Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Found a 100% Achievements/Scenes Japanese save file, most scenes are working (I spot-checked a good chunk, noticed some are censored though). Default save file location: C:\Users\Your-Name\Saved Games\TENCO\EiyuSenkiGOLD\UserData

Enjoy
Yeah not all the scenes work if you transfer a Japanese Save to a Western copy! Better wait for someone to finish JAST USA version.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Didn't you see the Pepelaugh?! Also, click on the Spoiler. Admin be trolling mate! This is the full game!
Who's Pepelaugh tho? I'm not trolling I just don't know the person xD HAHAHAHA I've played and enjoyed Eiyuu Senki on vita I hope this is good xD

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Who's Pepelaugh tho? I'm not trolling I just don't know the person xD HAHAHAHA I've played and enjoyed Eiyuu Senki on vita I hope this is good xD
I don't mean you, I meant the Admin answering him! Also, glad you enjoyed the original! You'll enjoy this one too! Also, that's not Pepelaugh, that's... Risitaslaugh. I HATE emojis so much!

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
Now then, its been years and I am hyped on playing this game once more, on proper translations, All we need now is that CE Table for this version. Anyone Planning making a request on this to the CE makers?

Reactions: Hajtand

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I don't mean you, I meant the Admin answering him! Also, glad you enjoyed the original! You'll enjoy this one too! Also, that's not Pepelaugh, that's... Risitaslaugh. I HATE emojis so much!
Oooh You mean the characters from the Eiyuu Senki huh? xD

Wagoren85

Nov 21, 2018
Finally I can play this game after the first eiyuu senki XD
Is this more difficult of the first one?

grap3

Jun 30, 2017
Yeah not all the scenes work if you transfer a Japanese Save to a Western copy! Better wait for someone to finish JAST USA version.
Tested all of the scenes! Only Qin x Sun Tzu x MC scene is censored. If somebody gets a better save lemme know!

slashcrit

Oct 18, 2017
You, my dear friend are a saint of culture. Did not expect this shocking, but welcome surprise when I was mindlessly scrolling latest updates. May you be blessed with a long and wonderful life.

Maldik

Apr 29, 2017
Kinda hoping the Nutaku ppl will translate the online version of this game. The japanese version is quite playable, but it would be a lot more fun if i could undertand everything.

Also... fun how this game was so well adapted to an online/gatcha game

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Yes. YES! YAAAAAAS! I couldn't believe my eyes, when I saw this. I'm fist bumping and shit. I had a rather shitty day and now I see this and it warms me up. I genuinely, didn't think, it would ever happen. Fuck it, I'm buying this game. What prevented me from buying the first (original), was that I thought it was lame, they didn't translate this version instead.

Dec 9, 2017
VNDB says this is an alternate version of Eiyuu Senki. What exactly does that mean? Is it the same story again but with new characters added or is it an alternate storyline with a different protagonist? I guess I just have to try it to find out.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Been wanting to play this for a while, thanks.

I'm hoping it's easier to understand than the venusblood games and their myriad of stats.
Eiyu Senki is definitely easier, you don't even need a guide. It's battle system is somewhat similar to Sengoku Rance. I didn't play the Gold version yet, but I'm guessing it is similar.

The characters were also, pretty diverse and likeable. I just hope they fix the stats or abilities of some. Some skills didn't make sense, like a long range user giving bonus stats to those behind. But besides that it is quite fun. I even think I may like this one more over Sengoku Rance.

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2017
VNDB says this is an alternate version of Eiyuu Senki. What exactly does that mean? Is it the same story again but with new characters added or is it an alternate storyline with a different protagonist? I guess I just have to try it to find out.
Never mind my question it looks like it's exactly what I asked, a new story with all the characters plus new ones and updated systems.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Eiyu Senki is definitely easier, you don't even need a guide. It's battle system is somewhat similar to Sengoku Rance. I didn't play thein Gold version yet, but I'm guessing it is similar.

The characters were also, pretty diverse andword likeable. I just hope they fix the stats or abilities of some. Some skills didn't make sense, like a long range user giving bonus stats to those behind. But besides that it is quite fun. I even think I may like this one more over Sengoku Rance.
From what I recall there's crafting in this version, more enemies/women and stages.

steleryuji

Jun 3, 2017
Same universe, a lot of same characters, but with improvements on mechanics, lots more characters, different story line.

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes