Dilalidos

Jan 29, 2021
well done, keep deleting my post. what a tyrant. whenever i told u to add "Japanese game" tag when the page is missing the tag, no response at all but whenever I am being sarcastic, my post got deleted as fast as this clown can cum LMAO

trey44

Jun 24, 2017
I didn't play the original one because I heard there was a gold version that's being translated., my body is ready.
Think of this game as a sequel/remake. The first one is still more than worth your time.

famoult

Dec 25, 2019
hey can i play this game without walkthrough? or i will be missing some item like the original one?

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
It's finally here! Awesome! Thank you so much for uploading the original installer/setup version of the game! You're the best!
The art in this game is just gorgeous!

Just wanna ask, are the H-Scenes voiced or not?

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Are the H scenes spaced out better here? I stopped the first one about half way through or even past that and there were still only like 3-4 scenes (Most with the Himeko).

Sounds like I should try to finish the first one before this anyways. This could get a patch too.

Last edited:

izayamika

Sep 11, 2017
i thought this one is still "coming soon" on steam lol
anyway glad this got an english version after beating the first one i feel like they should've gone with Gold instead since that one is the improved version after all xD

YuRui

May 22, 2018
Both games are different. You should play both

From what I've read, it's an alt timeline, to be honest, if I had all month free I'd play both, but for now I'll take this as my first game and just get on with it, in that sense, if I play the original, it will also feel like gold. (story-wise)

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
From what I've read, it's an alt timeline, to be honest, if I had all month free I'd play both, but for now I'll take this as my first game and just get on with it, in that sense, if I play the original, it will also feel like gold. (story-wise)
It doesn't affect me personally but the original isn't as polished gameplay wise and the story might annoy you (Mainly due to the game giving more importance to a handful of characters) so really should consider at least trying the original before this one.

Reactions: YuRui

ShinKazama

Jan 7, 2018
only 64 bit windows ?
I think it is only for 64-Bit Windows, I tried with my 32-Bit laptop and the setup won't launch... Which is weird, considering that the JAST USA page for the game doesn't specify if the game is for 32-Bit or 64-Bit systems... The system requirements are: Windows 7/8/10, CPU: 1Ghz and a memory of 1 GB, that's it.

So, maybe there is a 32-Bit version of the installer and the one uploaded is the 64-Bit... Or JAST USA forgot to specify that this game is only 64-Bit, I think, lamentably, that the latter is more likely...

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes