wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
anyone knows whats the provoke status mean??? my opponent inflicted that to benkei and it gets remove after one turn.
also cursed status also last for a turn but it gives -1 (?) to all stats or 2?? idk.
does all status and buff will Xpire after a few turns??

Wolffy

Aug 5, 2017
Is anyone else having the game crash whenever trying to do the Aristotle mission "Don't know what you got 'till"? Everytime I try to start it the game crashes with a Sintax Error and a Script Error.

Reactions: Sly_Dog and syponis

Bobloblaw1234

Nov 9, 2018
Is there a bug on "Marching on Irkutsk" mission? I kill all the enemies, stay off the broken ice squares and get the success screen and mission success pop up but it never completes.

No way to progress anything. Only things i can do are the repeatable Wakuwaku challenges and "dont Know What you Got 'Til" which will crash the game.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
With Gold coming out, is it still worth to play the original? I have played neither and I'm the kind to buy games on steam if possible, so I'm curious if it is still worth to purchase Eiyuu Senki and play it before Gold?
The older version had a more in-depth story...
This version feels like a generic retelling.

May 6, 2017
>Sanzou Hoshi literally says "Sanzou Hoshi", "Hakai" and "Goku" out loud
>translation goes with "Xuang Zang", and "Bajie" and "Wukong"
Fuck I know that complaining about an actual translation with correct english in a forum where MTL is the norm is awkward, but this lad is being intentionally obtuse.
I know what you trying to say, but this is actual translation, in this case, it more to Name it self
"Xuang Zang", and "Bajie" and "Wukong" is more recognizable toward large audience since they are the original name and character from Journey to the west legend history, and since this game is all about the Famous people in the past, they go with this route instead.
"Sanzou Hoshi", "Hakai" and "Goku" is localised version of that legend toward Japanese audience and only Japanese know what this name signifies. Just a fun fact :3

Last edited:

fanto5

Aug 27, 2017
I think I was at war with Russia for over 100 turns since I got stuck unable to take Moscow with that cold...Had some other wars, got Achilles, and did manage to eventually beat them in the cold with some luck...I do not recommend going that route, but I was stubborn.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
I think I was at war with Russia for over 100 turns since I got stuck unable to take Moscow with that cold...Had some other wars, got Achilles, and did manage to eventually beat them in the cold with some luck...I do not recommend going that route, but I was stubborn.
HAHA lol 100 turns. I am at war russia over 300 turns

jkmj

Jan 14, 2020
Uhh... Silly question here, but does this version have an "All-Ages" option? Hahaha. You know, like a way to hide the adult stuff or something.

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
wait... what.... is it over.
a very very long awaited game finally translated
finally *tears of joy*

Reactions: syponis
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes