Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Not a bug, forgot to mention: while her voice files exists, they are empty. Same with 2 Benkei lines, and about 10 lines in other files combined - they are either empty, or wrong voiceover (like just "Aaah!" instead of long line of text).
Ah, understandable, have a nice day!

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
View attachment 1038139
Cananyone help me with this run time error bug? Never happened for my Jap ver tho.

P/s: Fixed. I extract and paste a new EiyuSenkiGold.exe and it worked.The game file got bugged somehow.

Last edited:
Reactions: caju

caju

Oct 5, 2017
View attachment 1038139
Cananyone help me with this run time error bug? Never happened for my Jap ver tho.

P/s: Fixed. I extract and paste a new EiyuSenkiGold.exe and it worked.The game file got bugged somehow.
I cant help you but I just wanted to say you really are great at head games.
I am thoroughly confused about "chihiya" now
And google was absolutely no help figuring it out...

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
I cant help you but I just wanted to say you really are great at head games.
I am thoroughly confused about "chihiya" now
And google was absolutely no help figuring it out...
What do you mean by "great at head games" ?
And about chihaya, I google it and it say that mean "A thousand falcon" for boy name.What is confusing you about that?

edugawaconan69

May 29, 2018
I Just only hope this will can be played in android:giggle:

Or there is a game with this kind of feel

I like rance and this when i played it in my laptop but now my laptop Just broken

shaq9

Oct 1, 2017
I wonder if they skipped over the majority of Africa again in this one. I saw an Egyptian char, but I'm wondering if the rest are "dark spirits" again.

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Hello guys, im currently stuck at Irkutsk in Russia, I defeat every enemy, but then it doesnt conquer Irkutsk... Am i missing something?

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Hello guys, im currently stuck at Irkutsk in Russia, I defeat every enemy, but then it doesnt conquer Irkutsk... Am i missing something?
There is a non-fighting event in Sendai that you need to complete before conquering Irkutsk!

lmaojd

Sep 16, 2018
how do you get faust ? im on ng+ rn i dont find her in first play despite clearing all sidequest already (except shambala)
also skipped archimedes because i dunno i had to sell 30 item to seimei at first

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
how do you get faust ? im on ng+ rn i dont find her in first play despite clearing all sidequest already (except shambala)
also skipped archimedes because i dunno i had to sell 30 item to seimei at first
Fuse 15 items!

lmaojd

Sep 16, 2018
dunno man, its working fine on me
maybe some file got quarantined by your newly updated av? try recheck it via superelmo torrent
i got mine from him

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I'm having a weird glitch where the game freezes on the title screen. It worked just fine a couple days ago. Any idea what might have gone wrong? I tried installing a fresh copy and rebooting, no dice there.
What Windows version do you have, regular or N version?
Very important because I might know the solution!
If you have an N version and that you didn't update it until recently, you need to install Media Feature Pack.
Otherwise, it's probably as lmaojd said: It's your AV acting up!

droganpc

Apr 21, 2020
you can sell items to Seimei then buy it later at double price.

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes