Zojiko

Mar 12, 2018
Thanks for sharing this looks like a top tier quality game.
However, I really can't figure out how to install it. Explanation on frontpage says "extract and run" but it seems like I just have a bunch of files and I don't know what do to with them, I mostly play small RPGM that take 2clics to set up.
Could anyone give a more accurate explanation ? Thanks

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
Thanks for sharing this looks like a top tier quality game.
However, I really can't figure out how to install it. Explanation on frontpage says "extract and run" but it seems like I just have a bunch of files and I don't know what do to with them, I mostly play small RPGM that take 2clics to set up.
Could anyone give a more accurate explanation ? Thanks
Put all files in the same folder and then activate the application eiyu-senki-gold-setup. Once that's done you can select where you want to install it.

Zojiko

Mar 12, 2018
Put all files in the same folder and then activate the application eiyu-senki-gold-setup. Once that's done you can select where you want to install it.
Thanks for replying. I just found that the problem came from the " - " symbol in the folder's name and it made the install app unable to launch properly, if someone has a similar problem try this out, it worked for me.

Last edited:

michika

Jun 13, 2017
I just want to play this game again for that flat girl. AND now gold gt translated, she got the scene right? She deserve Hscenes.

goodick

Feb 2, 2021
so between this and Rance Magnum later, which one you guys prefer? for me it's Rance, been a fanboi since Sengoku.

StrayCat

Aug 26, 2017
Been waiting so long for this, thanks. Now I only have to wait for Shin Koihime Musou

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
Been waiting so long for this, thanks. Now I only have to wait for Shin Koihime Musou
me too but srsly tbh i have my doubt it ever release at this point ( i will be glad if they prove me wrong )

The last update was like year ago and nothing at all only bad new imo if they can't keep up with the project should atleast just release it for what it is right now since the translation part is done only edit and qc left

SB1

Sep 21, 2016
Yes!!!!!! Played through a large majority of this back when ChiiTrans Lite worked, but never found a replacement that I got comfortable with using to finish the game. This is a godsend.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
is there a penalty in taking more turns?
I answered this question before:
Oh ABSOLUTELY NOT! Just take your time, man! Relax, enjoy the ladies, grind, do the Side Quests, Shambala, tear off ALL of the heroes' clothes (YES, you can collect those aka images of their clothes torn mid battle, just defeat them with a special attack!) You have all the time in the world, literally!
The turn limit is 999. I finished it on HARD around 350ish turns (including sidequests).

Dec 7, 2018
god bless u man waiting finally ends atleast for eiyu senki. time to hope for bunny black 3
This man knows whats good! Is that one even getting translated? I loved the first two as well, great games, I was actually pretty bummed when I found out there is a third thats still untranslated.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
I answered this question before:
Oh ABSOLUTELY NOT! Just take your time, man! Relax, enjoy the ladies, grind, do the Side Quests, Shambala, tear off ALL of the heroes' clothes (YES, you can collect those aka images of their clothes torn mid battle, just defeat them with a special attack!) You have all the time in the world, literally!
The turn limit is 999. I finished it on HARD around 350ish turns (including sidequests).
where do you view those images after battle and it matters if it is from the same save file? or it is just in that battle? (i saw some but i did not understood the condition)

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes