Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
where do you view those images after battle and it matters if it is from the same save file? or it is just in that battle? (i saw some but i did not understood the condition)
Ah, these have their own collection in the gallery! Go back to the gallery and you'll see all the girls in all their Armor-torn glory!

Reactions: collectioner

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
So I have sad news:
The JAST USA version doesn't have the Majikoi DLC! I got confirmed by someone!
That means it's either gonna be paid DLC or it'll never come!
It's sad but to be honest, I never used Seiso as one of my mains anyways!
Anyways, I hope we keep an eye out of it and we get it here as well if it gets released.

Kuroyan

Jul 23, 2017
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES and FUCKING YES !
Sorry... I was waiting for years for this moment... I am legit crying right now.

Jabberwock00

Mar 13, 2019
I remember there were a lot a achievements in eiyuu senki.
secret achievements as conquer russia before china still exist or not ?

Taoren

Jun 21, 2017
Waited for this game since it was announced for English localization by JAST two years ago. Dropped $100 (shipping included) on this game for the Collector's Edition the day it was announced and waited til 3:00AM for the game code to work (game was released around 5:00AM lol). Guess Dragon Quest XI S is on hold for now.

Reactions: Golden Vampire

cheer1o_o

Sep 18, 2019
Damn, just yesterday I wanted to look for some new info about the release and totally forgot to do that. And now I get this. Wow

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
Cheat table here cover almost anything include character stats so if you like to made some character stronger here it is and it permanent change

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes