wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
guys the vndb guys finish implementing WWX scenes to the gold version. anyone knows where to get it?

Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
More precisely here:
Magnet links can be used without registration.

player22

Mar 19, 2020
Hi, here's the CG set download of the Gold version.

RAR size: 169 MB
- -

File contains:
419 images, JPG format, not censored, 410 images have 1366 x 768 resolution, 9 images have 1280 x 720

CG Gallery = 253 images
In Game character images + character's ripped clothes images = 166 images

Keep in mind that this is the "Eiyu Senki Gold" version. The gallery had 253 images when I played it.
The "Eiyu Senki WWX" version of the game has even more characters BUT it also has more CG scenes with the characters already present in Gold.
I probably won't be playing updated Gold versions of this game if the developers decide to add the rest of the scenes with the old characters, so this rar might not get updated. Feel free to download, update and re-upload this.

Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
Are they planning to update new scenes added to the WWX game?
Yes, we are planning to update the port with new scenes. Unless some major things would change in the future.

Copernicus does have a CG in WXX, but it's not a proper H-scene by any standards.

lastingman

Jul 24, 2017
Yes, we are planning to update the port with new scenes. Unless some major things would change in the future.

Copernicus does have a CG in WXX, but it's not a proper H-scene by any standards.
Thank you. So we need to update our current game everytime a new update comes or is it some kind of patch?

Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
While new content is released almost on weekly basis, we will release a patch when enough new content is released on Japanese WWX. Maybe once in 1-2 months, it's not decided yet. Updates structure is designed to be very modular, so you'll only need to download a few files.

• Red Heart
Reactions: droganpc

Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
We aren't stopping anyone to re-upload it to any place they want. I upload it to sukebei in a few days if any usual uploader doesn't pick it up before that.

Last edited:

lastingman

Jul 24, 2017
That's kinda already hard enough as it is though, since it would mean messing with the actual game files itself. As much as I would like new characters and content, it would be a miracle if they can even do that. By that point, it would become a full blown mod for the game rather than a patch.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
That's kinda already hard enough as it is though, since it would mean messing with the actual game files itself. As much as I would like new characters and content, it would be a miracle if they can even do that. By that point, it would become a full blown mod for the game rather than a patch.
Mod only include story bits. Anything regarding gameplay won't make it.

Winkel is the marriage dialogue included ? any plan to integrate new gameplay or side-events ??
Thank you for your hard work !
Not as far as I know, only the main story and hero events.

Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
Dialogue (including marriage dialogue) is really tricky thing. We have access to all sound files, but they named in a purely technical manner. Sorting out exactly the needed lines (without access to test those in-game) would already be a daunting task. On other hand, GOLD doesn't have a function of poking character to trigger a random voice line, so that also would require coding from scratch. The third point is translation. It doesn't use script files, I suspect it's encrypted in some other files or server-based.
Overall, it's a really hard task for niche content.

Reactions: droganpc

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Dialogue (including marriage dialogue) is really tricky thing. We have access to all sound files, but they named in a purely technical manner. Sorting out exactly the needed lines (without access to test those in-game) would already be a daunting task. On other hand, GOLD doesn't have a function of poking character to trigger a random voice line, so that also would require coding from scratch. The third point is translation. It doesn't use script files, I suspect it's encrypted in some other files or server-based.
Overall, it's a really hard task for niche content.
But GOLD has it? The bouncy boobs and poking are definitely a feature in GOLD.
I want those marriages dialogues so bad!
Hope someone can help identifying the voice files or just add the dialogue of that event, I just want to see characters reaction to MC choosing them as his main lover.

Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
But GOLD has it? The bouncy boobs and poking are definitely a feature in GOLD.
Yes, it actually has. I really missed that poking in Units screen. That's nullifying point 2.
Technically, it's making it possible to add voicelines to existing characters (without translation). We would need to add all new characters as dummy units to implement their voices.
The possibility of us doing it is really low, but it's not zero now.

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes