drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
devs probably won't see this but please post an actual walkthrough and not whatever was on page 3. those don't give us a solid guide and only confuse us. it can't be that hard to go through and write an actual guide to a game that is finished

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
how to help Cassandra if you choose to help her merketing her shop (need charisma) , how and where to do it i do not see this choice at her shop?

NV, you just need to raise Charisma and it works by itself i thought there will pop up some event

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I do not understand, in walkthrough you can have sex with all women, but how?

Lisette: Talk to her in the market, flirt with her until she agrees to tea back at her place. Smash. Don't watch her with Krom. You can watch her with Cassandra.

What does it mean Do not wantch her with Krom, i go in afternoon to her house and 2 days in a row itis Krom there, ske is in bad mood but not kick him out. How it works? i need to repeat it many times? Is there other scene with Krom and i should not watch it?
BTW after flirt with lis at her work she tell you to go to her house, and you can repeat this dialog to grind her desire (bug?)

Last edited:

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
I do not understand, in walkthrough you can have sex with all women, but how?

Lisette: Talk to her in the market, flirt with her until she agrees to tea back at her place. Smash. Don't watch her with Krom. You can watch her with Cassandra.

What does it mean Do not wantch her with Krom, i go in afternoon to her house and 2 days in a row itis Krom there, ske is in bad mood but not kick him out. How it works? i need to repeat it many times? Is there other scene with Krom and i should not watch it?
BTW after flirt with lis at her work she tell you to go to her house, and you can repeat this dialog to grind her desire (bug?)
You must avoid watching her with Krom (yes its confusing) but if you watched her with that jerk she'll end up accepting him back and you'll be cuckholded by him

Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
You must avoid watching her with Krom (yes its confusing) but if you watched her with that jerk she'll end up accepting him back and you'll be cuckholded by him
Even if she is already dating Jack and Kate know about it? And i not touched Lis yet only seen scene at home with Cass when Lis give hime a head (BJ) when MC was asleep (pretending). OOh how can i fuck Lis then?
Need to go to her house not in afternoon as she said, but at noon and after flirt and tea 2 times MC can fuck her.

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Is there any point in fighting monsters after you kill 100 and have 200 Meremia root? I mean i think there is +200 reputation i think (+2 for each monster after 50?, nope tried it)
Bug at forest repeat scene with bad Dude And Zeyn. +100 Meremia root each time.

Last edited:

0Jg6@^$WYe

Apr 8, 2018
I'm about 20 min into the intro, but before I get too deep: For an NTR playthrough, what's the approach? Are the triggers clear from choices, or is it more "slack off on your training and lose the girls"?

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
I'm about 20 min into the intro, but before I get too deep: For an NTR playthrough, what's the approach? Are the triggers clear from choices, or is it more "slack off on your training and lose the girls"?
Well just so far I understood that you must spy the girls when they interact with other males, especially the aunt character and the interactions in the bath house for a lesbian NTR

• Hey there
Reactions: 0Jg6@^$WYe
Oct 17, 2020
Okay.. soo.. quick question.. Uhmm.. HALP a mans out plz.. for some reason after finishing the whole ass intro sequence, my game basically stops working as soon as I get to the open world map thing.. Like, right after the line of "The Game Begins", the map opens, but all I get is a damn black screen.. I have to move my cursor around slowly and try to spot the tiny lil symbols in order to visit the locations.

I also edited the script.rpy and applied the patch that was mentioned on the previous page as well, yet it still does the same.. Sometimes I get the error page and get sent back to the main menu, but it doesn't happen every single time so I can't copy it and I have no damn idea how to recreate it so I can read it or copy it... I've also deleted the extraction and saves, re-extracted it, restarted the game like 4 times, yet it keeps being fucked lol :LOL:

Aiyahh.. NEVERMINDDD...
I was fucking stupid :LOL: I managed to find the issue.. The edgewatermapmain.rpy was fucked, but I got it fixeddd..

Now I can finally swing some sword n dangle some dick:LUL:

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2020
PATCH 1.03.

Sorry, I forgot to fix this. Try this.
So, uhmm..

I applied the patch, like, I just edited the .rpy file with NotePad++ (it does the same thing) and replaced the text, however, it still doesn't help with the loop of continuously having to fight whats-his-face. I literally overwrote the whole damn .rpy file with the edits I made, saved them, etc, but, for some reason, douchey-mcdouche-face still keeps wanting to fight :LOL:

Reactions: bluees

ariya77mrv

Feb 19, 2021
View attachment 1645143

Overview:
Set in a fantasy world with swords, magic and beautiful women, the tale is a coming of age story about a young outcast in a small, backwater village. A struggle lies ahead. Will you help Skander achieve his dream?​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-10
Release Date: 2022-02-10
Developer: Archie Gold
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - MEGA
Other: COMPRESSED - ANDROID*

Patches:

Extra: Walkthrough

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1645145 View attachment 1645146 View attachment 1645149 View attachment 1645152 View attachment 1645153 View attachment 1645154 View attachment 1645159 View attachment 1645160 View attachment 1645163
Hi. No matter what I do I die in 105th day by the queen what should I do?

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
It's too late to add new UI or hints. I'm done with chapter 1, I really want to start chapter 2, and I'll add it there. Seriously, this is a free game. Take it or leave it. But I realize this game will be immensely frustrating without awareness of some basics at the very least. So here's the walkthrough:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ArchieGold

I made a copy of your text in .txt View attachment 2081082 for my own conveniance so I wouldn't have to look up the web page eaach time playing.
Hope you don't mind me sharing it with the rest of the community.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
ArchieGold

I made a copy of your text in .txt for my own conveniance so I wouldn't have to look up the web page eaach time playing.
Hope you don't mind me sharing it with the rest of the community

(managed to totally fuck up my previous post)

Reactions: ArchieGold

HeheBwoi

May 20, 2020
is there any cheats for the stats? this combat is braindead and a waste of time, i dont want to grind.

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018

got all the good ending but I either can't talk to bree like above, or the day resets.

You can semi skip this using the famous kate "all nighter" and go to day 356 and the last townhall will trigger that day instead.

Scoop_

Nov 13, 2021
I'm new to this game how does the scene in this game work? i want to collect every scene. do i have to do quest or grinding on my stats to get ntr and romance scene? i'm on days 30 i don't mind grining game but i want to know how the game mechanic work because i'm really confuse.

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes