Veneficae

Apr 12, 2019
I regret playing my first playthrough on hard trying to minimize turn count. its extemely hard to one round every battle when you don't get bonuses while the enemy get +5 to speed at mid game on bosses.

ShinKazama

Jan 7, 2018
Downloading then crying cant install because setup for x64 only . Imma cryin
Well, a couple of pages back another user posted a 32-bit version, I'm currently downloading it and will try it out later... You can try downloading that version, but as they say, download at your own risk, that wasn't uploaded by a verified uploader so be careful. If you don't want to take the risk, then just wait until an uploader decides to share the 32-bit version...

Reactions: Akator@

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
well i already found a bug it is in the middle of the game on 1 of the mission on EU
you don't have to do it to continue but if you do it , it crash the game

Veneficae

Apr 12, 2019
I'm new to Eiyuu Senki, are there different routes and a true end in gold?
It's an entirely linear game other than the chance to fight nations in a different order than usual or at least it was true of the original. Currently playing it right now and it seems like it is the same. However, iirc the original had some event scenes that play out differently depending on who you have in your roster.

Edit: Nvm i forgot original has normal and true ending. Though, Gold seems to be a sequel to true ending so it might be linear. It does seem like it with what is implied in the plot.

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2017
well i already found a bug it is in the middle of the game on 1 of the mission on EU
you don't have to do it to continue but if you do it , it crash the game
There may have been a problem during the download, I did not give an error
Well, a couple of pages back another user posted a 32-bit version, I'm currently downloading it and will try it out later... You can try downloading that version, but as they say, download at your own risk, that wasn't uploaded by a verified uploader so be careful. If you don't want to take the risk, then just wait until an uploader decides to share the 32-bit version...
hey did you download and test it, got an error?

Draonir

Nov 24, 2017
Im playing on hard difficulty right now and dont understand how i scale my troops properly. Finished the EU Colony Region and my heros have 2800 - 3000 troops and I have the feeling the troop count is to low. I am heading to Australia now but after that the MM Coalition is on 4000.

Do I have to favourite some heros or shall i simply wait. I'm on turn 75 right now.

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
Im playing on hard difficulty right now and dont understand how i scale my troops properly. Finished the EU Colony Region and my heros have 2800 - 3000 troops and I have the feeling the troop count is to low. I am heading to Australia now but after that the MM Coalition is on 4000.

Do I have to favourite some heros or shall i simply wait. I'm on turn 75 right now.
You can either increase your troop count with money or by getting medals during a fight which give all participating units extra troops.

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
Well...
Maybe i rushed to much than
Not sure if you've already done it but there is a mission where you have to scale a 50 floor tower in the starting province. In each mission you have to fight 3 rounds. The beauty here is that, unlike in all other multi-battle fights, you can use every character you bring with you in every round even if you've used them already. This is a great way of getting extra funds and troops for free.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017

pro: shes adorable
con: shes not as good as a healer compared to the original but she has some debuffs and some new offensive skills.

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
So is there an event i'm missing like in the original where you get cold weather clothing so you don't get the stat penalty in Russia? Or do I have to like win one fight IN Russia and then there's an event about getting the clothing? I'm on like turn 175 on Hard mode and game hasn't forced me to go there yet.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
So is there an event i'm missing like in the original where you get cold weather clothing so you don't get the stat penalty in Russia? Or do I have to like win one fight IN Russia and then there's an event about getting the clothing? I'm on like turn 175 on Hard mode and game hasn't forced me to go there yet.
You need to conquer Venice (and be at war with Russia) before that event shows up. As far as I can tell, at least.

mykoi

Jul 27, 2019
anybody else getting issues with not being able to go past yamato takeru? i'm on floor 24-26 (hard) & its getting difficult going up. all missions complete, but im getting an automatic defeat otherwise

EDIT: apparently its not like the pagoda where units carry on into the next fight. who would've thought the solution was so easy

Last edited:

Tanagashima

May 4, 2017
i just cant beat atlas she hits so hard any unit i deplot gets one shot. and i hit her for like 1000 hp at best how the heck do you beat her

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know this can happens but apparently, you can kill a character off just by beat her ass so hard... if you know which character is on the list please share some information.

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes