Han Mako

Apr 16, 2020
Anyone experiencing the same bug like me? On the 50-floor Pagoda mission 11F-13F, on the second round fighting the Bow and Mage enemy, I can't seem to attack the Bow enemy. Even in the fight preparation screen, when you hover over the enemy her stats won't show up. Is there a patch that addresses this?

Gabrisi11

Jun 3, 2018
err, dunno if I'm the only one getting this problem, but starting Aristotle's last events causes the game to crash... :(. And I know that it ain't necessary to move forward with the game's plot, but it still makes me sad.

pancolle

Oct 17, 2018
err, dunno if I'm the only one getting this problem, but starting Aristotle's last events causes the game to crash... :(. And I know that it ain't necessary to move forward with the game's plot, but it still makes me sad.
Arthur's character events seems to be partially voiced too which not happen in the original version. I was playing the game until now but it seems that the best thing to do is to wait until some correction patch.

Veneficae

Apr 12, 2019
Ouch, just realized i should be fighting everything else in asia and europe before going for egypt...no wonder it was such a pain. 3k hp against 7k hp guys basically all about reloading until you get the right RNG.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Is there a hard turn limit or anything? or is it possible to get to certain points and "stall" for doing events or whatnot?

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
i just cant beat atlas she hits so hard any unit i deplot gets one shot. and i hit her for like 1000 hp at best how the heck do you beat her
Criticals ignore defense so characters with high crit rate work the best (If you unlocked Goemon's final skill use her or Jeanne who has high crit rate)).

Arthur's character events seems to be partially voiced too which not happen in the original version. I was playing the game until now but it seems that the best thing to do is to wait until some correction patch.
Pretty sure her events were unvoiced in the jap version as well, It was never patched as far as I'm aware.

Reactions: Heimeropen

Tanagashima

May 4, 2017
ok thanks. anything else that may help? im gonna equip some crit damage gear and some stuff to make crits more common but what else can i do? she is so freaking hard

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
ok thanks. anything else that may help? im gonna equip some crit damage gear and some stuff to make crits more common but what else can i do? she is so freaking hard
Atlas:

Put Siegfried in front, since she can take quite some attacking power. Cu Chulainn, Joan d'Arc, Cook are good picks to get criticals against Atlas as well. Golden Astrolabe is probably sufficient to wipe her out.

Siegfried is quite easy to get. You just have to remember that she is vulnerable to critical hits - so take characters that have high luck to get her. Cu Chulainn, Marco Polo, Joan d'Arc, Cook are good picks.

Veneficae

Apr 12, 2019
Wow, the final boss is hilariously easy. Basically crit locked the boss out of her turn cause the only attack she does is a long wait attack. As long as you got 2-3 high luck units you automatically win the fight.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Wow, the final boss is hilariously easy. Basically crit locked the boss out of her turn cause the only attack she does is a long wait attack. As long as you got 2-3 high luck units you automatically win the fight.
Luckily the game makes up for it with Shambala, the lost continent and the Gods battles.
Shambala in the original was mostly an endurance, in GOLD it's more strategic as this time you can only bring like 8 characters.

darkmega926

Jun 6, 2017
I unlocked a place called Wakuwaku that has missions called challenges. What is point of these? I fight weak copies of character and they are repeatable.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Not the only one,they are aware and looking into it.

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes