Secmess

Jan 1, 2018
Does anyone have a 100% save game file?
I hope there are updates
Someone shared a 100% Japanese save, and I can attest that it's working perfectly:
Found a 100% Achievements/Scenes Japanese save file, most scenes are working (I spot-checked a good chunk, noticed some are censored though). Default save file location: C:\Users\Your-Name\Saved Games\TENCO\EiyuSenkiGOLD\UserData
Enjoy

Experimantal

Feb 2, 2018
With Gold coming out, is it still worth to play the original? I have played neither and I'm the kind to buy games on steam if possible, so I'm curious if it is still worth to purchase Eiyuu Senki and play it before Gold?

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
With Gold coming out, is it still worth to play the original? I have played neither and I'm the kind to buy games on steam if possible, so I'm curious if it is still worth to purchase Eiyuu Senki and play it before Gold?
Yes.
Gold and the original only share assets, the rest are their own thing.
Though playing the PC fan version is the best way to play the original.

Experimantal

Feb 2, 2018
Yes.
Gold and the original only share assets, the rest are their own thing.
Though playing the PC fan version is the best way to play the original.
I read the difference between Fan and Official, isn't the only difference the fact that more CG (the SFW versions of PS3) added in the gallery, but if you play NSFW you don't actually see them while playing the game anyway?

Since game is on steam I'm more inclined to buy the game over there after all, so I got no idea overhaul

Jan 12, 2018
Uh, I seem to be stuck... I'm playing on normal(which is the easiest difficulty) and every single country I can fight has around about 30% more troop strength than I do. I can't win fights like this. Does skipping turns make the enemies stronger or it just gives me money so I can buy more troops? Because if skipping turns also makes enemies stronger then I just can't keep on with my current save

Last edited:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Uh, I seem to be stuck... I'm playing on normal(which is the easiest difficulty) and every single country I can fight has around about 30% more troop strength than I do. I can't win fights like this. Does skipping turns make the enemies stronger or it just gives me money so I can buy more troops? Because if skipping turns also makes enemies stronger then I just can't keep on with my current save
Well skipping turns does indeed make the enemy stronger but literally by 1%! You can keep up by skipping turns definitely. And it is recommended in this game to skip turns a bit (unless you're gunning for the 100-turn completion achievement). So yeah, skip turns, spend money, do sidequests, relax, you're doing fine!

Feb 2, 2019
Started Eiyuu*Senki december 2020. Stars were well aligned for releasing this one less than 2 month later. :LOL: Good timing. Not much time to wait. :D

Date Masamune... (first and main girl in the game) Her voice actress sound similar to Nero Claudius from Fate universe. Good point. Because the voice of Himiko (first and main girl in the other game) is unbearable. Having someone sounding like our favourite "Umu girl" is a sweet melody for the ears.

PandaToots

May 11, 2017
Cheat Table from Fearless Fórums for whoever wants... the same guy who made the original code list for the jpn edition converted those into JAST edition(this one).
Table contains:
Code:
- Money
- Turn(Total)
- Actions
- Scripts to Read Party Data
- Modifiers for Characters such as troops amount(can go up to 999999999), general stats and if the character was used in the turn or not(can repeat actions with character). I recommend activating the script to read and then freeze the values, so u just need to go to character list menu and pass the mouse over each character to have the effect.
- Battle Modifier(god mod, enemy hp value, etc).
Where does this file go?

TTT3

Jun 18, 2017
The original wasn't sad, Melancholic yes but not sad.
MC returns at the very end.
That said
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The shop unlocks after you do Seimei's first scene.
Money is used to increase troops, Heal, buy items ,some events might need money and I think synthesis cost money.
Thank you man! Thats what i need to know. have a nice day!

Tiasung

Jul 30, 2018
What is the Difference between this and the original?
Its 2 different games. They have mostly the same gameplay, mostly the same characters. But the story is different. You encounter characters in different order, you fight some that you didnt before, etc. All of their H-content is different scenes.
Gameplay wise some stuff was added, characters rebalanced. Mostly different battles, etc.

Gold is basically an alternative version of Eiyuu Senki with improved gameplay.

This is one of those cases where if you enjoy one game, you want to play the other one too.

ShaveYoLegs

Nov 10, 2017
>Sanzou Hoshi literally says "Sanzou Hoshi", "Hakai" and "Goku" out loud
>translation goes with "Xuang Zang", and "Bajie" and "Wukong"
Fuck I know that complaining about an actual translation with correct english in a forum where MTL is the norm is awkward, but this lad is being intentionally obtuse.

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes