wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
is the nude model artist that can completely empty opponents brave as her SS here as well?? forgot the name of the girl.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
You can't unlock all the options in one play through if I recall correctly. Achievements give you points you can spend on your next play through such as retaining all the items you sold in the previous play through for instance to get Archimedes. It is impossible to synthesize all the items in one play through as far as I could tell , and fuck me shambala is insane after level 6! I played the AI translated ver before all achievements unlocked except synthesize all items and shambala you must get a special item for shambala because I could not find " Yata no Kagami " best as I can tell you must get it after you complete shambala. I am really looking forward to getting the story so hyped now if only my DL would finish Nopy would not work kept saying invalid session even when I tried the torrent link don't have a payed for Mega so can't get it there due to size of file uploadhaven opens a google link no save option so pixel is the only link working for me and I am stuck at 200kbs

Also I know this link has been posted before but it is very useful so I am posting this again

At one point I found a battle guide for shambala on a JP only forum that after I used google translate I could just barely make sense of but I can't find it now maybe someone else can.

Did I mention how happy I am to play the official translation!!!

edit for sp and .

Last edited:

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
You can't unlock all the options in one play through if I recall correctly. Achievements give you points you can spend on your next play through such as retaining all the items you sold in the previous play through for instance to get Archimedes. It is impossible to synthesize all the items in one play through as far as I could tell , and fuck me shambala is insane after level 6! I played the AI translated ver before all achievements unlocked except synthesize all items and shambala you must get a special item for shambala because I could not find " Yata no Kagam " best as I can tell you must get it after you complete shambala. I am really looking forward to getting the story so hyped now if only my DL would finish Nopy would not work kept saying invalid session even when I tried the torrent link don't have a payed for Mega so can't get it there due to size of file uploadhaven opens a google link no save option so pixel is the only link working for me and I am stuck at 200kbs

Also I know this link has been posted before but it is very useful so I am posting this again

At one point I found a battle guide for shambala on a JP only forum that after I used google translate I could just barely make sense of but I can find it now maybe someone else can.

Did I mention how happy I am to play the official translation!!!
You don't need to pay for mega downloads. Just sign a free account and download the application to download stuff.
The only drawback is you get a particular quota per some amount of time, but no need to pay, just wait.

Reactions: Tiasung and APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
You don't need to pay for mega downloads. Just sign a free account and download the application to download stuff.
The only drawback is you get a particular quota per some amount of time, but no need to pay, just wait.
Oh so that is the deal Thanks for the tip.

Veneficae

Apr 12, 2019
Oh so that is the deal Thanks for the tip.
FYI, the quota for mega is IP dependent so you can bypass the quota by changing IP.

Anyways, How do people handle the last round of Shambala level 6? Just use poison? Time limit seems to be a factor in this. Also, is toxic stronger or poison stronger?

Last edited:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
FYI, the quota for mega is IP dependent so you can bypass the quota by changing IP.

Anyways, How do people handle the last round of Shambala level 6? Just use poison? Time limit seems to be a factor in this. Also, is toxic stronger or poison stronger?
Its not so much the quota I was having issues with but the file size limit either way getting a free account should fix that and um I suppose letting there download software live on my machine(somewhat hesitant about that)

Shambala in Gold goes all the way up to level 10 , 6 is dam hard to beat poisons and everything else you can bring ( I never did beat it and I originally thought it went only to 6 , after I read the how to I mentioned up the page(I can't remember the JP site I was on) I found out it goes up to level 10 and the forum said 7-10 were even more insane that 6.

• Poison = 15% of current Troops depleted at the start of each turn. 3 turn duration.
  • Venom = 25% of current Troops depleted at the start of each turn. 3 turn duration
Above taken from Fandom wiki

Last edited:

Panther H

Jan 1, 2019
I'm doing the second Arthur event (Oath of Love) now, and for some reason it isn't voiced. That was also the case in her first event. Since every other character event I've experienced so far is voiced, I'm assuming that all of the Arthur events are unvoiced in my game. Is this intentional or some bug that came with the version I downloaded?

Last edited:

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I'm doing the second Arthur event (Oath of Love) now, and for some reason it isn't voiced. That was also the case in her first event. Since every other character event I've experienced so far is voiced, I'm assuming that all of the Arthur events are unvoiced in my game. Is this intentional or some bug that came with the version I downloaded?
Happens in the original jap release too.
Maybe they hit some contract issues with the voice actress and had to leave her events unvoiced.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I managed to track down the JP site I referred to earlier google translate so it reads funky sometimes but useful especially for Shambhala

Reactions: EcchiOujisama

Wolffy

Aug 5, 2017
I completed the game once so far but I am missing 1 CG. Its the last one in the third row on the first page. Can anyone tell me how to unlock it?

schen

Jul 2, 2020
I completed the game once so far but I am missing 1 CG. Its the last one in the third row on the first page. Can anyone tell me how to unlock it?
You probably viewed Sun Tzu / Qin Shi H event before applying my fix? Replay this event from the gallery (#11), it will flag proper CG file.

mad666

Oct 10, 2017

the unit at the end of level 6 have a skill that kill it self for power gauge
just use a unit that can drain the enemy power gauge and they will kill them self

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes