wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
if their brave is less than 3(?) maybe.. otherwise the wolf girl will use a normal attack if theres only 1 enemy in front of her or the 2 brave attack if theres more.
EDIT. poison is good to reduce her damage.

Reactions: APoc1

Veneficae

Apr 12, 2019
if you dont have a orihalcum or an item that gives damage reduction, get a buffer that grant permanent barrier (damage reduction) unless dispelled. for the hp, ill assume that you need 9999 for that. imo def is useless unless you have an item that reduce critical damage or reduce the enemy luck.
Ya i realized now that they crit everything so def is useless. I finally got it though by staggering my Magic Units around to prolong their deaths so i can heal with himiko.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
if their brave is less than 3(?) maybe.. otherwise the wolf girl will use a normal attack if theres only 1 enemy in front of her or the 2 brave attack if theres more.
EDIT. poison is good to reduce her damage.
Thanks for the tips once I get through the fusion process I will try again. I did not import my data from the Fan translated ver of gold so I started over going to get all the fusion stuff done first.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Is there a con on skipping turns? If so, what is it?
Not really if you play normal.
In hard or very hard and onwards you get attacked by a super strong enemy if you skip a turn with full action points.
If he defeats you you lose a huge amount of money and your party is wiped out so once you run out of events you can't skip turns safely.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
beaten the game at 328 turns.. yeah i sure took my time but my first game took me 1100+ turns.
anyone knows whats up with that challenge that requires 50000 gold and the enemy there is weak. is that a training area??
also what abrosia does??

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
Hmmm...Palamedes and Huayna Capac doesn't do enough since the former's brave drain delays way too long and the latter has a bad hitbox and they require atleast 4 brave points in order for them to actually cast their sacrifice skill. I tried adding Nostradamus to make Palamedes less problematic but it still doesnt work because the timer still runs out before i can kill the last guy. Then I added Charlemagne to try to toxic kill one but I never have the poison guy not be the next guy to sacrifice herself.
bring 2 slow tank atlantic and rasputin will do the trick
when the enemy attack them they get no power gauge but you get them
the enemy attack range is only 1 so you can bring all kind of healer and mage for power gauge stealling

Veneficae

Apr 12, 2019

anyone knows where to find the missing graphics?
Qin Shi Huang and Sun Tzu. Proceed with Sun Tzu events.

Anyways, wow the last Shambhala level is not hard...at least on Normal. Once i nuked down the brawler orb, I used Achilles Chiron Step and Dagda's Mace to delay the hell out of the Blunt orb and the whole fight became extremely trivial.

Also, Qin Shi Huang's epilogue is just cruel.

Last edited:
Reactions: wyldstrykr

Panther H

Jan 1, 2019
Majikoi (Hazakura Seiso) patch, using scenario TL from SurferDude patch:

(includes previous fixes)

And test patch unlocking Arthur voice files in her events (1st, 2nd and 5th), but I only checked 2nd event, tell me if you get crash in others:
After applying this patch, Masamune's lines in the first and second Arthur events aren't voiced for some reason (haven't checked the rest). There are some others that sometimes have no voice as well. Well, it is substantially better than without the patch tho.

zero092

Feb 7, 2018
I remember in the orginal the game got harder and would give better rewards depending who you conquer first. Is it the same in the gold version?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I remember in the orginal the game got harder and would give better rewards depending who you conquer first. Is it the same in the gold version?
No it is not the same as the first game. you get no special loot if you do the harder captures first.

Reactions: zero092

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Majikoi (Hazakura Seiso) patch, using scenario TL from SurferDude patch:

(includes previous fixes)

And test patch unlocking Arthur voice files in her events (1st, 2nd and 5th), but I only checked 2nd event, tell me if you get crash in others:
So I tested the Voice Files in event 1 AND 2: They fix all of the voices but Masamune's: It's still missing! If you could re-test and re-patch that would be nice ty! I'm going to guess it's the same thing for all events (Masamune's voice is missing that is)
Speaking of voices, Benkei has some missing lines in Hercules's first event!

Last edited:

schen

Jul 2, 2020
So I tested the Voice Files in event 1 AND 2: They fix all of the voices but Masamune's: It's still missing! If you could re-test and re-patch that would be nice ty! I'm going to guess it's the same thing for all events (Masamune's voice is missing that is)
Speaking of voices, Benkei has some missing lines in Hercules's first event!
Not a bug, forgot to mention: while her voice files exists, they are empty. Same with 2 Benkei lines, and about 10 lines in other files combined - they are either empty, or wrong voiceover (like just "Aaah!" instead of long line of text).

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes