kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
So I finished the game for 3rd time yesterday (on hard, very hard and nightmare), I excepted some kind of twist on ng+ like in base game but apparently it ends
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or I am missing something? I have only 33% of cg, are my only choices only either start another nightmare run or load save before last fight? That sounds awful, and I really liked game so far :(
Maybe your global data got corrupted because mine got and then it reseted everything including the gallery.
The only missable sex scene is Magoroku since she needs certain specific weapon set ups but the rest are easy unlocks by watching events so I dont see how you missed them.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
I have only 33% of cg, are my only choices only either start another nightmare run or load save before last fight? That sounds awful, and I really liked game so far :(
Quite likely that your global data got damaged. Check the achievements you have unlocked. Also, since none of the CGs are tied to difficulty, might as well do a run on Normal with all the bonuses you have unlocked. Just for a nice little roflstomping.

If you have not done the character missions, just stop before attacking Calamity. You won't be facing much challenge from the end of turn battles. In other words, that is the ideal time to do character missions., and whatever else you might have missed.

ETA: Character missions missing

Last edited:

danken

Jul 1, 2017
Maybe your global data got corrupted because mine got and then it reseted everything including the gallery.
The only missable sex scene is Magoroku since she needs certain specific weapon set ups but the rest are easy unlocks by watching events so I dont see how you missed them.
I simply didn't unlock them in gameplay, there are too many missions for them... my first try was hardest for me and it took 100+ turns, then it was something like 80-90 (don't remember), in lategame I was stuck with 9999 troops for most of my roster and I don't like to just stand in front of final boss, doing all those minor missions and getting atacked on enemy turn, I wish there was another way (besides using 100% save), because 33% after 3 runs tell me I would need to waste a way too much time to unlock them.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I simply didn't unlock them in gameplay, there are too many missions for them... my first try was hardest for me and it took 100+ turns, then it was something like 80-90 (don't remember), in lategame I was stuck with 9999 troops for most of my roster and I don't like to just stand in front of final boss, doing all those minor missions and getting atacked on enemy turn, I wish there was another way (besides using 100% save), because 33% after 3 runs tell me I would need to waste a way too much time to unlock them.
Well if you don't want to read just enable text skip at always so it skips the text regardless of if you saw it or not.
Or dont conquer until you have watched all available events, if you spend even 1 action point you wont be attacked by Orochi.
Hats off to you for finishing without unlocking the characters skills and equip slots.

pheonix-ix

Mar 28, 2021
I finished the game, maxed out all the affection, and got all the scenes, but somehow I'm missing one CG (under graphics) on first page, third row down, right most one (on the right of Lubu & Alwilda).
Anyone got any clues what I could've missed?

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I finished the game, maxed out all the affection, and got all the scenes, but somehow I'm missing one CG (under graphics) on first page, third row down, right most one (on the right of Lubu & Alwilda).
Did you get the blacksmith girl as a party member?

NarraWoods

May 27, 2018
That should be the 3P with Sun Tzu and Qin Shi Huang.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone hear about the guys who wanted to make a patch that added all the WWX scenes to gold?

RayePappens

Jun 9, 2020
Found a 100% Achievements/Scenes Japanese save file, most scenes are working (I spot-checked a good chunk, noticed some are censored though). Default save file location: C:\Users\Your-Name\Saved Games\TENCO\EiyuSenkiGOLD\UserData

Enjoy
When I switch the files nothing works, goes back to a 0% save

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes