wyrmcraft

Oct 24, 2019
Finished my first run, didn't quite pull off Shambala (I mixed the -1000 damage item and couldn't beat floor 6 without it and the Barrier to keep my frontline alive long enough to drain all the Brave, honestly a super frustrating mission) but I did everything else on that first playthrough.

Quite fun, even if you can get item screwed like that from careless mixing and on your first run through you'll have no idea what items mix in what ways without looking it up. Personally preferred the story of the first game, but I enjoyed the combat and most of the characters of the second game more. Only a few characters had worse stories like Kay, Gawain, Arthur, and that one Blunt type character from india who preaches all the time.

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
Ah how do you use the Seiso patch by the way? And what does it add to the game? New units or heroines?

theMorzan

Jul 28, 2017
Does anybody have any idea what one must do to unlock the "Lusty Ruler" trophy? With the rest, I can easily tell what I need to do but with this one... no idea. I completed the game with all CGs unlocked etc. but still don't have it.

droganpc

Apr 21, 2020
Does anybody have any idea what one must do to unlock the "Lusty Ruler" trophy? With the rest, I can easily tell what I need to do but with this one... no idea. I completed the game with all CGs unlocked etc. but still don't have it.
You need to complete all heroines' events I think.

May 20, 2021
Am i missing a update? The game has a few grammar errors, 1 broken mission for Aristotle which crashes the game, and a censored sex scene for Sun Tzu. Is Tadaka content censored or removed?
Also the download from nopy, is that one current?

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Am i missing a update? The game has a few grammar errors, 1 broken mission for Aristotle which crashes the game, and a censored sex scene for Sun Tzu. Is Tadaka content censored or removed?
Also the download from nopy, is that one current?
Download the 1.01 patch from the Eiyu Senki Gold JAST USA store page.

izayoixx

Feb 11, 2019
Anyone experienced with CE know if its possible to swap heroes to some bosses, or even make duplicates of existing heroes? I have found a way to copy anyone's skills and passive trait but have not found an ID pertaining to a hero themselves. I would really like to swap out some useless lolis with the final boss for example.

Edit: Seems edits made during battle dont stick so copying boss abilities is not possible because the ids keep changing every run. Seriously, why is it the niche games that make modding hard. Why cant they just stick with static ids like normal people. Mods do nothing but enhance the game ya know.

Edit: Just got to new game plus and found out that you can't carry over any story character. This gimps characters that are locked late in the game (my fav is gilgamesh) which is bad game design which could have been fixed by mods again. They should have just made it that you cant access their events until you "recruit" them but still make them playable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Caniputitindahaws
May 20, 2021
Is this game being still being updated or anything? Also was anything censored in this version? I have a couple more lewd scenes to unlock but it feels incomplete with not all the girls getting their 2 or 3 H scenes.

bryceblitz

May 17, 2020
A few of questions:
1st: Is the file from downloads like torrent and mega still bugged? or do I still have to install the bugfix patch at the extra?
2nd: Do I still have to install the seiso patch to use seiso or is it already included?

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Is this game being still being updated or anything? Also was anything censored in this version? I have a couple more lewd scenes to unlock but it feels incomplete with not all the girls getting their 2 or 3 H scenes.
Game is done.
Someone was adding the sex scenes of the gacha to the game but the coder kind of left so that one might die.
And only 50+ heroines get scenes, most of which are one barring like 3-4 heroines who get 2-3.

A few of questions:
1st: Is the file from downloads like torrent and mega still bugged? or do I still have to install the bugfix patch at the extra?
2nd: Do I still have to install the seiso patch to use seiso or is it already included?
The ones uploaded here are the files to install the game so you need to get the patches separately.

AgitPras

Oct 20, 2018
Anybody got the official v1.01 patch? I can't get it from JAST for free. The game must be purchased first before the patch is accessible now.

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
How fun it was, way better than Eiyu*Senki (Basic one) more content, and i didn't feel burdened by the end content in this one like in Eiyu*Senki wich made me crazy at how difficult it was to clear the game.
Marie-Antoinette best character, beautifull chara-design and damn this narcissist make me laugh so much !

Last edited:
Reactions: kratoscar2008

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Anybody got the official v1.01 patch? I can't get it from JAST for free. The game must be purchased first before the patch is accessible now.
I own Eiyu Senki Gold on JAST and that is not the case at least until proven otherwise. JAST updated their entire site, so a lot of things aren't working anymore. Such as the old store page link in the OP. All the patches on their site aren't accessible to anyone, even people who own the games. They plan to have it fixed within the next week, so we shall see.

Reactions: kratoscar2008

Wikikuni28

May 2, 2017
Can confirm it is impossible to get the new patch without owning the game. Made my account just now, it only shows aviable patches for the games I bought, which there are none.

Lord_Sheftree01

Dec 15, 2020
It seems no one share the v1.01 patch, so how the game performance without new patch? Installer+bug fix (without Seiso pacth) is good to go?

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes