kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I read the difference between Fan and Official, isn't the only difference the fact that more CG (the SFW versions of PS3) added in the gallery, but if you play NSFW you don't actually see them while playing the game anyway?

Since game is on steam I'm more inclined to buy the game over there after all, so I got no idea overhaul
You get both non sex and sex cgs, both events can be accessed in the fan version as well as the console exclusive girls.
Definitely support by buying the steam version but really the fan made is the on to play.

We need the OP to update the main post and mention what GOLD and the original differ at, far too many questions about that.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Where does this file go?

You seriously don't know Cheat Engine?, it's been around for years already since around 2000... it's a literal app that attaches itself to an process in the middle of the command rings and acess the data/information as adress as if it was a trojan/virus or something and because of this behaviour, many programs started calling it a virus while in this case it's an intentional attachment, the program in itself have no problem/virus that steals/affects ur data, unless u download it from a different source. It literally has an official page for download if u google "Cheat Engine" and also, an official forum called Fearless that posts Tables(files such as this) with cheats made by other players... basically, CHeat Engine is used to search the adress/values within the app and later on, some user turns the table into a trainer with similar functions of attachment to a program, in this case, is just the table to use...(still requires CE installed on computer).

Experimantal

Feb 2, 2018
You get both non sex and sex cgs, both events can be accessed in the fan version as well as the console exclusive girls.
Definitely support by buying the steam version but really the fan made is the on to play.

We need the OP to update the main post and mention what GOLD and the original differ at, far too many questions about that.
There are girls specific to the console versions? Damn, well I'll definitely support with purchase, I'll see what to do afterward, thanks!

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
The items and the troops themselves also changes to varying degrees. There's also a lot more items and ladies to woo in this version.

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
G o L d . . .
And this is a surprise, I had completely forgotten about it from all the waiting. o_O

Kton45

Mar 25, 2020
So excited for an official release! I will be getting the collectors edition next payday but for now I just want to PLAY!!!

I love the series for the H content but the story is also fun and the game mechanics are fantastic IMO.

+ the artist is fantastic and I try to get my hands on anything they make.

Reactions: kratoscar2008

Aeneasc

Apr 28, 2017
What is this game and why does that man look a lot like Rance?
This is basically like Sengoku Rance just in "the real world" during mixed up timelines. You can basically invade countries and fuck legendary leaders / famous people that somehow are all female. Sadly the protagonist isn't as fucked up as rance (lol). However, it's a great game.

Kurumi Tokisaki

Nightmare
Donor
Sep 26, 2019
Yo how to defeat russia? Their winter is killing me
If it's the same as original game then you need to defeat one of the other countries to get the stat on one of the characters to fight them but I cant remember which one. Thankfully Russia doesn't mess you up if you declare war of em unless that's changed from original too

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
If it's the same as original game then you need to defeat one of the other countries to get the stat on one of the characters to fight them but I cant remember which one. Thankfully Russia doesn't mess you up if you declare war of em unless that's changed from original too
Also, you can do it without risking any item loss and the country you have to defeat to defeat Russia is Europe (You need Da Vinci's Cold Suit)

Last edited:

toolkit

Oct 14, 2018
I'm not sure if this problem has been noted/solved before, but i cant seem to find the game at all after downloading/installing. I found the save files and everything, but no icon to start the game. any idea where its at? ( I Selected both desktop and start menu in the process)

Nevermind, i found it under program files.... >.>

pancolle

Oct 17, 2018
I'm not sure if this problem has been noted/solved before, but i cant seem to find the game at all after downloading/installing. I found the save files and everything, but no icon to start the game. any idea where its at? ( I Selected both desktop and start menu in the process)
Try: C:\Program Files\Eiyu Senki Gold, It's the default choice for the installer.

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes