3.20 star(s) 22 Votes

turbotoucher

Nov 22, 2020
Lot's of potential here. Noticing some lag and what seems to be caching issues? Is there a way to clear the games Cache by entering/Exiting the building, as a sort of save point/cache clear?

cj5kn

Nov 28, 2019
Are only 3 of the unlocks implemented? It's unclear what "SCANNING..." means for the rest. I'm not sure if I've actually hit the end of content here or not.

The concept ticks the right boxes, I look forward to it being expanded. Key binding would be nice, I don't love the defaults.

Also there seems to be a bug where the menu won't open anymore after starting a new run

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
Some bugs to report, boss!

When loading into the game for the first time, I can hear the sex moan noise. It... eventually goes away.
But the sex moan noise then doesn't repeat during gameplay.
Sad :(

When I put a Pokemon with 0HP first, they still get a go when combat starts.

Mal3

Jan 31, 2019
Game looks good but is there any way to make the screen bigger? It takes up a tiny portion of my screen and won't let me adjust its size.

jarinkos

Aug 31, 2018
1702196554519.png
Literally unplayable.
Also can the new monsters be found in the game in the wild yet?
I only encountered minimoos not megamoos and havent seen the wasp or wolf.

Nvm megamoos are in the top left

Last edited:

Invader Incubus

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2023
Are only 3 of the unlocks implemented? It's unclear what "SCANNING..." means for the rest. I'm not sure if I've actually hit the end of content here or not.

The concept ticks the right boxes, I look forward to it being expanded. Key binding would be nice, I don't love the defaults.

Also there seems to be a bug where the menu won't open anymore after starting a new run
SCANNING just means the achievements aren't in the game yet.
Some bugs to report, boss!

When loading into the game for the first time, I can hear the sex moan noise. It... eventually goes away.
But the sex moan noise then doesn't repeat during gameplay.
Sad :(

When I put a Pokemon with 0HP first, they still get a go when combat starts.
Hotfixed the moaning, I am going to totally repass that, and then spend all today and tomorrow bugfixing around the gameover, something is wrong with the menus not working on NG+ something isn't resetting appropriately. ALSO people are complaining about the level switching building up memory blockage?
View attachment 3160665
Literally unplayable.
Also can the new monsters be found in the game in the wild yet?
I only encountered minimoos not megamoos and havent seen the wasp or wolf.

Nvm megamoos are in the top left
How is it unplayable? I sense sarcasm...
RIGHT, so I can actually specialize each individual grass to have specific encounters. I am grouping them roughly by current difficulty. I stuffed the wolf and bee into the grass RIGHT BESIDE the start. Anyways, the grass around the roses is easy, the grass around the rivers has water monsters, then there's harder grass and the very challenging grass on the little hill.

Finally, pokemon parody that actually fits my tastes. Gonna pray:coffee: on it's release one day.
GIB

Aug 10, 2019
first girl first fight got impregnated by futa bee. second girl first fight got impregnated by a big futa cow. would play again to get impregnated over and over again by futa Pokemon knock offs. maybe instead of game over from impregnation you just have to move on to next scout and when all girls have been impregnated they give birth and gain new Pokemon. then for game over be events were some Pokemon can drag you off and breed with you endlessly so then its when all scouts have been lost in the field its gameover. I like the idea of a game like this so keep at it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GreenPotato

bobbot

May 10, 2018
not gonna lie my first thought when i seen the title where the waffles at... gl with your game dev.

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
Give us the ability to play a male character so we can fuck female monsters.
how about giving the current characters an optional dick instead, it would fit the game and the current fail state/game over is getting pregnant, there would be no game over for male characters unless they add m-preg and i'd rather not that, anything but that.

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes