DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
So which game version is better: this one or the world conquest one?
They are two different games that use similar setups and characters. If you want a bit more story Eiyu Senki The World Conquest I believe to be the superior of the two. If you want more characters and refined gameplay, then Eiyu Senki Gold A New Conquest is the better option. I think both should be played as they are unique experiences, but if you had to choose one, it may be up to what you prefer.
The steam version is uncensored ? I'm planning to buy it there
You will need to get the 18+ patch but after that, it should be uncensored with all the sex scenes added back and with no mosaics just like the one on JAST's store.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Does anyone have a complete save for the WWX mod/patch?
You dont need one, just follow the rules to set up free mode (Just need to replace some files) and you can play all character scenes.
Though I think it helps to have a save with a little of progress of the original.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
They are two different games that use similar setups and characters. If you want a bit more story Eiyu Senki The World Conquest I believe to be the superior of the two. If you want more characters and refined gameplay, then Eiyu Senki Gold A New Conquest is the better option. I think both should be played as they are unique experiences, but if you had to choose one, it may be up to what you prefer.

You will need to get the 18+ patch but after that, it should be uncensored with all the sex scenes added back and with no mosaics just like the one on JAST's store.
That's a huge problem, i can't buy it on Jast Store, no international card

Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
As kratoscar2008 mentioned, you can use Free Mode to unlock everything fast. Still, I can provide a save file to unlock 100% gallery.

Backup savefiles, copy with replacing "UserData" folder in your game save folder (basic path C:\Users\UserName\Saved Games\TENCO\EiyuSenkiGOLD\UserData). Should unlock all H-scenes in the gallery (for 1.1 version).

Just buy the game on Steam, then download the torrent version. No functional difference while you still support the developers.
Also forcing people to pay for the restoration of cut content, good old JAST)

Last edited:

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I use to be fine with this when their statement was that Japanese publishers request for paid patches. I know Japanese publishers can be hard to see reason with such as the situation with GIGA and the Baldr Sky localization, Frontwing lying about uncensored art for Grisaia still existing or Akabei Soft with the proposed Akatsuki no Goei official release that fell through. But, for their Steam releases that could be patched, every single one is paid, not a single exception which is hard for me to believe. Seems more like JAST wants them to be paid to get more money when they could just offer the Steam versions to be the same price as the JAST versions and offer a free patch.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
As kratoscar2008 mentioned, you can use Free Mode to unlock everything fast. Still, I can provide a save file to unlock 100% gallery.

Backup savefiles, copy with replacing "UserData" folder in your game save folder (basic path C:\Users\UserName\Saved Games\TENCO\EiyuSenkiGOLD\UserData). Should unlock all H-scenes in the gallery (for 1.1 version).

Just buy the game on Steam, then download the torrent version. No functional difference while you still support the developers.
Nice to see ya.
A few characters have been released since the last patch (That glasses girl, those brown lolis, that Shi doll and the girl with an Owl), will they get their patch or will you wait for more characters?

Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
I still haven't forgiven JAST for what they did with Sumaga.

Currently just collecting data. Can't really tell at this point when the next update will be.
Also fun little story: Tenco themself censoring some character assets for Apple version of ES WW ( I assume you can't use the WWX version there ). It is almost as awkward as JOHREN art=)

Last edited:
Reactions: kratoscar2008

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I still haven't forgiven JAST for what they did with Sumaga.

Currently just collecting data. Can't really tell at this point when the next update will be.
Also fun little story: Tenco themself censoring some character assets for Apple version of ES WW ( I assume you can't use the WWX version there ). It is almost as awkward as JOHREN art=)
I see thats good.
Strange they havent taken other platforms/publishers into account and only making titty monsters for characters.

Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
Well, Apple hates all breasts equally) So far Gilgamesh (swimsuit), Hunefer, Scorpion, Date Masamune (swimsuit), Ector (swimsuit), and Unkei&Kaikei are affected. And I assume this list isn't final.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Well, Apple hates all breasts equally) So far Gilgamesh (swimsuit), Hunefer, Scorpion, Date Masamune (swimsuit), Ector (swimsuit), and Unkei&Kaikei are affected. And I assume this list isn't final.
Thats crazy. Wonder if it will be successful.

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
I dont know if this has been asked but whats difference between this title and World Conquest, i see lots of same characters.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I dont know if this has been asked but whats difference between this title and World Conquest, i see lots of same characters.
Completely different games, use the same characters, but different plots and Gold has some added mechanics and QoL stuff since it came later.

Reactions: Gooblygoop
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes