feral74

May 31, 2017
hey guys quick question i bought the game from steam but i just learned that the hcontent is cut by steam do i need to download the seiso patch to activate it on steam or the v1.01 patch to have acces the uncut content?

Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
hey guys quick question i bought the game from steam but i just learned that the hcontent is cut by steam do i need to download the seiso patch to activate it on steam or the v1.01 patch to have acces the uncut content?
There's no real reason to use Steam version. You supported the developers, good. Now you can cut the hassle with it - download Jast Gold, install 1.01 patch, install Seiso patch.

Reactions: Tatsuya2022

Linear45

Jul 10, 2021
As I said, you can't change costumes in events.
Ah alright, a shame but it's no trouble. And I just wanna say, great job for the pre-patched WWX version! I didn't bother to patch the Steam version, coz it's such a hassle, and I'm lazy, lol.

Cheers.

Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
Same thing for me. Not in an event but Billy shows up in her alternate outfit.

Now that's a more proper bug report. I didn't realize it was happening in the original GOLD campaign.
It's a remnant of my tests of alternative costumes possibilities. It's funny it's being reported only now since it should be bugged starting from 1.2.

Anyway, here is the fix:

Eiyuu Senki - WWX Edition 1.4.01 Fix (18.02.2022)

- Fixed issues with displaying wrong costumes for several characters in the original GOLD campaign.

Only for ES - WWX Edition v1.4.

Installation:
1. Backup Event.dat in AUGMajikoi folder (for safety).
2. Copy the new Event.dat in the AUGMAjikoi folder.
There are two different versions of Event.dat for Authentic and Free modes,
so choose the one for the mode you are currently using.

Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
ES WWX Edition v.1.5 Final is up on sukebei.

Standalone Patch for updating from 1.4.01.

Japanese WWX will end service on 29th March, so this patch is considered final.

Unregistered

Oct 26, 2019
Probably not the right place to ask, but I'll do it anyway: is there a game that is like this one (tactical, exploration) but with mostly women? Meaning adults?

rinhailer

Feb 3, 2019
Probably not the right place to ask, but I'll do it anyway: is there a game that is like this one (tactical, exploration) but with mostly women? Meaning adults?
Obvious recommendation would be Sengoku Rance, gameplay-wise. Story-wise it's a lot less vanilla and it has multiple endings/playthroughs

Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
ES WWX Edition - 1.5.0.1 Standalone Patch

- Added final event "28th Arena".

I'll re-upload the torrent at a later date.

Reactions: kratoscar2008

Albatross715

Jan 29, 2021
Someone can open the Date.dat in AUGMajikoi folder? I get massage that "file can't open as archive..." when try to do it with garbro

Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
You would need arc_conv with ES Gold repipack to unpack original Gold .dat files.
Though, in case of WWX Edition, it won't work for majority of .dat files, created specifically for that mod.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
There is no 1.01 patch download at the link listed in the OP. It's just the game's store page trying to get me to shell out 40 bucks.

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes