Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Grind on top of grind on top of small map with barren locations on top of RNG.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pipeman

Jul 1, 2018
Hmm, so is there actually a "Krom Ending"? Tried a couple of things with my savegames within spitting distance of the end, but I seem to head either for the same battle loss on 319 or the good ending from there on out and no "special" Krom related bad ends and skipping days is honestly obnoxious enough that I don't want to bother restarting and only doing the bare minimum to scrape by rather than a completionist run if that's not guaranteed to lead somewhere different.

bluees

Jan 18, 2018
So, uhmm..

I applied the patch, like, I just edited the .rpy file with NotePad++ (it does the same thing) and replaced the text, however, it still doesn't help with the loop of continuously having to fight whats-his-face. I literally overwrote the whole damn .rpy file with the edits I made, saved them, etc, but, for some reason, douchey-mcdouche-face still keeps wanting to fight :LOL:
any news about this bug? i am having the same issue

Feb 12, 2021
why is it always so hard to get a straight answer on how much NTR a game has from someone who's actually played it? huge NTR fan here, n only wanna give this a shot if at least 1/3 of the h-scenes involve NTR; thanks

Draco0

Apr 20, 2020
Here is a compressed version of the game [v1.0] (230MB):
PC - MEGA
MAC- MEGA
Warning: Compressed versions have lesser quality than the original.

Edit: Bugfix

Put it into the game folder and replace the existing one with this one.

can you re upload the compress version plz

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
How to get threesome with Blair and Kate? I had threesome with Blair and Gemma, but now I only get single sex with Kate.

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes