lmaojd

Sep 16, 2018
I'm running regular Win 10 Enterprise. Strangest fucking thing I've ever seen - it just started crashing if my DAC has the audio quality set too high. I normally keep it at 32-bit 384KHz, and now it won't run at anything above 32/192. If I didn't see that shit with my own eyes I wouldn't believe it. I'd love to hear your solution whether it ends up being related or not.

Come to think of it, I don't think I ever shared my definitive version of the original Eiyuu Senki here. It contains every enhancement that was ever done in one place. All the H-scenes, all of the content from all 3 versions of the game, unit selection voices, jiggles and eyecatches from GOLD ported to the original and more. The only thing that never got done was putting Seiso in the original.
thanks will get yours later when i decide to replay it

lastingman

Jul 24, 2017
Cheat Table:
- Unit Mod
- Bonuses
- Unit Always Available
- Troop Limit = 99999
- Brave
- No Wait Time
- 100% Crit
- Money
- No Remove Item *enable/disable before/after craft
- Action Point
How does this table work, exactly? Just tick the box?

idontwantone

Dec 15, 2017
Getting a Load Error on both games and every version of Eiyu Senki I try playing, right after it gives me an, "Attention: Could not get master sound volume." Doesn't matter if I run it in Japanese Locale/as adminstrator, or changing the folder names to names that worked for others. Anybody have the same problem?

funcb

Jul 17, 2018
How i use the cheat? I cant use it.. I cant beat the second battle against russia and egypt...

lastingman

Jul 24, 2017
If the process already attached, then, yes

Max 10 still take quite sometimes when attack bunch of enemies
Is there a way to add infinite fusing? After I fuse one item, the game won't allow me to fuse another, says I had already fused the item.

Happoubi

May 6, 2020
Is there a way to add infinite fusing? After I fuse one item, the game won't allow me to fuse another, says I had already fused the item.
There will be a lot of work and even corrupted save files. If you want equip same items for multiples unit using "Unit Mod" lot easier.

62zjK4e.png

droganpc

Apr 21, 2020
How i use the cheat? I cant use it.. I cant beat the second battle against russia and egypt...
Why don't you fusion some stuffs and equip to your girls.
Also you have to recruit Da Vinci to counter the cold in Russia.

dragon358

Jan 15, 2020
Is there a way to fix the crash that happens if you try to do aristotles quest? Don't know what you got till...?

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes