• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
aNSFWGameDev
I picked up the sticks before repairing the fence, and now I'm locked out of repairing the fence (I need permission, but she only thanks me for helping, and never goes into the backyard). I did get the key for the front door, and did everything on Helen's path, then saved. Does this mean I won't be able to advance Dexter's Mom's path in subsequent updates without starting over?

Side note: I really hope Dexter's Mom will keep her gloves on for all of her scenes. I'm kind of worried because she's about to go into the shower. I hope she puts them back on afterwards, or better yet, just keeps them on in the shower.
She talks about the shower but the fucking shower doesnt exist in the house.

rstlnmjr

Nov 7, 2020
I bought fuse, but i still can't open both doors in the lab because it doesn't show up in my inventory, is this a bug? or is the game is end?

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
Stuck in the lab, anyone know how to get the fuse? I keep getting the "you shouldn't try this until you know what you're doing message.

rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
Stuck in the lab, anyone know how to get the fuse? I keep getting the "you shouldn't try this until you know what you're doing message.
There's a small object on the table near Glass. Pick that up.

Or, if you're already past that part, just keep talking to her until she tells you to check the fuse.

Nov 18, 2022
this game seriously need more exposure, all cartoon milfs Nice!
Perhaps when the game world feels more lively and less like a tech demo. I mean yes the game does look promising so far but at this state it's not going to impress a lot of folks.

A lot of things here and there still need to be worked out, like there's no dedicated camera for peeking through the fence which can be annoying considering the voyeurism aspect is a huge factor and etc.

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
There's a small object on the table near Glass. Pick that up.

Or, if you're already past that part, just keep talking to her until she tells you to check the fuse.
I completed that part and am now at the part when you mouse over the fuse panels it reads "You shouldn't open this until you know what you're doing". Glass asks "Did you finish that thing with the thing?" no matter how many times you ask her, the reply doesn't change. I believe your advice is for a step behind where I am presently. If you scroll upwards to my initial query and look two posts above mine "Luis" posted a diagram for a mini puzzle, I need to get to that segment I believe.

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
I completed that part and am now at the part when you mouse over the fuse panels it reads "You shouldn't open this until you know what you're doing". Glass asks "Did you finish that thing with the thing?" no matter how many times you ask her, the reply doesn't change. I believe your advice is for a step behind where I am presently. If you scroll upwards to my initial query and look two posts above mine "Luis" posted a diagram for a mini puzzle, I need to get to that segment I believe.
Went back in and started the game over, it must've been a glitch because this time I was able to reach the circuit mini puzzle and open the other lab door where Mrs Parr's suit is.

Reactions: rommeltje

feeling_blue

Sep 20, 2021
I have to say it's kind of boring. Sex scenes are mainly 3 cameras without shooting. But the cartoons milfs idea is great.

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes