VN Ren'Py Abandoned Edinburgh [v0.17] [Ricktor]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
lol, ok first of all, how did you get a hold of my notes! Second, your small gripe is well founded. I screwed something up putting the bruising layer on Danni. It changed the texture, shape and I was not happy, but without the bruising, I lost the story. So I need to figure out what I did in Daz and how to fix it. As far as Devlin and Gwen, It was only his future intention, it never, and will never come to be so I hope Patreon doesn't kick me out for that. I guess I don't know. I will change the tags as well, it was just me not being very educated as to what they really mean. Thanks for the heads up.
Amazing! Looking forward to playing both the Sub and Dom routes. I hope that even on the Dom routes we can still interact with Danni. I don't particularly care for either of the other sister yet.

I'm intrigued by your comments that, even on the sissified Sub routes, Carl isn't going to be cucked. Gwen's going to be faithful to Carl even then?

One of those routes would be an opportunity for a cuck/sharing path, possibly with bisexual content if you plan on including that kind of content. Carl and Gwen both servicing Jeoffrey or Danni would be hot. Especially if Gwen still loves Carl, even in his new role. Just clearly tag it and make it avoidable and prepare for people to complain anyways. :LOL:

Sorry if I'm bombarding you with comments, though. Lol

I'm actually really interested in this story and want to see how it all shakes out.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Kinda a stupid reason really. I always wanted to take a trip to Scotland and visit all the castles I could. I just picked one. In hindsight I probably should have picked a fictional name. I never thought I would run into anyone from there.:oops:
The number of tourists that get ripped off to visit the castle (when I was a young kid in the 50's it was free!) would never recognise it as it is middle in the city. A fictional name of a Scottish country seat would have been the better option.

Reactions: Ricktor

Ricktor

Jun 13, 2017
The number of tourists that get ripped off to visit the castle (when I was a young kid in the 50's it was free!) would never recognise it as it is middle in the city. A fictional name of a Scottish country seat would have been the better option.
Yes I believe you are correct. Too late now, but for sure I will take your advice on the next one. Thanks!

Reactions: Vrijgeest

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Kinda a stupid reason really. I always wanted to take a trip to Scotland and visit all the castles I could. I just picked one. In hindsight I probably should have picked a fictional name. I never thought I would run into anyone from there.:oops:
I am not from there. I just lived and worked there for 25 years before moving home due to an illness in the family. It is a city of whores much like London but less of them.

Ricktor

Jun 13, 2017
I am not from there. I just lived and worked there for 25 years before moving home due to an illness in the family. It is a city of whores much like London but less of them.
Well damn, I guess I have a new opening on my bucket list.:(

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Thanks for the game. It looks interesting..

It surprised me how Gween changed in 2 DAYS.

Carl is not lucky.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He lost his wife in the same moment that both put the feet in this island with her family and that werewolf here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ricktor

Ricktor

Jun 13, 2017
Thanks for the game. It looks interesting..

It surprised me how Gween changed in 2 DAYS.

Carl is not lucky. The only woman interested in him has a dick.. Unless you change him in a full female(He dressed like a girl and even have that vision/nightmare with the blonde and her lover ) this relationship can´t work.

He lost his wife in the same moment that both put the feet in this island with her family and that werewolf here.
Thanks for having a look at the game, but don't give up on Carl just yet, lol. A more dominant path is still to come, and his luck may change!

Reactions: vickze

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Thanks for having a look at the game, but don't give up on Carl just yet, lol. A more dominant path is still to come, and his luck may change!
I know. I tried the dominant path(to make him look less like a coward) with the ZOMBIES and I learned that is not in the game yet...

But even with one DOMINANT PATH he can´t escape alive from this castle unless THE OTHER SIDE(the enemies) want Carl collaboration(in dominant path)

I noticed that both Drank Succubus Milk.. If you plan one Carl with Boobs too make him a complete girl(You already have a Futa in the game).. Danni would love have Carl as girl(nothing surprising, she dressed him like a girl) like probably Nikki and her lover(that appeared in the nightmare) too.. Gween family could corrupt her easily with Carl focused in another things.

One thing. This game has a DISCORD. Someone said something about discord in one comment but I don´t see a link in the first post. Or you had one idea about create a server for the game and discarded it?

GOOD LUCK with the game.

Last edited:

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Isnt Danni's black eye on the wrong side?
Cant wait to see how that plays out since 2 people seemed to get off on the MC getting raped orally.

SqueeZed

May 27, 2018
Bit of a sleeper game this as it has quite a lot of renders/ content and a decent plot, I don't know how long the Dev has been developing it but I'd say he's put a decent amount in there albeit sex scenes for the short time its been here. Wouldn't of found it if i hadn't stumbled across it on SVS. My personal opinion on the protagonists & cheating/ sharing or whatever, I actually like the butler Jeoffrey more than the male protagonist Carl and it wouldn't be misplaced if Jeoffrey actually was the male protagonist while Carl seems ushered to aside more like a side character. Gwen and Carl seem to have nothing in common or likeable toward one another whereas Gwen & Jeoffrey have more chemistry written together so far.. I'm not overly keen on the whole cheating thing really but Carl's asking to lose her especially with the Danni storyline emergeing with him. Maybe if there is a choice or even a amicable breakup between the two so they can pursue their love interests would avoid the cucking, sharing side of things at least the backlash if there is any. Personally i don't mind it and can only say im looking forward to Chapter 5. Keep it up Ricktor

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Any news on this?.....shame if it got abandoned:(
I'm pretty sure its going to be listed that way in a few days
Come the 22nd it will be 3 months.
I know a poster above said to them it was kinda a sleeper game.
Personally I enjoyed it and didnt find it that way but no updates on the patreon and no visual proof of it being done.

Sorry but all signs are pointing to it.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Edinburgh [v0.16] Ricktor

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.39 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.38 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 191 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 174 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Ricktor

Jun 13, 2017
love the name but sadly im not into sub dom games good luck tho
That is what is so great about this site, you can find just about anything you are into. I am assuming your from Scotland? As I said in a previous post, it probably wasn't a good idea using a real location, but can't change it now. Anyway, before the Virus hit, I was hoping to take a vacation to Scotland and just travel around and see what I can see. The trip is on hold at the moment because of the virus. That is how the name got into my head.

scotsman2020

Oct 20, 2018
That is what is so great about this site, you can find just about anything you are into. I am assuming your from Scotland? As I said in a previous post, it probably wasn't a good idea using a real location, but can't change it now. Anyway, before the Virus hit, I was hoping to take a vacation to Scotland and just travel around and see what I can see. The trip is on hold at the moment because of the virus. That is how the name got into my head.
i am a true scotsman and when u do travel here u will find the locals are the most friendly ppl u can encounter

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes