Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
I have a quick question about the hentai scenes, in contrast to the original ES, do they still use 1 image and in some cases 2 for the hentai scenes? It has been a slight bother for me that there is no before during and after picture for the hentai scenes but I can live without them

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I have a quick question about the hentai scenes, in contrast to the original ES, do they still use 1 image and in some cases 2 for the hentai scenes? It has been a slight bother for me that there is no before during and after picture for the hentai scenes but I can live without them
Eh it varies but usually they did off with 1 CG scenes. i think the standard is 3 while you have some 5+CG scenes. Definitely more fappable than the original.

Vivarium

Aug 15, 2021
Anyone else get a bug where you get an insta defeat when you start the fight with the first ancient hero Takeru (City Yamatai)? I can't progress with this. How do I fix this ;c.

Zigismynd

Oct 13, 2018
Yea I beat the group (the city lord of Yamatai) before her with all of my heroes alive still. But, once it's done with the dialogue and the fight begins, it's an insta defeat.
you will not be able to use the same heroes 2 battles,that's why you need to share the forces

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yukemoto

boiblurn

Mar 18, 2020
Sorry I'm not overly familiar with this site and this is my first time posting. I've trying scrolling through replies to find an answer, but either I'm missing something or I'm just stupid but are the 1.01 patch and the seiso patch still necessary or are they included in the main install now?

Zigismynd

Oct 13, 2018
Sorry I'm not overly familiar with this site and this is my first time posting. I've trying scrolling through replies to find an answer, but either I'm missing something or I'm just stupid but are the 1.01 patch and the seiso patch still necessary or are they included in the main install now?
Better download Eiyuu Senki Gold - WWX 1.3 there is a lot more content

Zigismynd

Oct 13, 2018
That's pretty much Eiyuu Senki Gold plus the mobile VN content, right? I assume the added VN content is in English?
Yes this is an unofficial port of a part of the mobile game,no new gameplay elements (characters, battles) are ported, the release is intended for reading the text part only.
New events partially translated + censored

apipino

Jan 4, 2022
I'm creating an "Unofficial Patch" for Eiyu Senki Gold that I plan to post here.
At the moment I found a bug:

in the file "\AUGGame\Episode.dat"~"戦闘.txt" the buggy reference:
battle id="タヒチに進軍", script="■F10_共通フリー編_タヒチ_タヒチに進軍.txt"

which should be:
battle id="タヒチに進軍", script="F10_共通フリー編_タヒチ_タヒチに進軍.txt"

and also the lack of this file "F10_共通フリー編_タヒチ_タヒチに進軍.txt", which may be the cause of some crash.
The reference I can fix but the missing file is a problem.

If anyone has any ideas I will be grateful.

Zumorikato

Nov 22, 2020
Does WWX 1.3 have Seiso? If yes can someone tell me where to download WWX.
If not can someone tell me what to do after downloading the game and downloading the 1.01 patch and the seiso patch.

Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
Seiso patch should be installed on the 1.01 Jast version of the game (any original Jast 1.0 release ( , for example) -> 1.01 Jast patch (esgold_patch_1.01.exe) -> Seiso patch (gold_v1.01_seiso.zip).
WWX Edition does include Seiso content as it's based on the 1.01 Jast version with the Seiso patch installed. WWX Edition v1.3 -

Zumorikato

Nov 22, 2020
Seiso patch should be installed on the 1.01 Jast version of the game (any original Jast 1.0 release ( , for example) -> 1.01 Jast patch (esgold_patch_1.01.exe) -> Seiso patch (gold_v1.01_seiso.zip).
WWX Edition does include Seiso content as it's based on the 1.01 Jast version with the Seiso patch installed. WWX Edition v1.3 -
Thank you.

Kevin94

Oct 2, 2018
Hi, can someone help me with this?

I have this game on STEAM but I have no clue if the STEAM ver is identical to the JAST ver 1.01. Also, can I apply the SEISO patch (credit to Shen) to the STEAM one without downloading the game on the 1st page of the thread?

I really appreciate any help I can get. If not, I will just download here since I have purchased it.

Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
The steam version requires installing an extra R18 patch, so I'm not really sure if it's strictly identical to the separate Jast release.
There's no upside to using the Steam version, so downloading the torrent version might be a way to go.

Setriven

Jun 5, 2017
Cheat Table:
- Unit Mod
- Bonuses
- Unit Always Available
- Troop Limit = 99999
- Brave
- No Wait Time
- 100% Crit
- Money
- No Remove Item *enable/disable before/after craft
- Action Point
The Game crashes after every single battle i have it linked with the Cheat Engine.

Some advice here?

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes