1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
ok im confused is this a sequel or a extra edition of the first game ?
From what I understood it is an alternate story. It also has more girls. But the core mechanics remain the same. I just hope some girl passives in battle get fixed, like having a long ranger only boosting the row before, stuff like thata.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
I played the original game a few years ago, but I'll wait on a compression, still very interested though.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
How grindy is this game?
VERY! That's why many people are already asking for cheats! But I am a man! I beat the first without cheats and I beat the Japanese version of this game without cheats on HARD difficulty! I can't stoop as low as using cheats! The first time, grindy as hell. The second time, not so much because it depends on how many achievements you got: Basically, achievements in this game give you points to spend in New Game+ to keep your items and recruit Ancient Heroes early on which is good.
However, if you ever find a grind spot, the game will become easy and even grinding will become less tedious.

deesosa

Dec 15, 2018
I was waiting for this, one of the few R18 games i first play and fap later on because its actually good! Much thanks

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I personally prefer the other version because of how they changed the story in this one.
A lot is the same but a lot is very different.
I blame the PC crowd (not pc as in computer - politically correct)

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
BTW, I found this small guide for Tier Items!
Make sure you focus on Tier 4 and 5 items on your first playthrough.

This guide is extremely useful to know what to make and who to give to which hero!

Reactions: D4SILVER
Dec 27, 2019
VERY! That's why many people are already asking for cheats! But I am a man! I beat the first without cheats and I beat the Japanese version of this game without cheats on HARD difficulty! I can't stoop as low as using cheats! The first time, grindy as hell. The second time, not so much because it depends on how many achievements you got: Basically, achievements in this game give you points to spend in New Game+ to keep your items and recruit Ancient Heroes early on which is good.
However, if you ever find a grind spot, the game will become easy and even grinding will become less tedious.
It's not a matter of easy or hard more like it's to see how much you can break the game before it crashes

Qtyaelgar

Jan 6, 2018
There are few instances i remember when i clicked something so fast... been waiting for this for years.

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
I never knew this amazing game existed?!

Now I'll have to grind my way in this game for the next few days/weeks, then play the first game.

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes