Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
It seems no one share the v1.01 patch, so how the game performance without new patch? Installer+bug fix (without Seiso pacth) is good to go?
What do you mean no one shared the 1.01 patch?! I did:
https://f95zone.to/threads/eiyu-senki-gold-a-new-conquest-final-tenco.73584/page-29
Search in the future for schen patches that add Seiso in a later page.
EDIT: Weird... The link I provided on that post doesn't work anymore... Can anyone share the patch or something cause I can't find it anywhere anymore.
EDIT 2: You guys are in luck: I still have the patch despite deleting the game from my PC. Here it is! I kept it because maybe one day I'll redownload/reinstall the game! Who knows?!
EDIT 3: Due to website problems, I have reuploaded the file on Page 48 on Workupload. Please download from there and thanks.

Last edited:

MonOmn

Jun 15, 2019
Do i need to play the original?

Do CGs differ from the original and gold , and does the original have CGs that aren't in gold?

Last edited:

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Do you recommend playing Eiyuu * Senki before Eiyuu * Senki Gold?
Well it depends.
The original has a better story and certain characters are developed better but GOLD has much better gameplay (Mind you its the same battle system but GOLD has a few new features and better unit balance), so it might be hard to go back to ES if you play GOLD first.
I say both are worth it and if you liked the characters in one of them the other is worth a shot for more of them.

Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
Does the port include all the original Gold content? Can it be played like the original Gold just with extra scenes?
It can be, though after the first chapter of the WWX campaign you unlock maximum action points (so you need to press End Turn less). I think it's the only thing that affects the original GOLD.

Reactions: kratoscar2008

naiyenmelody

May 25, 2019
It can be, though after the first chapter of the WWX campaign you unlock maximum action points (so you need to press End Turn less). I think it's the only thing that affects the original GOLD.
Hey Winkel, where can I find the wwx content download link? First time replying on the site, so I'm not used to how quotes and replying works. Thanks in advance.

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes