kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I think it is only for 64-Bit Windows, I tried with my 32-Bit laptop and the setup won't launch... Which is weird, considering that the JAST USA page for the game doesn't specify if the game is for 32-Bit or 64-Bit systems... The system requirements are: Windows 7/8/10, CPU: 1Ghz and a memory of 1 GB, that's it.

So, maybe there is a 32-Bit version of the installer and the one uploaded is the 64-Bit... Or JAST USA forgot to specify that this game is only 64-Bit, I think, lamentably, that the latter is more likely...
At least the version here is 64 bits.
Which is strange given that the original runs on 32 bit systems (Original as in Japanese version) so for the mean time it's not 32 but compatible.

ShinKazama

Jan 7, 2018
At least the version here is 64 bits.
Which is strange given that the original runs on 32 bit systems (Original as in Japanese version) so for the mean time it's not 32 but compatible.
Yeah, that's why I'm surprised that the game didn't run, the original was 32-Bit compatible so I though this game would be the same... Oh well, guess that bumps buying a better PC to the top of my "to do" list! Jajaja!

Reactions: kratoscar2008

tidus

May 14, 2017
God damn! Thank you! I didn't even know they were translating this. It's going to be a faptastic week. :D

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
It doesn't affect me personally but the original isn't as polished gameplay wise and the story might annoy you (Mainly due to the game giving more importance to a handful of characters) so really should consider at least trying the original before this one.
Yup the importance given to himiko in both h scenes and story made me rage in the original

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Can any of the fans of the game tell me a bit more about it without spoiling too much for everybody else? I started playing yesterday and so far, it's just some sort of strategic table game with just one pair of boobie flash after conquering three or four cities. Is the game fully committed to H-stuff as it progresses or is it just a Civ of sorts with NSFW (unless you work from home) cutscenes?

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Cheat Table from Fearless Fórums for whoever wants... the same guy who made the original code list for the jpn edition converted those into JAST edition(this one).
Table contains:
Code:
- Money
- Turn(Total)
- Actions
- Scripts to Read Party Data
- Modifiers for Characters such as troops amount(can go up to 999999999), general stats and if the character was used in the turn or not(can repeat actions with character). I recommend activating the script to read and then freeze the values, so u just need to go to character list menu and pass the mouse over each character to have the effect.
- Battle Modifier(god mod, enemy hp value, etc).
Is there no cheat table for the items,weapons,armors and stuffs?

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Can any of the fans of the game tell me a bit more about it without spoiling too much for everybody else? I started playing yesterday and so far, it's just some sort of strategic table game with just one pair of boobie flash after conquering three or four cities. Is the game fully committed to H-stuff as it progresses or is it just a Civ of sorts with NSFW (unless you work from home) cutscenes?
As you do events relating to the girls you will get sex scenes they vary in terms f when they happen so at times you will spend quite a while with no sex scenes and sometimes one after another.
Not all girls get sex scenes.

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
Lmao, did the japanese government pay the devs to make some pro-isolationist period propaganda, or something? That's kinda the vibe I'm getting from the description.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
the only way to make yamato takeru stronger is just by fighting or i missed something? and it is worth it?

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
the only way to make yamato takeru stronger is just by fighting or i missed something? and it is worth it?
Once you do all her events she can be restored to her former glory.
Also yeah, units with blue bars can only gain strength through fighting.

Last edited:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
found a typo.
the teXt says everyone gets +1 to all stats but only the atk gets +1.
I think that's actually a DEBUFF since Alwida's AOE skill is BLUE! It's everyone gets -1 (Alwida is probably buffed by Benkei or by an item). A typo nevertheless! It should say -1. Check the other units to see if it debuffs them or not!
EDIT: I am sorely mistaken! You're correct! In that case, it's not a typo, it's a bug if she doesn't boost EVERYONE because that's what her passive is supposed to do!

Reactions: No-Nonon
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes