SilverdarkElf

Jun 16, 2018
Does the Seiso patch work with the WWX content update?

Edit: Also the cheat table doesn't work with the WWX content patch. I tried to figure out how to make my own table but the address of funds etc keeps changing(?)

Last edited:

Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
Seiso patch is included in WWX Edition.
I assume cheat tables for Jast Gold v1.01 should work since we didn't modify the .exe file. Though you don't need to cheat anything for WWX stuff since it's basically free.
In general, I don't recommend playing the original Gold campaign on WWX Edition. Playing unmodified Jast Gold v1.01 with Seiso patch installed is a better option.

Reactions: SilverdarkElf

Kraetuz

Apr 16, 2021
Anyone has any idea how to trigger Cook 3rd event?. or somehow has done it?
Mine didnt has her 3rd event pop up

Reactions: Froosh

Kraetuz

Apr 16, 2021
You will need to have at least Marie Antoinette and control Paris.
TY SO MUCH Broddah, you have no idea how much im suffering been googling everywhere for this . I thought it is possible to make her 5th event appear before conqueer EU. But thank you Sir, You just save me, another lost lamb.
Time to conqueer EU . Tsun tsun Napolea chan HERE I COME!!!!! VIVI LA ZIPANG~

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
wow, so when you increase a character's affection to 10, what they are saying at the main screen changes as well :whistle:
if only Nagamasa had more events T_T, i really like her.
She has another scene in the newest patch. Penetration.

Voldemarus88

Oct 28, 2021
How do you install 1.01 patch? It keeps saying that I don't have Eiyu*Senki GOLD and I should put the patch in the game folder, but it's already there.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
How do you install 1.01 patch? It keeps saying that I don't have Eiyu*Senki GOLD and I should put the patch in the game folder, but it's already there.
Did you install it using the installer or a torrent? Try installing it in its default directory with the installer then try the patch!

Queensland

Aug 3, 2020
This is one of those games where you need proper install.
No idea why it doesnt work on your end.

buy the the game from other area
or
from download from here

AzraelStCloud

Jan 24, 2019
Hey all, sorry if this has been asked and answered before i saw there was 47 pages and thats alot to sift through just to find answers to my few questions.

1. who all doesnt have sex scenes in the game? i figured thatd be easier than asking who does lol

2. i see people sometimes mention current release, does that mean new content is added.

thanks for any help given!

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Too many girls to mention who doesnt or who does.

As for releases its probably refering to the WWX release which is scenes from the gacha getting ported to this one. Game itself is complete.

Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
I thought you would wait to see if you include the crossover stuff? I imagine alternate Mu in it.
That talk was purely theoretical. I will evaluate crossover stuff when it will be actually released.
Mu is likely to be a paid unit like Pandora AW. I don't think she will be connected to that crossover in any way.

Reactions: kratoscar2008

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
That talk was purely theoretical. I will evaluate crossover stuff when it will be actually released.
Mu is likely to be a paid unit like Pandora AW. I don't think she will be connected to that crossover in any way.
I see. Thanks for the update .

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
Can someone explain to me how to beat Shambala on level 6?

That 6 Montezuma battle is impossible!
Best result I got was killing 5 out of 6. The time always runs out.
They have 600k HP each, so dmg dealing is a no go strategy. The only way I see is to brave drain them to make them kill themselves, and try to waste as little turns as possible doing that.
Problem is, they have 6 Montezumas that take up almost all the turns. I took Palamedes and gave her items that boosted her speed by +6, put Atlas as a front liner, and Himiko to keep him alive, that's all, so I won't waste turns, but Palamedes still can't drain them fast enough.
Sometimes I try to use atlas punch to put +30 wait on them, but that still fails, turns run out too quickly.

Please advise.

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes