3.20 star(s) 22 Votes

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Game over setting isn't even finished I am currently overhauling it since you are supposed to lose scouts as lives and they permanently become broodmares in a monster stable. I might do Shiny variants, wouldn't be too hard actually, but it's a FAR future luxury goal.
OH I LIKE THAT IDEA actually, monsters that are bred should keep track of every element they can trace their ancestry back to, and maybe I can spice up the genetic calculus based on that.
Here is what I am thinking atm. View attachment 3118239 For the first pass of the genetic data, monsters will JUST become better as they are bred more and more, along predictable paths. This is going to be handled by a series of bools (true/valse variables (think as if they are switches since you might not program)). Basically, a sire monster will hand down to its offspring ALL of its triggered genetic advantage variables, and then the birthed monster will check to see if its mother has flipped any new ones. The born monster will be looking to see if, at any point in its ancestry, it has: A scout as an ancestor, a semi-unique (recolor) boss monster as an ancestor, a totally unique legendary monster as an ancestor (spoilers), if IT was just born from a human mother with a matching element type, if it has any unique character you have recruited as an ancestor, and finally it just MIGHT have good genetics. Now, it will also will remember the element of everyone in its ancestry.

After it is born it runs its genetic calculation on itself ONCE (also controlled by a bool), and for each bool that is true adds a bit of stats bonuses for each genetic trait that is true. THEN when THIS monster breeds, if it has good genetics (determined randomly), it will always sire monsters with good genetics BUT there is a chance it will sire a monster who ALSO has exceptional genetics, who acts similarly and then might sire a monster with PERFECT genetics. The GOOD genetics, EXCEPTIONAL genetics, and PERFECT genetics traits are probably going to be hard to get (poor scouts will have to birth hard) but are the most significant stat bonuses. All that other ancestry shit conveys smaller bonuses.

Basically, all these genetic switches can only be flipped ON. Your gonna have a fucking PROJECT on your hands breeding a totally finished monster with ancestry from basically everyone, and inbreeding is a waste of time. But you'll need to do this since this game allows enemy monster parties to be any size I want.

Now if you'll excuse me, I must go back to all 20 monsters and make sure they keep track of the resource path to their own scene, because I realize I will need that to continue the STABLES coding. Also this is not coming in the STABLES v1 update, in that Scouts will just be sent to the stables to birth, breed and be pregnant with the monster sire that bests them. The resulting monster will certainly be scout bred and possibly element bred, and might have good genetics. I set up the variables early so I can remember what I wanted later and plan for that.

I have thick skin, and my tolerance is exceptional for people I believe are giving me money. But let's all agree not to curse. Peace and love, since humanity is going extinct and the monsters want to drag what's left off to their nests and make them snuggle-wife broodmares.

The world is a post-post apocalypse (ongoing apocalypse?) setting and all of the (human) men are (assumed) dead, after a plague. Women are breeding human daughters by either relying on a dwindling supply of stored sperm, or with monster partners, IF they can get a dose of a rare medicine made with the scares element called GLOW. GLOW is what scouts venture out into the wilderness to collect, and it why they have come to the Gaian crater. The story is dark, but mostly unobtrusive. Also rip men :(. This lore is already hinted at in some of the monster lore bits. As for men being all dead, this is a very bad thing for obvious reasons. It is also bad for a whole bunch of social reasons that the game will actually touch upon. My belief is that a society of all men or all women would go fucking crazy and get weird, and no, not just because people want sex, but because there are positive and negatives to masculine AND feminine energies/traits/psychologies and they need one another to balance out. One sex existing without the other on an individual level can get loopy, on a societal level shit probably goes insane. But this lore will be unobtrusive (soon I will start publishing chapters of my unrelated pokemon written work which is totally not a prequel to the game).

There are going to be male monster-men eventually though? I think I stated that. Also there's already male beast monsters. Like I'm thinking there will be a more humanoid crocodile guy I wanna do, and maybe a cute rabbit-man. There will definitely be a couple androgynous, slightly feminine Cosmic and Spirit types. It's mostly gonna be futa monster-girls. I can add a repellant to the game eventually that mostly dissuades male-monsters from grabbing. I feel I need to say this because I don't want a supporter to feel cheated later.
I will never stop cursing. And it is good you have thick skin...and likely a solid spine, aye? Since too many these days don't have that. Which means it's gonna be a waste of time trying to have a conversation.

Nice! I like everything i read. And you'll have Lore? Huh. Would it be rude of me to say that you shouldn't implement it yet, till you have had at least...5 major updates, so we have something to sink our teeth in for a decent amount so that we won't be asking for updates in too short amount of time. Unless you're me, and have all the time in the World to use.

Peace and take care!

LateParty

Jul 18, 2022
If I can give a real piece of advice that isn't (directly) about the content itself?
Don't feature creep.
All the early access games that get the worst review feature creep endlessly on useless stuff, like adding details nobody asked for, making gameplay complex for no reason and such and that.
I'm not saying, of course, to never add anything else to the gameplay or to stick only to the very bare minimums, rather be careful not to overcomplicate things, aye?
The combat is simple, leave it at that, don't start adding things like passives, abilities, counter attacks etc etc unless you think it would be an easy addition and it wouldn't bloat the game too much.
Same with the eventual breeding, don't try to recreate the physics of DNA genomes or do some Pokemon stuff with IVs, EVs, Natures and whatnot: keep things streamlined, aye?

My biggest fear is, for example, the possible addition of an NPC forcing us to do menial tasks for the chance of maybe seeing a CGI 5 hours in afterwards.
Rise above the rest, break the cycle, don't add bloat.

Aug 6, 2019
I'm gonna throw in my two pence.

This is a proper good concept, mad props. I thoroughly enjoyed playing it. Everything here (in my opinion) is a great baseline, even the animations, I'd say too. Others have said my ideas, inflation, multi breed and all. And yes I do agree with Kazaim, with the no men doing the fuck. If it gets add somehow, it ain't a deal breaker for me.

But, if male protag gets added...Then I expect him to get thoroughly plowed too...(plus preg, cus I ain't a wuss)

I don't have the technical knowledge to give pointers, I do apologise. But a bug I run into a lot is the walking just kinda stops randomly. Like I press and hold the right arrow and it takes like three steps, then stops. I am unsure of the problem.

Anyways, 8 Beeruses out of 10. I will happily follow the progress.

Reactions: Mister Wake

Nibbajuice

Mar 8, 2020
I saw someone mention it earlier but I think it actually could be an interesting idea if you felt it possible. The possibility of monsters instead of just non-stop breeding until impregnation but instead after cumming will do something of a cumflation status defect to the scout with a higher chance for impreg the more times in short succession it happens causing them to increase in size. This debuff can tick down through a unique timer causing them to get smaller as either turns pass or overworld time passes along with a consistent chance of impreg per a set checking period as long as they have cum in them. I believe this can be balanced out by lowering base impreg chances and rarer monsters have higher base chances that they add to the pot. Make a separate list that keeps track of which monsters came in scout for species selection so that can still be consistent albeit with a possibly interesting risk semi-random factor(at least between partners for that current load). This in my opinion allows the option for people that wish to see, even if only in pseudo form, gameplay/overworld growing pregnancy mechanics that don't immediately punish them for wanting to see a girl with bigger bellies on the party while also adding a risk factor for those that get carried away with wanting to see non-stop h-content that falls more on player choice rather than a feeling of punishment for playing an h-game.

I know this would be extra spriting on your behalf (which is why I'd propose only like 2-3 belly growth stages) but I feel like this solves a lot of the complaints people were having about risk/reward for h-scenes while also taking full advantage of the setting you've proposed to us players. These woman are living in a world A. without men and B. where they consistently are raped and bred by large monsters. Wouldn't it make sense for their wombs to adapt to larger capacity sizes along with more elastic bodies? This is just my take on the matter but I feel considering the gravitas of the project this would either have to be implemented rather early on in development or never at all. Please consider the option if you read all of this.

Invader Incubus

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2023
If I can give a real piece of advice that isn't (directly) about the content itself?
Don't feature creep.
All the early access games that get the worst review feature creep endlessly on useless stuff, like adding details nobody asked for, making gameplay complex for no reason and such and that.
I'm not saying, of course, to never add anything else to the gameplay or to stick only to the very bare minimums, rather be careful not to overcomplicate things, aye?
The combat is simple, leave it at that, don't start adding things like passives, abilities, counter attacks etc etc unless you think it would be an easy addition and it wouldn't bloat the game too much.
Same with the eventual breeding, don't try to recreate the physics of DNA genomes or do some Pokemon stuff with IVs, EVs, Natures and whatnot: keep things streamlined, aye?

My biggest fear is, for example, the possible addition of an NPC forcing us to do menial tasks for the chance of maybe seeing a CGI 5 hours in afterwards.
Rise above the rest, break the cycle, don't add bloat.
Man this is the best advice I could possibly get and something I am worried about. I do have a very distinct vision of what the BETA of the game will be though. I guess I'll mildly dox myself real quick: I am actually a professional programmer, who worked for a major game studio, who got laid off this fall, and this isn't my first rodeo. Feature creep is my biggest fear, especially since the content pipeline is so easy for me to finish off early each month.

I need to keep focused on redoing the game-over state and getting the first three scouts working as intended.

I can lose my mind to ego and the project to feature creep and drama after it becomes ultra successful and I hire people (lol).

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Man this is the best advice I could possibly get and something I am worried about. I do have a very distinct vision of what the BETA of the game will be though. I guess I'll mildly dox myself real quick: I am actually a professional programmer, who worked for a major game studio, who got laid off this fall, and this isn't my first rodeo. Feature creep is my biggest fear, especially since the content pipeline is so easy for me to finish off early each month.

I need to keep focused on redoing the game-over state and getting the first three scouts working as intended.

I can lose my mind to ego and the project to feature creep and drama after it becomes ultra successful and I hire people (lol).
If somehow you become Big Dog and can hire a couple of people AND manage to have a very stable income, yes. Like an Artist who has the same or at least close enough Art Direction, a Codemonkey and a few others. Sure. Then you can get a bit arrogant and inflate your game a bit. As long as it's not making us lose interest.

The best Developers are those who make a product/project that can be enjoyed for generations to come, even better if decades and longer. Such as letting Modders extend lifespan with fresh implementations has made me a very happy Gamer and Consumer of things i like, love and enjoy. Like Command and Conquer, or rather, it's known as OpenRA.

Peace and take care!

gruntlord?

Aug 27, 2020
Game over setting isn't even finished I am currently overhauling it...
OH I LIKE THAT IDEA actually, monsters that are bred should keep track of every element they can trace their ancestry back to, and maybe I can spice up the genetic calculus based on that.
Here is what I am thinking atm...
So glad to see this post. You'd think that Devs making"BREEDING GAMES" would you know, focus on Breeding elements like genetic lineage; most kinda wander off and get distracted by making +100step fetch quests, lewd content that doesn't conrtibute to breeding, or go out for a pack of smokes & never logging back on again.

I know you already got alot on your plate, but if possible, I'd reccomend looking over the dozens of Breeding Games out there, and look at the negative reviews. Sure alot of the reviews are brain dead, but there are some good points on why interest in those games fizzled out.
I'll try to save you time and post a list within a day, there's quite a few obscure breed games out there, that are still good to learn from.

That is the point. I am aggressive

I will never stop cursing.
ca1.png

Good intentions or not, this is how others will percieve you dude. We all have our passions, but this is THE internet. If you don't keep your posts well thought out and well-written, people will think you're sperging out & disregard your posts. Trial & error to figure out what gets a good rep ratio.

LateParty

Jul 18, 2022

Ultimately a good way to go about it is the same way you would make any other piece of media: don't delay the important parts with filler.
You want to add something like genetics and breeding programs?
Sure but make it accessible, quick and streamlined.
Want to add more moves/combat options?
Alright but try to avoid tactics like stall or stunlocking, they are hardly ever fun unless you're the one doing it.

I think another thing that should be a no brainer is to make the CGI part of the reward system instead of a loss system.
For example right now the system is in the middle of "fight through fucking but risk game over" which is good but I also think implementing a way to fuck the monsters you have safely is needed ASAP, rather than have to sacrifice lives to see and partake in the breeding.
It's a big like say Flipwitch, where you see the area's animation only during a gameover, which is always the most absurd mechanic to be implemented because WHY should being bad at the game be rewarded?
Of course having the game over AND the victory both have a CGI is 100% a good idea though, just make sure that the game feeds the content to the player as they progress and not to make any "filler" to delay said progress.
I think you're pretty in tune with criticism and other works, so by the virtue of not wanting to replicate the bad elements of other games I think you'll be set into making a good game.

gruntlord?

Aug 27, 2020
I'll try to save you time and post a list within a day, there's quite a few obscure breed games out there, that are still good to learn from.
Alright, so here's the list I promised, Lewd Games having some element of Breeding.
This isn't every game out there, there are some really (in)famous ones out there, just thought these might interest Dev.

Desc: MC runs a space colony, can assign settlers to jobs. Alien refugees can apply to join. Breed to make more reliable colony members.
Pros: AlienXHuman crossbreeding, offspring based off of .
Cons: Online Only, dev stopped making new content and presents slow-drip rando-lore as new content once a year. No family tree-tracking.
Con?: Depending on DNA Percentage, AlienXHuman crossbreeding can result in genetic rejects.

2. Adam&Gaia
Desc: Last man standing, only female humans/monsters/monstergirls. Repopulate Planet.
Pros: Choice of multiplying/exterminating Monster species, some tracking of Family Tree.
Cons: Too many steps to breed offspring, hard to organize, some cannot be organized.

3. Corruption Ranch
Desc: MC owns ranch, wants to be Top Breeder; at risk of becoming 24/7 coomer.
Pros: No fluff or fetch quests etc, breeding at start.
Cons: Dev didn't ever bother bugfixing, ran off. Some monsters are tricky for noobs to find.

4: Free Cities
An apocolyptic slave trade browser game, abandoned by the Dev.It was heavily modded by the now defunct 8Chan, but one of the Mods-implemented may be of interest, the family tree. While it suffers from the same issue as A&G, when players reach astronomical lvls of sired offspring. However, the way a Player can interact with the family tree branch is fascinating. Perhaps it may inspire you.

5: Dawnbringer
Desc: Lost Colony, re-group&rebuild on alien planet. MC's flexible genome allows mixing with hostile Aliens.
Pro: Conquer Alien world by breeding AlienRace into submission & replacing with more friendly offspring.
Cons: Waaaay to much focus on card-based combat. Issues piled up, dev gave up.

6: Untitled Breeding Project
Desc: MC bumps into lab, has DNA of extinct creatures, DNA unstable. Grow&breed to create stable population.
Pro: Ethical Breeding I guess? Game didn't get very far.
Con: Dev didn't really have a plan, was winging it. Got overwhelmed, didn't ask for help, gave up.

Last edited:

Stranger21

Jul 20, 2018
Posting to show my support, for a 0.0.1 version, it's pretty darn nice... Will be looking forward to future updates!

bethrezen0

Jan 27, 2022
I played the updated version and encountered some bugs. Probably won't be that much helpful because i can't intentionally reproduce the bugs, but - when i started the game, went into settings, back, and hit "start" the game crashed(No error pop-ups, just crashes). So far it happened only twice.
And the first time the crash happened i relaunched the game my MC lost walking animation, she just was gliding on the map in fixed facing down position. Also there was no sex animation, countdown and sounds were there, but no sprites. Second time the game crashed i haven't seen that issue.

Edit: it might as well have nothing to do with going in settings, the game also crashed a couple times after immediately hitting start after the game launches, but that also don't happen every time(but more often).

Last edited:

coolbond

May 25, 2017
Update seems that the mega download worked but the file in gofile is busted as that was the version that literally tossed me into the black abyss on movement.

Dont know if its a issue with the mega version but when im grabbed i cant see the animations.

Last edited:

Invader Incubus

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2023
Next months votes are done, here are the previews, current polls close, new polls open on Dec1st:
zV2.png zzCinderPromo.png
Would you prefer your descendants to be cute gecko's, or adorable puppies? On that note will the RED / Fire scout Cinder be a Smokin Goth, or tech savvy desi chick? (Why not both? Because Nier: 2P 's design is TOO PEAK for this game) I will not lie, I am already cheating and working on the sprites for the assumed winners of the current elections. Sheep and Aqua will be good to go almost immediately out of the gate, but will the new (much more complicated) lose game system, and stables? Stay tuned, and find out.

On that note if the white chicks take all the slots for the first three scouts in this game, then SOME of the future scout designs are going to be mostly costume focused and between two African / Asian / whatever, women. I am not accusing anyone of anything, I am just saying I will be ensuring we get a proper pallet of skin tones cast as jiggling monster rape bait. Because equality, or something. Speaking of diversity why the fuck are the two beastly male monsters so far both fire types? Why not more fire monster girls, and beast monsters of other types? Is I-I even paying attention to monster diversity? While asking questions, why is Invader Incubus choose to torture himself AGAIN by animating more flame effects? Wasn't Aithon's tail bad enough?

While we try and find the answers to these questions, look at the cute unevolved sheep! Adorable. She, and her evolved form have the PILLOWY keyword which will grant you a bonus each time you camp (sleep). Assuming a load of people don't join the Patreon and skew the poll against her, of course.
smolSheep.png

Last edited:
May 18, 2020
Next months votes are done, here are the previews, current polls close, new polls open on Dec1st:
View attachment 3126723 View attachment 3126724
Would you prefer your descendants to be cute gecko's, or adorable puppies? On that note will the RED / Fire scout Cinder be a Smokin Goth, or tech savvy desi chick? (Why not both? Because Nier: 2P 's design is TOO PEAK for this game) I will not lie, I am already cheating and working on the sprites for the assumed winners of the current elections. Sheep and Aqua will be good to go almost immediately out of the gate, but will the new (much more complicated) lose game system, and stables? Stay tuned, and find out.

On that note if the white chicks take all the slots for the first three scouts in this game, then SOME of the future scout designs are going to be mostly costume focused and between two African / Asian / whatever, women. I am not accusing anyone of anything, I am just saying I will be ensuring we get a proper pallet of skin tones cast as jiggling monster rape bait. Because equality, or something. Speaking of diversity why the fuck are the two beastly male monsters so far both fire types? Why not more fire monster girls, and beast monsters of other types? Is I-I even paying attention to monster diversity? While asking questions, why is Invader Incubus choose to torture himself AGAIN by animating more flame effects? Wasn't Aithon's tail bad enough?

While we try and find the answers to these questions, look at the cute unevolved sheep! Adorable. She, and her evolved form have the PILLOWY keyword which will grant you a bonus each time you camp (sleep). Assuming a load of people don't join the Patreon and skew the poll against her, of course.
View attachment 3126738
I appreciate your sense of humor man, made me smile as I read this

ugrena

Feb 18, 2018
ngl feel like its only a matter of time before that one japanese video game company finds this and does their usual
If they could do that with every single game that has a pokemon inspired formula, there wouldn't be a genre. They can really only legally nuke things that are either straight up rips or just fan projects flying too close to the sun. That said, I'm no lawyer. Games like pokemon infinite fusions exist and are flourishing, so either they've backed off a bit or there is some other grey area that I'm not aware of that you can slip into to avoid your project's termination. Regardless, I believe this one is probably safe.

coolbond

May 25, 2017
If they could do that with every single game that has a pokemon inspired formula, there wouldn't be a genre. They can really only legally nuke things that are either straight up rips or just fan projects flying too close to the sun. That said, I'm no lawyer. Games like pokemon infinite fusions exist and are flourishing, so either they've backed off a bit or there is some other grey area that I'm not aware of that you can slip into to avoid your project's termination. Regardless, I believe this one is probably safe.
Unless i missed it they really only care if you make money on it or its porn/anything else that can damage their brand.
Otherwise pokemon Showdown would have died a painful death LONG ago.

Invader Incubus

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2023
Merry Christmas everyone!

First, a quick recap:

November was the month that Eggomon launched. The following was added

Rejiggered Camera, tightened and streamlined, smoothing
Second pass over Rosedew Meadow (Doubled the number of doddad assets, mostly recolors)
When looting an evolution stone the info-pop tells you what type it is
Detailed Monster info panel
Game breaking Bugfixes (it was a launch)
The blonde has won the scout poll, meaning Aqua’s look will be that of a blonde in a swimsuit!

The sheep has won the monthly monster poll, it will become the 21’st and 22nd monster in the game!

Now onwards to the current month of December!

Both the new scout Aqua, AND the new sheep monster are now IN THE GAME. ALREADY. Ya I cheated and finished most of the preliminary work days ago when it became clear they would be the winners.

New Patreon Poll is up! This time between a Fire Cerberus Dog and a Fire Salamander.

New SCOUT POLL as promised, this time voting on the appearance of the fire / red scout named “Cinder”.

Updated user promise. On reflection I am advertising Eggomon on several “free-spirited” share sites, so I will just promise to keep the latest completed version of Eggomon free, forever. Patrons will continue to vote on monsters and general content to be added to the game. The best thing you can do to support the game is to sign up to the Patreon, and the close second this is to TELL PEOPLE in any NSFW channels you lurk in about the game. I mean, a link to support the game is IN the game, so the strategy here is just to ensure that as many people know about EGGOMON as possible. Very open to suggestions on where I should advertise.

Another Scout has been added to the game: Aqua, the water / blue scout.

Now instead of just starting the game, the player will pick either Leaf or Aqua to begin with. The player will also select a starting location in the future, the only one available for the foreseeable future is Rosedew Meadow. When the player loses a scout the game will continue! Choose another scout and restart from the starting location with all your monsters present (likely to be changed in future)!

Forthcoming in December: This month the first version of the stables will be finished up, a simple day/night system will be added to the game, the achievements list screen will be added, and the next level of the game, the bright forest, will be made ready to play, but will receive a second pass in January!

Subscribestar is coming for those who prefer it, it’s taking time to get that account verified.

Unless i missed it they really only care if you make money on it or its porn/anything else that can damage their brand.
Otherwise pokemon Showdown would have died a painful death LONG ago.
My game is inspired by Casette Beasts, Temtem, and Coromon, so, I dunno what the hell Pokemon is, your honor.

"How do I play? I need something for the opengl 3.3 version"

What do you mean? The link to the mega folder is right there. Can you not see the file in the Mega folder?

Anyways, lots of stuff coming this December, so expect a juicy mid-month update probably a bonus monster, and the V1 of the stables for sure. I think I'm going to make an executive decision and have the 4th scout, Norma the Grey / Normal type scout also be of this current bodyplan. Since I am not ready to redo so many sprites for the new scouts with new body-plans (Bug and Rock scouts are going to be shortstacks). That means I can cruise comfortably on the current mechanics with 4 scouts for a while. The priority remains finding ways to promote people to try the game. If you try the game please report any bugs or crashes you encounter, I am sure there are new ones, and loads of oldies are now fixed or irrelevant with the new game over system.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 22 Votes