dragon358

Jan 15, 2020
Yeah, download the patch and it install it , found on the first page of this thread if I recall.
Thanks, I actually found it immediately after the post, and was going to delete, but you responded so quickly. Appreciate it.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Thanks, I actually found it immediately after the post, and was going to delete, but you responded so quickly. Appreciate it.
No problem I am playing the game on my other monitor and I just happened to see the thread notification.

Vkek97

Nov 18, 2018
There will be a lot of work and even corrupted save files. If you want equip same items for multiples unit using "Unit Mod" lot easier.
How can you add the same multiple items? By just copying pasting the array of bytes of one character to another? Is there a better, safer, method?

Happoubi

May 6, 2020
How can you add the same multiple items? By just copying pasting the array of bytes of one character to another? Is there a better, safer, method?
You can just freeze the AOB and hover over the unit. erm... safer? i haven't encountered crash so its already safe, i guess?

Ypselon

Sep 30, 2018
I have some Problems ... I use the Version from here, with the Gold Fix 2 and the Gold Fix 3 Patch. But my Game Crashed everytimes when i choose Achilles in the Battle (After the MC gets his Memory Back) - The Battle with Hugues de Payens .

The errors are :

Code TC02-1.03c1-20182-17
Code TC02-1.03c1-20566-347
Code TC02-1.03c1-20307-115

All other Chars working .. Anyone has an Fix for it ?

-----------------------
Same Problem with the Battle in the Last Achilles Event ... without Choose her, the Battle works without Crashes.

Last edited:

droganpc

Apr 21, 2020
I have some Problems ... I use the Version from here, with the Gold Fix 2 and the Gold Fix 3 Patch. But my Game Crashed everytimes when i choose Achilles in the Battle (After the MC gets his Memory Back) - The Battle with Hugues de Payens
Maybe bc you use too many patches, I only use goldfix1, and haven't found any problem so far.

akoaysmurf999

Dec 29, 2018
Any other h-games like this with good gameplay? Not pure visual novels.
At the top of my head, you've got quite a number of choices. Recent one would be wizards climber I guess. Others would be bunny black 1&2, seinarukana, yumina the eternal, eien no aselia, venus blood series, rance series, kamidori, kami no rhapsody, baldr force. Can't seem to remember anything else for now

BradW

Jun 28, 2018
Making this post because I wanted to share my realization with others. I decided to go replay the original because I noticed a few things that felt off with this one. Aside from the story differences and the new characters (and items), there is another somewhat huge difference. Personalities.

Himiko was toned back (probably more so because she gets less screen time). Percival had her dependable personality swapped for a loveable oaf (seriously she went from being sensible and hardworking to easily getting lost and rather naive). Drake was given a softer side for her scenes. Takeru went from being a known glass canon type fighter and competent leader to a lazy bum with the occasional stroke of genius.

Those are just the ones I noticed the other day but there are probably more. I wanted to share it though because when I caught on I was disappointed with some of the changes (Percival and Takeru) and I thought others might be as well.

Reactions: caju

dragon358

Jan 15, 2020
Finally finished it, really enjoyed it alot, and am pretty glad I stumbled upon it as well. Thank goodness for this site posting these gems.

droganpc

Apr 21, 2020
Making this post because I wanted to share my realization with others. I decided to go replay the original because I noticed a few things that felt off with this one. Aside from the story differences and the new characters (and items), there is another somewhat huge difference. Personalities.
Tristan still got nothing in ESG. Sometimes I feel like Masamune is the new annoying Himiko.
The romance in this story is somewhat rushed.
Among the new casts, Perry is the best (lol), she and Billy make a great duo :LOL:

BradW

Jun 28, 2018
Tristan still got nothing in ESG. Sometimes I feel like Masamune is the new annoying Himiko.
Among the new casts, Perry is the best (lol), she and Billy make a great duo :LOL:
I haven't finished yet so I'll assume you mean Tristan has nothing in terms of scenes. They did give her a bit of a personality in this one (she is the one with all the bad luck after all). As for Masamune, personally I disagree on her being the new annoying Himiko. Then again I only find a few characters annoying. Kay, Kay, and Kay. Wait did I mention Kay?

As for the new cast, I agree that Perry is the best, though I really like Alwida's design. Only other new ones I've got are Perry and Kojiro so far. I'm taking my time completing all side things before moving on to a new territory, so I still have to deal with the EU, Russia, China, Egypt, Babylon, and Africa. I have been ignoring Russia because, in the original you needed Da Vinci to be able to fight without loosing half your force at the start of the battle because of cold.

caju

Oct 5, 2017

Those are just the ones I noticed the other day but there are probably more. I wanted to share it though because when I caught on I was disappointed with some of the changes (Percival and Takeru) and I thought others might be as well.
The first one seemed story based with a good game.
This one seems like a good game with no story.

I prefer the crafting system in the second - since the first didnt have one.

Literally, that is the only thing I find appealing about this remake. They removed the story and added in some gen-whatever phrasing "my bad" to try to connect but it horribly fails to connect the player to any specific character.

Himiko was the main love interest in the first where I have no idea who they intended the player to connect with in this version.

Happoubi

May 6, 2020
She has scenes in WWX so guess would be in next game. Not looking forward much though since this is my first game and the protagonist personality already ruined my experience, the artist style turned me off (im skipped all h-scenes even of my fav chars)... oops... all this is just my opinion, sorry if it discourage someone

Last edited:

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
so is this still the fan translation or have we got a hold of the official JAST translation now that has finally released? if it's still the fan translation i would be all to happy to provide my copy of the official translation once i can buy it (hopefully tomorrow if not next fortnight (or in April once i get my collectors edition)).

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes