Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
What are the requirements for Blair and her ahem bathhouse partners, do you just need to watch them enough times or are there specific criteria that must be met? Only got her to have fun with Cas as of now, even after the threesome with Kate they don't do it yet. She kisses bree only and ends Gemma with naked massage

Last edited:

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
also at the end of day 265 when the good ones lose the election it ends into night and everytime i click on home it repeats the election result forever. the only way to avoid that repeat is the election results never happening, by sleeping with kate and go straight to 266 morning. and the bad version of 319 is completely skipped. and skips ahead to 320. anybody got a save for bad day 319?

and at day 325 it acts as tough the good people won the election, despite actually losing

Last edited:

ArchieGold

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
View attachment 1645143

Overview:
Set in a fantasy world with swords, magic and beautiful women, the tale is a coming of age story about a young outcast in a small, backwater village. A struggle lies ahead. Will you help Skander achieve his dream?​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-10
Release Date: 2022-02-10
Developer: Archie Gold
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - MEGA
Other: COMPRESSED - ANDROID*

Patches:

Extra: Walkthrough

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1645145 View attachment 1645146 View attachment 1645149 View attachment 1645152 View attachment 1645153 View attachment 1645154 View attachment 1645159 View attachment 1645160 View attachment 1645163
How can I take ownership of this thread? I am going to have to add more patches and shit.

ArchieGold

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
also at the end of day 265 when the good ones lose the election it ends into night and everytime i click on home it repeats the election result forever. the only way to avoid that repeat is the election results never happening, by sleeping with kate and go straight to 266 morning. and the bad version of 319 is completely skipped. and skips ahead to 320. anybody got a save for bad day 319?

and at day 325 it acts as tough the good people won the election, despite actually losing
I'll work on it. If you haven't already done so, please download the patch 1.01 and 1.02 if you haven't already.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
when does fist/palm ever happen? and it was generally hard to keep getting it down (only managed to get it to -4 so i assume that's still neutral as the game ended with nothing other than the good end with kate

Last edited:

ArchieGold

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
when does fist/palm ever happen? and it was generally hard to keep getting it down (only managed to get it to -4 so i assume that's still neutral as the game ended with nothing other than the good end with kate
Shouldn't have been that hard to get...there are supposed to be dialogues where you get to pick a palm/fist option to compensate if you wanted a particular ending. Palm/Fist really had a small impact at the end. It will impact how chapter 2 starts but you will indicate at the start of that game which option you picked. There won't be a direct carry over of choices between chapter 1 and 2.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Shouldn't have been that hard to get...there are supposed to be dialogues where you get to pick a palm/fist option to compensate if you wanted a particular ending. Palm/Fist really had a small impact at the end. It will impact how chapter 2 starts but you will indicate at the start of that game which option you picked. There won't be a direct carry over of choices between chapter 1 and 2.
alright then i'll stick with how it ended and just change things up in the next one, i have pledged so keeping up ;) got all of the different sex scenes at least

Reactions: ArchieGold

meola147

Jul 21, 2019
I can't complete sister uridice's (church) quests. Example: vvvvvvvvvvvv.png
Why he/she don't accept faith? Can I forced him or what can I do? I have a III question and school teacher don't accepting faith too.

What should I do with my coins? When I give my money to stepmom nothing happens.

This game is very hard even you have a walkthrough

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I can't complete sister uridice's (church) quests. Example: View attachment 1777057
Why he/she don't accept faith? Can I forced him or what can I do? I have a III question and school teacher don't accepting faith too.

What should I do with my coins? When I give my money to stepmom nothing happens.

This game is very hard even you have a walkthrough
i seem to remember you need charisma for that (taught by gemma) and for school faith after that one you need at least to be close to bree and have helped her. for the coins there is a set number of coins your mom has on the stats page, which she has to pay off every 60 days

chuckinlos

Apr 26, 2021
What stat values are required to save Thad? I'm making it to the Queen, but Kate is dying ending the game.

lostboy79

Jul 19, 2017
What is the triggers for Day 264 Krom fuck up? I saved Thad, I have a good relationship with Lizzy, Lizzy and Jack are together, beat Krom at the tournament, took all 3 beatings from Krom. Does Thads relationship have to be high too? I have him at 5.4, Lizzy is at 15.4, am I supposed to do something to mend the relationship between Thad and Lizzy? I remember Thad and Lizzy mentioning it but neither had some conversation to get that started.

ArchieGold

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
What is the triggers for Day 264 Krom fuck up? I saved Thad, I have a good relationship with Lizzy, Lizzy and Jack are together, beat Krom at the tournament, took all 3 beatings from Krom. Does Thads relationship have to be high too? I have him at 5.4, Lizzy is at 15.4, am I supposed to do something to mend the relationship between Thad and Lizzy? I remember Thad and Lizzy mentioning it but neither had some conversation to get that started.
ThadBond should be 6 or more + lizzy and jack are together.

Reactions: lostboy79

lostboy79

Jul 19, 2017
Sorry to have to bother again, I did get the Krom bad end which is great but I seem to be stuck in an infinite loop now. Fought Wesley on day 296, beat him and put him in jail. Went to sleep that night and woke up early morning to fight Wesley again. I'm on day 300 and I've had to fight Wesley every day. I don't mind beating Wesley day in day out because, who doesn't hate Wil Wheaton but this may end up Interfering with a different early morning event and cause it not to happen.

ArchieGold

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
Sorry to have to bother again, I did get the Krom bad end which is great but I seem to be stuck in an infinite loop now. Fought Wesley on day 296, beat him and put him in jail. Went to sleep that night and woke up early morning to fight Wesley again. I'm on day 300 and I've had to fight Wesley every day. I don't mind beating Wesley day in day out because, who doesn't hate Wil Wheaton but this may end up Interfering with a different early morning event and cause it not to happen.
PATCH 1.03.

Sorry, I forgot to fix this. Try this.

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes