lastingman

Jul 24, 2017
I dont know if this has been asked but whats difference between this title and World Conquest, i see lots of same characters.
Long story short, the first game has a deeper story than the second but the second adds more characters and distributes character events evenly as well as giving better QoL changes, such as a better after battle reward and item synthesis but at the cost of a more generic story and the character events being more or less the same, generally speaking.

Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
Let's say both stories are not exactly "deep". GOLD also skips a lot of world-building on basis of the player reading the original and being familiar with the characters.

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
So... a few days ago, it premiered in English:

Is this content already in this version here?

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
So... a few days ago, it premiered in English:

Is this content already in this version here?
That DLC is just an 18+ patch to put the Steam version in line with the version on the JAST store since they had to take out sexual content to put it on Steam. So, this is content already in the version posted here.

Reactions: NeZKyMaN

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
why are they charging extra for the lewd stuff if you buy it from steam? that seems kinda sus.
They say its because thats what the Japanese publishers want. Granted, it isn't extra, at least in USD since all their Steam versions with patches or at least with an 18+ variant cost less than the JAST store versions and the cost of the patch is usually made to make up the difference. Even though JAST store supports regional pricing for some countries, if you can't purchase from their store, regional pricing for your country isn't supported, and their support contact can't accommodate you, then you are shit out of luck if you wanted to actually purchase it.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
So um, should i download and install the bug fix and Seiso patch? what does the patch do?
Bug fix fixes the Aristotle event and the mosaic censorship in the Sun Tzu and Qin Shi. Both of these were also addressed in JAST 1.01 patch that you can find on the game's JAST store page under "Downloads" amongst other things they addressed. Seiso patch includes a guest character from the visual novel series Majikoi. So, at the very least, if you want the game fixed, get the JAST 1.01 patch and if you want the extra character then also get the Seiso patch which also addresses a possible minor bug you may come across on the 1.01 version.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
pleas where can I find this "Seiso patch"
Majikoi (Hazakura Seiso) patch.
Instructions:

1. (optional - if you haven't made backup of original files and used any of my previous patches) unpack to the game folder

2. install official v1.01 patch from

3. (optional) backup or rename files
AUGEvent/Script.dat
AUGSysGame/Script.dat

4. unpack to the game folder

Also restores Arthur voiceover in some of her events.
EDIT 02.03: Fixed charging animation bug.

Metrascope

Jul 8, 2021
So, just out of curiosity, I've bought this game on Steam, I'm totallty obligated to buy the R18 patch in the JAST store ? Isn't there some kind of patch for the steam version ?

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
So, just out of curiosity, I've bought this game on Steam, I'm totallty obligated to buy the R18 patch in the JAST store ? Isn't there some kind of patch for the steam version ?
The 18+ patch on the JAST store is for the Steam version. You make a JAST account, buy it, download it, unzip it, and then overwrite the files in your Steam copy. The reason they don't sell it on the Steam store is likely 1) To try and get Steam users to come to their ecosystem and be more comfortable with the JAST storefront so they may consider using JAST instead of Steam in the future 2) To increase potential profit by forcing people to buy it on their store 3) Steam will usually ban or reject 18+ patches especially nowadays so may not be worth the hassle.

Metrascope

Jul 8, 2021
The 18+ patch on the JAST store is for the Steam version. You make a JAST account, buy it, download it, unzip it, and then overwrite the files in your Steam copy. The reason they don't sell it on the Steam store is likely 1) To try and get Steam users to come to their ecosystem and be more comfortable with the JAST storefront so they may consider using JAST instead of Steam in the future 2) To increase potential profit by forcing people to buy it on their store 3) Steam will usually ban or reject 18+ patches especially nowadays so may not be worth the hassle.
I know there's a patch on the JAST store, I just want to know if there's a way to uncensor the game WITHOUT buying it.

Reactions: Damz

Metrascope

Jul 8, 2021
By pirating the 18+ version such as the one uploaded here.
That's what I wanted to know, if I needed to download the version uploaded here or if it worked good enough with the Steam version and a patch.
DW, I guess there's no pirated steam patch yet

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes