kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Can someone explain to me how to beat Shambala on level 6?

That 6 Montezuma battle is impossible!
Best result I got was killing 5 out of 6. The time always runs out.
They have 600k HP each, so dmg dealing is a no go strategy. The only way I see is to brave drain them to make them kill themselves, and try to waste as little turns as possible doing that.
Problem is, they have 6 Montezumas that take up almost all the turns. I took Palamedes and gave her items that boosted her speed by +6, put Atlas as a front liner, and Himiko to keep him alive, that's all, so I won't waste turns, but Palamedes still can't drain them fast enough.
Sometimes I try to use atlas punch to put +30 wait on them, but that still fails, turns run out too quickly.

Please advise.
That brown loli with the boomerang has a orb draining skill, instead of Atlas put Sigfried and Rasputin as Sigfried has higher def and can further increase it with her special, put the 500 damage reduction on her and the 1000 one of Rasputin. The gist of the fight is to not let them get brave so they off themselves with the sacrifice skill. They shouldnt get much from Sigfried and Rasputin should give you brave instead (Put some HP increasing items too). You could try putting Jean D Arc so she can use the skill that decreases delay as well to make the drainers turn come quicker.
You might need some retries as there isnt a fool proof method since there isnt an item that increases turn count like in the original.

PS: equip that money after battle item to get insane amount of money off the fight.

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
That brown loli with the boomerang has a orb draining skill, instead of Atlas put Sigfried and Rasputin as Sigfried has higher def and can further increase it with her special, put the 500 damage reduction on her and the 1000 one of Rasputin. The gist of the fight is to not let them get brave so they off themselves with the sacrifice skill. They shouldnt get much from Sigfried and Rasputin should give you brave instead (Put some HP increasing items too). You could try putting Jean D Arc so she can use the skill that decreases delay as well to make the drainers turn come quicker.
You might need some retries as there isnt a fool proof method since there isnt an item that increases turn count like in the original.

PS: equip that money after battle item to get insane amount of money off the fight.
Thanks, I rarely used loli-boomerang so I forgot she had that skill. After incorporating her, things went much better.
I still used Atlas because she's a blunt type that's "weak" to brawl type, as opposed to Sigfried. That way they didn't gert brave from me.
Anyway I won, that and the next floor too. much simpler. I hope to finish it soon.
Also I used the money item, but didn't get that much from it. Wonder why...

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Thanks, I rarely used loli-boomerang so I forgot she had that skill. After incorporating her, things went much better.
I still used Atlas because she's a blunt type that's "weak" to brawl type, as opposed to Sigfried. That way they didn't gert brave from me.
Anyway I won, that and the next floor too. much simpler. I hope to finish it soon.
Also I used the money item, but didn't get that much from it. Wonder why...
Huh maybe they nerfed it on GOLD. Remember it working on the original. Anyways congrats.

Nov 26, 2021
What do you mean no one shared the 1.01 patch?! I did:
https://f95zone.to/threads/eiyu-senki-gold-a-new-conquest-final-tenco.73584/page-29
Search in the future for schen patches that add Seiso in a later page.
EDIT: Weird... The link I provided on that post doesn't work anymore... Can anyone share the patch or something cause I can't find it anywhere anymore.
EDIT 2: You guys are in luck: I still have the patch despite deleting the game from my PC. Here it is! I kept it because maybe one day I'll redownload/reinstall the game! Who knows?!
how to install it if its on the steam version? i cant buy the stupid patch because of region.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Heimeropen Do you still have the 1.01 patch? Unfortunately the link in page 46 is giving me an error.
What the hell happened to my link? Why does it say 'stream' when I try to download it, not the name of the file and not the same size (219kb only wtf)? It must be because of the website having problems right now. I will try reuploading, hold on.

Edit: Sorry about this guys: It must be because the Cloud function of F95 got hit! Try this link:
I'm trying to bypass the Masked Function: Copy/Paste the ENTIRE LINK to bypass the masked function of the website (remove the spaces)

Last edited:

dantles1992

Jul 10, 2020
pleas can anyone help me, I get this error when am trying to play "Inner Thoughts" mission, am using Seiso patch on my game, is there something I need to add before I add that patch or what? or can I somehow fix this, pleas help me

EDIT: so I manage to learn that Script file in "AUGEvent" folder makes a errors in my missions I also can't install 1.01 patch as it say it can't find my game, pleas help me

Last edited:

Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
pleas can anyone help me, I get this error when am trying to play "Inner Thoughts" mission, am using Seiso patch on my game, is there something I need to add before I add that patch or what? or can I somehow fix this, pleas help me

EDIT: so I manage to learn that Script file in "AUGEvent" folder makes a errors in my missions I also can't install 1.01 patch as it say it can't find my game, pleas help me
Seiso patch should be installed on the 1.01 Jast version.

dantles1992

Jul 10, 2020
Seiso patch should be installed on the 1.01 Jast version.
it works now but I do have crash or two from time to time, also can anyone tell me what tool I need to use to extract or edit files in this game, I wanna try making some change on some art files, pleas

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes