Oct 25, 2017
Here the cheat i use cheat engine to make sorry i can't do any fancy stuff and no i dont do unlimited hp or something like that because it boring

Money
Action
Brave Meter ( Set 10 and Freeze )

For brave meter enter the battle once before set to 10 and freeze and after that you get 10 meter every battle until you close the game
What do I do with the file? is there an instruction anywhere?

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
ah yes... a stong AoE magic sword attack indeed. but hey, that attack inflict delay on a target just like a certain mage, basic attack.

anyone have seiso?? im turn 110 and i cant see her.

ShinKazama

Jan 7, 2018
Take this 32 bit version took a little longer, my upload speed is low and I could only put one link and it works smoothly and without any errors.
If this is an actual 32-Bit version, then the mods need to put it in the first post so other people can download it... I'll try downloading it tonight. Thanks for the version, man.

Reactions: 尺ЦŤнŁƐらら

arsdraconis

May 2, 2020
I think I was at war with Russia for over 100 turns since I got stuck unable to take Moscow with that cold...Had some other wars, got Achilles, and did manage to eventually beat them in the cold with some luck...I do not recommend going that route, but I was stubborn.
I did the hard mode russia because I'm retarded.

But it's actually not that hard, I had main character as my carry, but I'd imagine anyone with decent defense and good AoE can do. The key is Orichalcon, which you get from Atlantis.

Set it on your carry, and take 0 damage from normal attacks, and push through the winter

It gets harder on Moscow since all the field on your side has stat down and one of the spear unit had the defense piercing move, but what I did was bait the bombardment into row where Himiko isn't and just have some other unit to eat damage, but only Himiko and MC should survive by the end. Have Himiko heal MC from 1 space away until you take Ivan out, which you should be able to do with 1 Kagutsuchi. Once Ivan is out, you can move Himiko closer to MC to heal him better, and you should be able to outheal the defense piercing move from the NPC.

purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
Here the cheat i use cheat engine to make sorry i can't do any fancy stuff and no i dont do unlimited hp or something like that because it boring

Money
Action
Brave Meter ( Set 10 and Freeze )

For brave meter enter the battle once before set to 10 and freeze and after that you get 10 meter every battle until you close the game
so will cheating actions break the game, that is the only cheat that seems risky?

Tiasung

Jul 30, 2018
I did the hard mode russia because I'm retarded.

But it's actually not that hard, I had main character as my carry, but I'd imagine anyone with decent defense and good AoE can do. The key is Orichalcon, which you get from Atlantis.

Set it on your carry, and take 0 damage from normal attacks, and push through the winter

It gets harder on Moscow since all the field on your side has stat down and one of the spear unit had the defense piercing move, but what I did was bait the bombardment into row where Himiko isn't and just have some other unit to eat damage, but only Himiko and MC should survive by the end. Have Himiko heal MC from 1 space away until you take Ivan out, which you should be able to do with 1 Kagutsuchi. Once Ivan is out, you can move Himiko closer to MC to heal him better, and you should be able to outheal the defense piercing move from the NPC.
I forget which Russia is harder. Gold or the first game. It is much harder winning against Russia early then it is later on. Doing just the hard mode isnt all that hard since you can take a bunch of other countries first. Hardcore Russia is when you declare war on them as soon as you can. xD

boomer54321

Apr 24, 2017
So this game looks really interesting to me, but I only have one question. At what point in the game is there fj content? I'm guessing it's prob only a scene or two, but I'm curious.

darkmega926

Jun 6, 2017
I just unlocked an area where you can fight Achilles, and I got destroyed. It seems this is intended for late game. Is it possible to win this early?

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
[
Yes you can in the Gallery!
Could you point me where exactly in gallery this is? I can see 4 sections: Graphics; Music; Scenes; Trophies

and its in none of those
You can't. The fan translated version of the original ported this feature from GOLD and then they added a gallery. GOLD doesn't have a gallery for the clothe rips.

I just unlocked an area where you can fight Achilles, and I got destroyed. It seems this is intended for late game. Is it possible to win this early?
Yeah it's optional.
I don't think you can beat her unless you can find a way to null her damage.

arsdraconis

May 2, 2020
I forget which Russia is harder. Gold or the first game. It is much harder winning against Russia early then it is later on. Doing just the hard mode isnt all that hard since you can take a bunch of other countries first. Hardcore Russia is when you declare war on them as soon as you can. xD
Yeah, I meant going through Russia without having the winter protection feature, and just take 50% HP off every fight. I was reading the difficulty guide for the world conquest version and I thought I'd get a bonus for doing Russia before EU, but ended up just making it a lot harder for myself.

I manage to do it with 3000ish hp units. Achilles has no AoE, and her special is huge delay, and she can only damage the first row, so with some planning you can set your party to take ~3-4 turn of Achilles just killing the front row one by one and approaching back, while your sword/spear DPS just burn her life down. You can have 1 cannon user just wipe out her support

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiasung
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes