Maldon_k

Nov 13, 2018
Does anybody else have a problem installing the game? It just gives me an error message, I even downloaded it twice in case it was a bad download, but itt still givess me the error message

Reactions: abisal Ghoul

lust12e

Aug 15, 2019
This is it... a game with good game play, a light and straight foward story.. and of course have good H scene.. you won't regret play this game...

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Quick question for both Eiyu Senki games: how time confined is it? I mean, is it like Sengoku Rance that if you don't get enough development by turn X you are done for? I had to play it with a walkthrough to beat it...

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Quick question for both Eiyu Senki games: how time confined is it? I mean, is it like Sengoku Rance that if you don't get enough development by turn X you are done for? I had to play it with a walkthrough to beat it...
Ah yeah! I think I remember if you reach turn 999, you lose the game by default! I mean one of the game's achievements is to finish the main campaign by turn 100 so turn 999 is a WAYS ahead! If I remmeber, it took me 350ish turns to finish it when I played Japanese version, ON HARD!

Mr_Whirl

Aug 15, 2020
I have never played Eiyuu*Senki before , is this a sequel or the same game + Extra content ??

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
My first experiane with this series was the heavily edited PS3 version of world conquest. I played and loved it not knowing it was censored. When i found out I was pissed I had spent money and time on an inferior version and grabbed the PC version only to discover that the version I had found while in english didnt have translated H-scenes. As you can imagine I was rather disapointed. Eventually I managed to find a version that not only was fully translated but also included all the content from every version of the game including the censored and uncensored versions of the H-scenes.

Just out of curiosity is this a fully uncensored and fully translated version or a half translated version like the first pc version of world conquest I found? I would like to know what im working with before I jump in

Reactions: Tiasung

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
Will I like this if I couldn't stand the first one? The first one was way to easy but my biggest gripe was with how much of a pushover softy the protagonist was.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
My first experiane with this series was the heavily edited PS3 version of world conquest. I played and loved it not knowing it was censored. When i found out I was pissed I had spent money and time on an inferior version and grabbed the PC version only to discover that the version I had found while in english didnt have translated H-scenes. As you can imagine I was rather disapointed. Eventually I managed to find a version that not only was fully translated but also included all the content from every version of the game including the censored and uncensored versions of the H-scenes.

Just out of curiosity is this a fully uncensored and fully translated version or a half translated version like the first pc version of world conquest I found? I would like to know what im working with before I jump in
This is fully uncensored and fully translated! It is JAST USA's official translation after all! As for content? I don't know to be honest. I haven't downloaded the game yet due to my crappy internet so I have to answer the rest of this question later!

I have never played Eiyuu*Senki before , is this a sequel or the same game + Extra content ??
This is a SIDE STORY game and not a sequel! It has more characters than the original and a different story than the original. Basically, you can DIVE in this game without playing the first Eiyuu Senki! However, if you want to compare the stories, play them both for more in-depth lore.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Will I like this if I couldn't stand the first one? The first one was way to easy but my biggest gripe was with how much of a pushover softy the protagonist was.
This is a little harder than the first. I can tell you that by experience! How harder?! Sadly, I forgot... Some characters got nerfed, some got reworked too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 28, 2018
Oh my god, its finally here! Praise be! Now all we have left for strategy h-games is Shin Koihime Musou. Gonna pick this one up on Steam though, if only becase it is worth my money after all this time.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Ah yeah! I think I remember if you reach turn 999, you lose the game by default! I mean one of the game's achievements is to finish the main campaign by turn 100 so turn 999 is a WAYS ahead! If I remmeber, it took me 350ish turns to finish it when I played Japanese version, ON HARD!
So are you saying that you are not hard penelized for the number of turns that passes? Cause i like to take things slow.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
So are you saying that you are not hard penelized for the number of turns that passes? Cause i like to take things slow.
Oh ABSOLUTELY NOT! Just take your time, man! Relax, enjoy the ladies, grind, do the Side Quests, Shambala, tear off ALL of the heroes' clothes (YES, you can collect those aka images of their clothes torn mid battle, just defeat them with a special attack!) You have all the time in the world, literally!

Is this a sequel or it is standalone yet adding more content?
This is a SIDE STORY game and not a sequel! It has more characters than the original and a different story than the original. Basically, you can DIVE in this game without playing the first Eiyuu Senki! However, if you want to compare the stories, play them both for more in-depth lore.

PS: People really need to read my posts!

Peperoni

Dec 31, 2017
so...i wanna play this series. Should i play this one, Eiyu*Senki: The world conquest, or both? In which order too if it's both? Thanks in advance :)

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
does this include Hazakura Seiso??
I want to know the answer to this too! If anyone is fast enough to play the game, check this please!

so...i wanna play this series. Should i play this one, Eiyu*Senki: The world conquest, or both? In which order too if it's both? Thanks in advance :)

Reactions: Peperoni
Sep 28, 2018
Both. Different and yet comparable stories sort of like a multiverse theory thing. I'd go TWC first and then GOLD.

Reactions: Peperoni
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes