Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
And it would give enemy ridiculous amount of brave points so it could be not so good in case of boss fights. :)

StarHeavenz

Oct 3, 2020
Please help me, when I want to do this quest, the game always crash and then force close. Please Help me. I want to unlock all of gallery pict and scene Screenshot (33).png Screenshot (32).png

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Why did you post a screenshot of a different game? Anyway, that's the bugged Aristotle event. Apply the patch in the OP.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
i beat russian... at around 225 turns. my issue is not healing units mid battle
With Russia you need to heal up your A team before battle, preferably take a healer with you for the ancient heroes you take along, carry the healing / damage reduction items you do have, and just roflstomp whatever the enemy throws at you. Defensive battles don't have the cold penalty, so you could use those (especially the repeat ones, where enemies just have 10 or 20% of Max HP) to heal up and strengthen your troops due to battle bonuses.

Best to leave Russia for last. If you want to make it easier, you need to conquer Venice / obtain Da Vinci, so that you can do the anti-freezing plan mission. It can be done before turn 50 on easy in a first game, but that is really a massive challenge, and requires very good play. It becomes much easier when you don't have the EU / Dark Area to worry about though - also some EU heroes (Napoleon and Beethoven for instance) can be rather useful.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Can you tell me why did you tag me in a thread I never commented in with a post that's not even in this thread??
For some inexplicable reason the quote system does not work well on my rig. I wanted to write a response to you on Scamdrop's thread, never got around to actually posting it, and yet it did not get removed when I posted in a different thread. I overlooked that it copied in a quote to you.
Apologies.

That's definitely not it since i've got her third event already. That's why I was wondering if there is another event i needed to get it.
I really doubt it. I checked after conquering the world, minus bonus cities / towns (such as continent of Muu, or whatever it is called in Jast translation), so that was just on turn 31 on Very Hard in the Japanese version. No other events (other than Seimei back to unlock the item shop) had been done then. Copernicus' third event is in Macchu Picchu. Galileo's last event is in Alexandria.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
For some inexplicable reason the quote system does not work well on my rig. I wanted to write a response to you on Scamdrop's thread, never got around to actually posting it, and yet it did not get removed when I posted in a different thread (overlooked that it copied in a quote to you).
Apologies.

I really doubt it. I checked after conquering the world, minus bonus cities / towns (such as continent of Muu, or whatever it is called in Jast translation), so that was just on turn 31 on Very Hard in the Japanese version. No other events (other than Seimei back to unlock the item shop) had been done then. Copernicus' third event is in Macchu Picchu. Galileo's last event is in Alexandria.
You probably forgot to unquote. Click twice ;) No worries. Take Care.

Veneficae

Apr 12, 2019
Well, I got no events for Alexandria and I've already done Macchu Pichu and double checked how many hearts I've got for both of them and I am missing the third event for Galileo while I am maxed out Copernicus. Just to be sure, the last Copernicus event is supposed to be the one where they look at the stars together on the telescope right?

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Well, I got no events for Alexandria and I've already done Macchu Pichu and double checked how many hearts I've got for both of them and I am missing the third event for Galileo while I am maxed out Copernicus. Just to be sure, the last Copernicus event is supposed to be the one where they look at the stars together on the telescope right?
Only thing that I can think of is that you have not recruited some of the characters in the event. Since Aristotle and da Vinci are quite obvious, I suspect it is Archimedes.

Veneficae

Apr 12, 2019
Only thing that I can think of is that you have not recruited some of the characters in the event. Since Aristotle and da Vinci are quite obvious, I suspect it is Archimedes.
Bing Bong! You've found it! Where the hell is Archimedes! That darn rascal!

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Bing Bong! You've found it! Where the hell is Archimedes! That darn rascal!
Archimedes requires you to sell 30 UNIQUE (i.e. different) items in the shop. Afterwards she will join you as a start of turn event, if memory serves.

Off-topic but probably relevant for others:
All the following is based on the Japanese version: Faust requires 15 items or more synthesised, Diogenes, requires 1500 Trophy points + control of Fort Sumner, Magaroku requires you to have items #56 - #60 (those are five swords, not sure if the item order has been changed in the JastUSA version), and Sasaki requires the MC to be the MVP in battle 30 times. Not sure if Sasaki is in the game - have not yet downloaded it, as I have a few other games to play through.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Oh so i am forced to sell items for her...great. Anyways ya Sasaki is in the game.
You can always buy them back. There is a markup, but since money is abundant by that point in the game, it should not hurt your bank balance too much.

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes