VN Ren'Py Abandoned Edinburgh [v0.17] [Ricktor]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Ricktor

Jun 13, 2017
Error - I know why everyone married in these games cheats!! Nobody has a Dam wedding ring!!! :whistle: :whistle: :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: This makes the 3rd game today. Wives without rings and now a married couple without RINGS! :unsure:
lol. I guess I have to go back to the Daz Studio store, and take a look around. I hope they are not that expensive. I feel like Daz Studio has my checking acount# and just takes a couple of hundred bucks out every other day.:oops: Thanks for having a look at the story/VN. I will see if I can find some rings. lol.

Ricktor

Jun 13, 2017
View attachment 741729

Can't unsee the freak boob, nor the ken-like genitalia on the guy.

"On second thought, let's not go to Edinburgh. 'tis a silly place"
lol. Yes, maybe I went to far. I wanted her transformation to be noticeable, but I may have started with her a little over the top. I will have to pay better attention to these things. Thanks.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Looking at what I have outlined, there is a little in each branch, but that could change. I will see if there is a way to avoid it, might take some re-thinking.
Not played your game yet (based upon some remarks I will likely wait till update 0.6:p), but be careful about changing your game based upon requests of players or remarks. it is good to be open to ideas and remarks and wishes of players inasfar as they fit your game, but it is up to you what story you wish to tell and where you want to focus your game and what it strengths will be and communicate that, possibly use planned tags in a dev note for that.

Any choice you make about fetishes, more MC focused play style or more NPC focused will have both fans and haters. So just make a game you want to make and gives you fun and do not let it become a mess by trying to please all of us, since chance is else it will please none including yourself and that last would be the greatest pity with the time you put into it creating the game.

Ricktor

Jun 13, 2017
Not played your game yet (based upon some remarks I will likely wait till update 0.6:p), but be careful about changing your game based upon requests of players or remarks. it is good to be open to ideas and remarks and wishes of players inasfar as they fit your game, but it is up to you what story you wish to tell and where you want to focus your game and what it strengths will be and communicate that, possibly use planned tags in a dev note for that.

Any choice you make about fetishes, more MC focused play style or more NPC focused will have both fans and haters. So just make a game you want to make and gives you fun and do not let it become a mess by trying to please all of us, since chance is else it will please none including yourself and that last would be the greatest pity with the time you put into it creating the game.
Thanks, I needed that! I was loosing all my confidence.

Reactions: LadyBoyJay and DA22

Ricktor

Jun 13, 2017
Expected release date of dominant path update ??
The plan is to start it in chapter 5 and in chapter 6 50/50 dominant/submissive. It took me about 20 days for chapter 4, so that is about what chapter 5 should take as well, so mid August approx.

Reactions: Paapi

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks, I needed that! I was loosing all my confidence.
Just remember that most advice is given (even the heated ones) from a point of view of what we would like to see or be able to like to avoid.

We are all human after all including me, just use what you can, discard what you can't and if it clashes with the game YOU want to make politely tell the player the game might not be for him/her. Just do not alter course or drop in contentious content halfway, without warning or hinting to players in advance or be sure you have a very thick skin. People do get irrationally upset about that rightfully or wrongly. :p

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
Just why is it called Edinburgh?
In the manga "Seven Deadly Sins" there were vampires of Edinburgh, in this game there are also vampires, maybe the city of Edinburgh itself will appear. This game is not related to that manga, but it is the only thing that came to my mind at the moment. I don't know if the dev is a fan of this amazing manga, maybe the idea came to him from there, or maybe not

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
In the manga "Seven Deadly Sins" there were vampires of Edinburgh, in this game there are also vampires, maybe the city of Edinburgh itself will appear. This game is not related to that manga, but it is the only thing that came to my mind at the moment. I don't know if the dev is a fan of this amazing manga, maybe the idea came to him from there, or maybe not
Thanks for the info. I grew up there as kid. Just wonder why Edinburgh got this name as a spooky city. It is an old city but spooky nah.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
It is well called Edinburgh as I met several blood sucking females there when I lived there and several cheats. Dont give up dude. Keep those creative urges going.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Yes, if marriage can be without much sentimens, the dick part ...

No support from me, as it is its to much one sided, meaning the dev want to go on that bad path.

Either its personal or patrons who asked (?? ..) Its not that easy.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Tried it out,and this is DEFINETLY not for me. But like other posters said,tell the story YOU want to tell. Guarantee there's people out there absolutely loving it.

Good luck with your game.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
We start off with Carl as a cheater (twice!) and throughout the first part of the game he seems to be an insufferable douche. All of this is perfect setup for the Submissive Path, because we get to enjoy Carl getting his just desserts. I'm not sure what part Carl would play in the larger Succubus vs Vampire story, though, as a sissified slave to Danni. (Who, by the way, needs the <futa/trans> tag and not the <trap> tag. She's definitely a trans character that identifies as female, and not a femboy dressed in girly clothing.)

For the Dominant Path, will we be able to redeem Carl through our choices to set him up as a protector for Gwen, much like Jeoffrey is for the Lady of the Castle? The pieces are there, with both of the women Carl cheated with either working for or actually being Succubi, so on the Dom path it could easily be revealed that Carl was manipulated into cheating. This leaves the door open for Gwen to forgive him and for Carl to have a central role in the coming fight. On the Dom path, instead of feeding from Victoria, maybe he can feed from Jeoffrey and transform into a more masculine form, instead of the feminine form he'll get from suckling Succubus titties.

It's an interesting story and I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes!

BTW, if there's plans to reveal that Devlin (being Gwen's father) had sex with her to create offspring (as it seemed to be inferred during the dungeon scenes) then you'll need to rewrite his relationship to Gwen for Patreon (if you go that route) and hopefully do an "unofficial" patch to add that relationship back in.

EDIT to add one small gripe: Why did Danni all of a sudden look much more masculine in the face after the reveal? Was it just the hair? If so, please consider changing it back because I liked the fact that she was a pretty trans Succubus (Incubus?). That was something new and interesting.

Last edited:

Ricktor

Jun 13, 2017
We start off with Carl as a cheater (twice!) and throughout the first part of the game he seems to be an insufferable douche. All of this is perfect setup for the Submissive Path, because we get to enjoy Carl getting his just desserts. I'm not sure what part Carl would play in the larger Succubus vs Vampire story, though, as a sissified slave to Danni. (Who, by the way, needs the <futa/trans> tag and not the <trap> tag. She's definitely a trans character that identifies as female, and not a femboy dressed in girly clothing.)

For the Dominant Path, will we be able to redeem Carl through our choices to set him up as a protector for Gwen, much like Jeoffrey is for the Lady of the Castle? The pieces are there, with both of the women Carl cheated with either working for or actually being Succubi, so on the Dom path it could easily be revealed that Carl was manipulated into cheating. This leaves the door open for Gwen to forgive him and for Carl to have a central role in the coming fight. On the Dom path, instead of feeding from Victoria, maybe he can feed from Jeoffrey and transform into a more masculine form, instead of the feminine form he'll get from suckling Succubus titties.

BTW, if there's plans to reveal that Devlin (being Gwen's father) had sex with her to create offspring (as it seemed to be inferred during the dungeon scenes) then you'll need to rewrite his relationship to Gwen for Patreon (if you go that route) and hopefully do an "unofficial" patch to add that relationship back in.

EDIT to add one small gripe: Why did Danni all of a sudden look much more masculine in the face after the reveal? Was it just the hair? If so, please consider changing it back because I liked the fact that she was a pretty trans Succubus (Incubus?). That was something new and interesting.
lol, ok first of all, how did you get a hold of my notes! Second, your small gripe is well founded. I screwed something up putting the bruising layer on Danni. It changed the texture, shape and I was not happy, but without the bruising, I lost the story. So I need to figure out what I did in Daz and how to fix it. As far as Devlin and Gwen, It was only his future intention, it never, and will never come to be so I hope Patreon doesn't kick me out for that. I guess I don't know. I will change the tags as well, it was just me not being very educated as to what they really mean. Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: Faptime

Ricktor

Jun 13, 2017

I probably did not make it very clear, Sara and Niki are both Succubi and yes they were working together to get Carl and Gwen out of the country. I will probably have to patch some holes in that story. Thanks for the help.

Reactions: Faptime

Ricktor

Jun 13, 2017
Just why is it called Edinburgh?
Kinda a stupid reason really. I always wanted to take a trip to Scotland and visit all the castles I could. I just picked one. In hindsight I probably should have picked a fictional name. I never thought I would run into anyone from there.:oops:

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes