reactions: IXL

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
i need to play this game again, i wil let you know
Its ok, I found the items.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The bit I am stuck on is how to save, someone said you go into the house.. but I am assuming this is only available after about 20 mins of game play... and completed some steps first...

Reactions: dilbert3000

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I wish the characters could walk faster lol

Helen said to meet her in the park, its taken her 90 seconds to meet me.. lol

Nov 18, 2022
Try pressing Shift while walking, iirc it did help a bit. Yeah I do agree, for NPCs moving around a map of this size, she shouldn't be taking that long.

Reactions: Betelman

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
My main complaint is the extremely jumpy mouse controls that comes and goes when playing which may or may not be something only i experience, every slight movement results in 45 degree jumps, other than that i assume most of my minor gameplay gripes will be fixed with more content down the line, love the concept even if it is a bit barebones at the moment and i think the faces could use some work, especially the eyes.

• Angry
Reactions: IXL
2.90 star(s) 10 Votes