kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Thats good to know. That feature is good because thats the only way you get some action with girls not having a love/hscene.
But really add the marriage options unvoiced if necessary, I thought it was just a mechanic but being an actual event changes everything.

Max627

Jun 27, 2020
I just today tried to play this game some more (I've already played a LOT of it and wanted to finish it) and all of a sudden started getting these errors and I've no idea what's causing them.

I attached screenshots. The first one says some stuff that's not even true like I'm on Windows 8? Which I'm not lol.
I would do a fresh install if I could 'cause I really wanna finish it but I'd hate to lose my saves. :/
Anyone got a solution for this problem??

droganpc

Apr 21, 2020
Winkel hows the work with wwx content going ?
i just watched some clips on youtube, apparently there's no marriage dialogue -_- fuck that dude who deceived me
or maybe it isn't added in English version?

Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
I don't know about marriage dialogue in the English version, I assume it's there if the marriage function itself is available.

For our port, the 1.1 update is planned. It will include a few new characters released after 1.0 and total conversion of all voice files (which will fix some audio issues and reduce their size by a significant margin).

Reactions: droganpc

droganpc

Apr 21, 2020
I don't know about marriage dialogue in the English version, I assume it's there if the marriage function itself is available.

For our port, the 1.1 update is planned. It will include a few new characters released after 1.0 and total conversion of all voice files (which will fix some audio issues and reduce their size by a significant margin).
Actually after playing for a while, i found out that a lot of unreleased-character's events are translated. damn, they sure make it fast, i remember the translator dude announced the project just a month ago. well, their twitter's as dead as ever.

Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
I assume that majority of translation was done long before the Twitter announcement. They did translate enough stuff beforehand for a few months of updates.

Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
Nothing really happened, we were talking about the initial WWX official translation announcement ( I think it was in March).

Mar 3, 2020
Majikoi (Hazakura Seiso) patch.
Instructions:

1. (optional - if you haven't made backup of original files and used any of my previous patches) unpack to the game folder

2. install official v1.01 patch from

3. (optional) backup or rename files
AUGEvent/Script.dat
AUGSysGame/Script.dat

4. unpack to the game folder

Also restores Arthur voiceover in some of her events.
EDIT 02.03: Fixed charging animation bug.
I'm playing this game and noticed that Majikoi event doesn't appear after I defeated the Taika Empire. I've played the Japanese version with all the patches installed so I'm looking for info if it's included or not in the English version. Then I found this post I quoted and follow the instruction to install the patch. The Majikoi event appears as soon as I load my game.

Now I'm ready to face the last battle and doing all the side quests but I notice something is missing, Chihaya last skill. Chihaya has 5 hearts of 6 now. He has Kagutsuchi Slash and 3 equipment slots. I've recruited (including optional girls like Kojiro, Musashi, Faust etc + Majikoi girl) and done all the girls' events. I know his events depend on how many the girls' events you've done, but I didn't get Chihaya's last event. How did I screw up? Was it because I didn't restart my game from the beginning after I applied the patch? Or is it because of another bug?

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Now I'm ready to face the last battle and doing all the side quests but I notice something is missing, Chihaya last skill. Chihaya has 5 hearts of 6 now. He has Kagutsuchi Slash and 3 equipment slots. I've recruited (including optional girls like Kojiro, Musashi, Faust etc + Majikoi girl) and done all the girls' events. I know his events depend on how many the girls' events you've done, but I didn't get Chihaya's last event. How did I screw up? Was it because I didn't restart my game from the beginning after I applied the patch? Or is it because of another bug?
You're missing the Summon Heroes skill for Chihaya. I checked my save (also played with the Majikoi patch), and I did get it on turn 120 (I am guessing that was roughly 2/3rds in getting all the character events done). I got it by doing Date's fourth event. Interestingly, if I do say Balin's first event, it does not trigger - it seems to need Date's fourth event for me. It may be possible that you used Date's event to unlock another skill (eg. the Kagutschi Slash), and thus accidentally locked yourself out from getting the Summon Heroes skill. Really not sure. It is clear that number of cleared character events does not matter for the Summon Heroes skill to be unlocked.

Either way, that skill is hardly worth replaying the game - it is a bit on the meh side, and if you are powerful enough to earn extra troops by using Summon Heroes, you don't need the extra troops to begin with.

Don't think I have ever used it in 4 playthroughs.

Mar 3, 2020
You're missing the Summon Heroes skill for Chihaya. I checked my save (also played with the Majikoi patch), and I did get it on turn 120 (I am guessing that was roughly 2/3rds in getting all the character events done). I got it by doing Date's fourth event. Interestingly, if I do say Balin's first event, it does not trigger - it seems to need Date's fourth event for me. It may be possible that you used Date's event to unlock another skill (eg. the Kagutschi Slash), and thus accidentally locked yourself out from getting the Summon Heroes skill. Really not sure. It is clear that number of cleared character events does not matter for the Summon Heroes skill to be unlocked.

Either way, that skill is hardly worth replaying the game - it is a bit on the meh side, and if you are powerful enough to earn extra troops by using Summon Heroes, you don't need the extra troops to begin with.

Don't think I have ever used it in 4 playthroughs.
I know what skill he's missing because I've played the Japanese version years ago. I'm at turn 202 now and all the girls are at their max affections. The only missions left are those city based missions eg. eating famous foods, visiting famous places, etc. Those are just text (no voice acting) and I only get some money. I'll post more when I've done all those quests and faced the last battle. But I doubt I'll get his last skill. This never happens when I play the Japanese versions (4 times for each difficulty). I suspect it's because of applying the patch (see my quoted message in my prev post) in the middle of my play. If I don't get his last skill, I'll try replaying in harder difficulty.

Mar 3, 2020
I know what skill he's missing because I've played the Japanese version years ago. I'm at turn 202 now and all the girls are at their max affections. The only missions left are those city based missions eg. eating famous foods, visiting famous places, etc. Those are just text (no voice acting) and I only get some money. I'll post more when I've done all those quests and faced the last battle. But I doubt I'll get his last skill. This never happens when I play the Japanese versions (4 times for each difficulty). I suspect it's because of applying the patch (see my quoted message in my prev post) in the middle of my play. If I don't get his last skill, I'll try replaying in harder difficulty.
I've finished the game and didn't get Chihaya's last skill. Time to start a new one with Hard difficulty.

Jul 22, 2017
I'm finishing soon with Venus blood game and I had my eye on this game. I scrolled up and saw another version of this game existing with more content? Which one should I play? I'm aware of the original game so that's not the one I meant.

lastingman

Jul 24, 2017
I'm finishing soon with Venus blood game and I had my eye on this game. I scrolled up and saw another version of this game existing with more content? Which one should I play? I'm aware of the original game so that's not the one I meant.
Don't bother with the other game, WWX, unless you are willing to sell your soul to EA Temco, as it is a gacha game. Granted they have more girls and have an entirely new system to integrate the gacha mechanics, and of course alternate costume versions of some of the current girls, but it is a gacha game, and the english version of that game had most of the contents altered or removed because you know, loli is bad if it's outside Japan. The original JP version of the game is hosted by DMM, so trying to actually register for that outside of Japan is already annoying, let alone translating Japanese.

I'm not saying that it's bad, per se (since I don't actually play it), but I'm just saying in advance that it's not that simple of a game. Winkel uploaded a mod for GOLD where scenes from WWX are ported in, so you can have an idea on what WWX is all about. And before I forget, it's only the scenes of WWX, nothing else is added in so don't ask if there are new characters or content aside from those scenes, and if you want to have the CGs of the WWX game, check out my previous post with the MEGA link, they update it as far as I know.

Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
Is there an update patch? Do I have to download everything again?
It's a bit special because I also took the opportunity to rename the main game folder. So you need to rename your game folder
to Eiyuu Senki GOLD - WWX Edition. After that, your torrent client should handle all automatically, re-check all files and download only updated files.

Reactions: droganpc

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
Wait, so the main character is literally the only dude in the game? That's a bit too weird for me, like the dev has serious insecurity issues.

• Angry
Reactions: kolisz
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes