Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
aaaand i still can't finish the last tower
You did the same thing as I did when I played the game in Japanese? Tackle the tower early? I knew you would find the last level extremely hard!
Find Achilles and recruit her! It'll make it much easier!
Generally, this is my advice to anyone: FIND ACHILLES ASAP! She's arguably the best character in the game in terms of BOSS DESTROYING!

FearTheD

Jun 21, 2017
I 100% the original Eiyu Senki, I've always wanted to do that with this one as well.
Now I finally can. Thank you, OP, you magnificent bastard you.

pacefrei

Oct 27, 2017
I feel like I had huge complaints with the original game dragging on with the massive amounts of meaningless side quests with little to no development towards the end. Does this one still have that issue?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

TTT3

Jun 18, 2017
Hey guys, i really dont know what im doing but winnig the fights somehow, but what am i gonna do with that money? i mean where is the shop or somethng. Tnx.

dddd12

Jul 15, 2017
Does this version skip the timeskip that occurs in the beginning so that the first companions are friends of the mc right away.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Hey guys, i really dont know what im doing but winnig the fights somehow, but what am i gonna do with that money? i mean where is the shop or somethng. Tnx.
You unlock the shop when you conquer all of Japan! Then Abe no Seimei will join and open her shop! Also, money is not just for items, it's for TROOPS! You can increase your troops using money!
The shop is at Kyoto: Just access your missions and open the shop (doesn't cost an Action Point)

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Cheat Table from Fearless Fórums for whoever wants... the same guy who made the original code list for the jpn edition converted those into JAST edition(this one).
Table contains:
Code:
- Money
- Turn(Total)
- Actions
- Scripts to Read Party Data
- Modifiers for Characters such as troops amount(can go up to 999999999), general stats and if the character was used in the turn or not(can repeat actions with character). I recommend activating the script to read and then freeze the values, so u just need to go to character list menu and pass the mouse over each character to have the effect.
- Battle Modifier(god mod, enemy hp value, etc).

Troubleseeker

Jan 26, 2018
Is the ending/ true ending gonna be as sad as the original eiyuu senki? I kinda don't want to play games where all my effort of full completion just leads to a sad ending. Feels like wasted effort.

Secmess

Jan 1, 2018
VERY! That's why many people are already asking for cheats! But I am a man! I beat the first without cheats and I beat the Japanese version of this game without cheats on HARD difficulty! I can't stoop as low as using cheats! The first time, grindy as hell. The second time, not so much because it depends on how many achievements you got: Basically, achievements in this game give you points to spend in New Game+ to keep your items and recruit Ancient Heroes early on which is good.
However, if you ever find a grind spot, the game will become easy and even grinding will become less tedious.
Don't listen to this guy. Maybe true for hard or 100% completion (didn't try), but it's definitely enjoyable & balanced already on lower difficulties, and no need to torture yourself for the grind. Everything in this game is going to be superbly broken easy anyway if you even try to grind.

Not everyone is going to chase for hard or 100%, so why even give an answer that's totally not generalized lol.

Last edited:

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Is the ending/ true ending gonna be as sad as the original eiyuu senki? I kinda don't want to play games where all my effort of full completion just leads to a sad ending. Feels like wasted effort.
The original wasn't sad, Melancholic yes but not sad.
MC returns at the very end.
That said
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The shop unlocks after you do Seimei's first scene.
Money is used to increase troops, Heal, buy items ,some events might need money and I think synthesis cost money.

gamehollow

Aug 25, 2017
Finally I thiank you for translating it as now we get to play more of this and finally get to see Anasagi character in game.

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes