Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
How are the CGs? Is there a save that unlocks all that is available right now?
So, CGs: There are three types: Armor Destruction CG, event CG and Sex events CG! This game has A LOT compared to regular Eiyuu Senki despite again not the possibility of boinking every single girl you meet!
In terms of CG, THIS is my favorite: OMG MY BABY ALEXANDER GREW UP:

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019
So, CGs: There are two types: Armor Destruction CG, event CG and Sex events CG! This game has A LOT compared to regular Eiyuu Senki despite again not the possibility of boinking every single girl you meet!
In terms of CG, THIS is my favorite: OMG MY BABY ALEXANDER GREW UP:
Definitely want to see them. Can I get a full save?

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
I will say this in the nicest and most respectful way possible:

IT'S ABOUT FUCKIN' TIME!

Thanks for the upload!

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I will say this in the nicest and most respectful way possible:

IT'S ABOUT FUCKIN' TIME!

Thanks for the upload!
*Simps for Azumi, favorite Majikoi girl*
Yes! That's the most Seiso way to simp for this game! I just hope Seiso is in this and not extra paid DLC!
WE NEED CONFIRMATION ON THIS GUYS!

Reactions: Oshitari Azumi

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
Does anybody else have a problem installing the game? It just gives me an error message, I even downloaded it twice in case it was a bad download, but itt still givess me the error message
Did you make sure to first extract the files before starting the install?

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Nice.
Anyways if you want challenge go straight into hard as the game has a anti money farm measure to discourage turn passing in hard and onwards.

Stop asking for a save as this is the western release so a save from the japanese version won't work and game literally just came out.

Story and events have changed so if you don't play the original then you are missing out because by playing this version you aren't experiencing that game.

Personalities remain the same just with the added bonus that you can have more girls to fuck due to circumstances (Like in the Knights of the round being fuckable thanks to Masamune).

There is NG+ but how much you carry is determined by achievements so make sure to unlock as many as you can in your playthrough.

Anyways let's enjoy the game.

Yes! That's the most Seiso way to simp for this game! I just hope Seiso is in this and not extra paid DLC!
Who? If the Majikoi girl then yes, if it's the Sengoku Rance girl then no.

Reactions: Heimeropen

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
The game is vanilla, only mc has sex with the girls and he is gentle, the tentacle is mc transformed by what I remember, but and this rape tag comes from where?

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Nice.
Anyways if you want challenge go straight into hard as the game has a anti money farm measure to discourage turn passing in hard and onwards.

Stop asking for a save as this is the western release so a save from the japanese version won't work and game literally just came out.

Story and events have changed so if you don't play the original then you are missing out because by playing this version you aren't experiencing that game.

Personalities remain the same just with the added bonus that you can have more girls to fuck due to circumstances (Like in the Knights of the round being fuckable thanks to Masamune).

There is NG+ but how much you carry is determined by achievements so make sure to unlock as many as you can in your playthrough.

Anyways let's enjoy the game.

Who? If the Majikoi girl then yes, if it's the Sengoku Rance girl then no.
Wait you already conquered China?! Wow talk about very FAST man! So yeah, Seiso is here confirmed! Also, yes I know that Uesugi Kenshin isn't in this sadly but you take what you can get!
Also, this guy's comment is FACTS! READ EM!

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I played the first one it was both sexy and hilarious; seeing the hot female version of male historical figure never gets old. I'm just wondering if we still have the same main character.

Malkorian

Aug 24, 2016
Odd, the game wouldn't work until I specifically installed it into the folder it wanted to install. Let me know if anyone has a work around, I don't have much room on my C: Drive.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
The game is vanilla, only mc has sex with the girls and he is gentle, the tentacle is mc transformed by what I remember, but and this rape tag comes from where?
The MC gets reverse raped and some scenes are kind of suggestive in that way (Usually outside his control).

Wait you already conquered China?! Wow talk about very FAST man! So yeah, Seiso is here confirmed! Also, yes I know that Uesugi Kenshin isn't in this sadly but you take what you can get!
Also, this guy's comment is FACTS! READ EM!
No I beat the japanese version with the interface patch.

I mean you can see him in the cover.
Appearance wise it's the same but their background is completely different.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fregonard

ShinKazama

Jan 7, 2018
After years of waiting, we finally have the GOLD in English! Time to go back to conquering the world and getting rewarded with pussy! Definitely own of my favorite H-game series... Too bad the possibility of an Eiyuu*Senki 2 is low right now, the developers are more concentrated on the gacha...

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes